Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does the age of the dick even matter

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
So I was reading the law in Kentucky and 16 is the age of consent, but they can only consent if the guy is 28 and under. Like WTF?? What's with that arbitrary line? And why is it the people will have no problem with a 15 year old girl getting DP'd by two 15 year old Chads but if she gives a BJ to a 30 year old while she's getting DP'd, then the 30 year old is the only one doing something "immoral" and he needs to be jailed for years while the two 15 year old Chads are completely in the right??

I mean if a teenage girl uses a dildo that came from the factory yesterday vs one that came from the factory in 1990, does it really matter?? If the age of the dildo doesn't matter, why the age of the dick?

People are cucks to authority / older people but I know what you mean.

it's made that way so old people don't mentally take advantage of a young people and manipulate them. Even though any 25 year old man can do that, so it's a no brainer law anyways.

just gotta turn off your brain bro

EnMJA3m

It's utter nonsense indeed.

With everything else in life,there's basically some arbitrary age you have to reach to be able to do it and that's it. Either you're old enough to drive, vote, have a job, etc, or you aren't. There's no such thing as "you're old enough to drive, but you can only drive next to other cars driven by people your age" or "you're old enough to have a job, but all your coworkers and bosses must be around the same age as you".

It's makes absolutely no sense.

it's made that way so old people don't mentally take advantage of a young people and manipulate them. Even though any 25 year old man can do that, so it's a no brainer law anyways.

The whole "JBs can't consent" shit never made any sense to me. Let's be honest, it's not like a woman gets any more mature between 16 to 25 anyway, especially not in 2019.

I'm 31 and the AoC where I live is 14. Please teach me how I can "mentally take advantage of and manipulate" a 14 yo Stacy into having sex with old and ugly me :feelsseriously:

The whole "JBs can't consent" shit never made any sense to me. Let's be honest, it's not like a woman gets any more mature between 16 to 25 anyway, especially not in 2019.
she gets less mature every dick she takes

I keep saying that if it is so easy to manipulate (whatever that means) foids 18 and under for sex then why are there any incels 25 and over? Just find some prime foids to manipulate if it's just that simple.
I'm 31 and the AoC where I live is 14. Please teach me how I can "mentally take advantage of and manipulate" a 14 yo Stacy into having sex with old and ugly me :feelsseriously:
Correct. If that's true, the solution for incels should just go for foids 14-18/19.

Last edited:
Over for oldcels

Oh they can consent. They just can't consent with someone over an arbitrary age.

its 14 here too but I wouldnt be able to do anything with a 14 year old unless her parents know either way and im not tryna fuck 14 year olds anyways

its 14 here too but I wouldnt be able to do anything with a 14 year old unless her parents know either way and im not tryna fuck 14 year olds anyways
Here it's the same, the AoC is 14 but in practice you can still get screwed if you fuck someone in the 14-17 range as an adult.

My question was more to show to you how ridiculously untrue that "manipulation" shit is. If we're talking about little children, yeah, it's easy for an adult to manipulate them like that, but 14 yo teens? Come on. Those girls are mostly already sexually or at least romantically active nowadays and their standards are through the roof.

I don't know. America is retarded. In my country the age of consent is 15. An older man can fuck a 15 year old no problem.

Here it's the same, the AoC is 14 but in practice you can still get screwed if you fuck someone in the 14-17 range as an adult.

My question was more to show to you how ridiculously untrue that "manipulation" shit is. If we're talking about little children, yeah, it's easy for an adult to manipulate them like that, but 14 yo teens? Come on. Those girls are mostly already sexually or at least romantically active nowadays and their standards are through the roof.
If young people are sexually active with someone their age, then that's fine. An older person obviously has a psychological advantage over them. It doesn't matter if said man is incel or not, the law does not rate people on wether they are incel or not.

This btw doesn't just go for girls, this also goes for guys. I think it is against all morals when an older woman (let's say 30) would sleep with a 14 year old guy. Same if the genders were reversed.

If young people are sexually active with someone their age, then that's fine. An older person obviously has a psychological advantage over them. It doesn't matter if said man is incel or not, the law does not rate people on wether they are incel or not.

This btw doesn't just go for girls, this also goes for guys. I think it is against all morals when an older woman (let's say 30) would sleep with a 14 year old guy. Same if the genders were reversed.
There's not a single 14-year-old who doesn't have sexual urges or doesn't masturbate.

There's not a single 14-year-old who doesn't have sexual urges or doesn't masturbate.
Yeah, I never denied that. I even said its fine if a 14 year old has sexual activities but WITH SOMEONE THEIR AGE and not some old fuck.

Yeah, I never denied that. I even said its fine if a 14 year old has sexual activities but WITH SOMEONE THEIR AGE and not some old fuck.
"Ew why would this sexually active person have sex with an old guy? Old guys are unattractive so therefore it's not okay for them to fuck young girls."

Thanks for spouting the atomic agepill.

So I was reading the law in Kentucky and 16 is the age of consent, but they can only consent if the guy is 28 and under. Like WTF?? What's with that arbitrary line? And why is it the people will have no problem with a 15 year old girl getting DP'd by two 15 year old Chads but if she gives a BJ to a 30 year old while she's getting DP'd, then the 30 year old is the only one doing something "immoral" and he needs to be jailed for years while the two 15 year old Chads are completely in the right??

I mean if a teenage girl uses a dildo that came from the factory yesterday vs one that came from the factory in 1990, does it really matter?? If the age of the dildo doesn't matter, why the age of the dick?

the answer is fat old women are angry that the 28 year old isn't paying for their post-menopausal drugs in exchange for yearly loose pussy.

that simple.

An older person obviously has a psychological advantage over them.
My penis goes into a teenage girl's vagina. I begin to charge my psychological powers. Bzzzzzzzzzz....

"Oh, no I feel so traumatized by this psychologically superior male fucking me, despite the fact I can ruin his life with one false allegation and he can't do shit against me legally!"

My penis goes into a teenage girl's vagina. I begin to charge my psychological powers. Bzzzzzzzzzz....

"Oh, no I feel so traumatized by this psychologically superior male fucking me, despite the fact I can ruin his life with one false allegation and he can't do shit against me legally!"
Someone really wants to fuck 14 year olds bad. Whatever man.

yeah let her explore her sexuality in high school so when she finally settles down you'll know it's because she truly loves you :soy::soy::soy::soy:

Also, a guy her age could also manipulate her if that's what he wanted.

Also, a guy her age could also manipulate her if that's what he wanted.
"Manipulation", "power unbalance", "psychological advantage", those are all empty feminist buzzwords in that context.

Not to mention how they're just bad-sounding versions of other words and phrases that could be used such as "negotiating", "capacity to guide your younger partner", etc.

Why is it ok "with someone their own age" but not with someone older? It's one thing if you're saying they shouldn't be sexually active at all, but what's the rationale for drawing the line at some arbitrary age?
"Ew why would this sexually active person have sex with an old guy? Old guys are unattractive so therefore it's not okay for them to fuck young girls."

Thanks for spouting the atomic agepill.
Like in Kentucky....why is it a ok to say a 16 year old girl can have sex with a 28 year old man, but watch out, if he's 29 then it's OMG so immoral??
yeah let her explore her sexuality in high school so when she finally settles down you'll know it's because she truly loves you :soy::soy::soy::soy:
LOL

Why is it ok "with someone their own age" but not with someone older? It's one thing if you're saying they shouldn't be sexually active at all, but what's the rationale for drawing the line at some arbitrary age?
28 doesnt make sense to me either, there is no difference between 27 and 28. I also don't think a 14 year old should be sexually active, but it still makes more sense to me if a 14 year old makes experiences in her own age class, than with old men who are in MOST cases far more experienced and in completely different stages of life.

28 doesnt make sense to me either, there is no difference between 27 and 28. I also don't think a 14 year old should be sexually active, but it still makes more sense to me if a 14 year old makes experiences in her own age class, than with old men who are in MOST cases far more experienced and in completely different stages of life.
Stages of life? Far more experienced?:soy::soy:

People are cucks to authority / older people but I know what you mean.
If a girl can take a dick, then she can take a dick of any age. Age is not important, if anything the size of the dick is