Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [World Premiere] Vanthom - ER Christmas

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Been working on this for like 2 weeks, idea for the song just popped into my head one day, and I just downloaded some software, learned to use it over time, and made a beat and created the lyrics (beat is basically a remake of another beat, some of you can guess which song this is based on lol)

Started off as just a joke, decided to make it

Donate if you can spare some coin

Bitcoin (BTC): 12pfcMuAkKwdvYZj16ua2NtMnkhCcD5qni

Bitcoin Cash (BCH): qrmramhlgsqxlultazwckgj7jdcvv8euey82mfhm3x

Ehtereum (ETH): 0x8feC92e54CC6e683a92551729459CFB52A550c13

Litecoin (LTC): LRxw9HHu5V4CeyNAg4zBLhWzv1zJ5xkfwQ

Monero (XMR): 48rcxM1Ej2ST9gVnH2urpiQy2kUdVjwDufz1EcHxu4UXBvw7eFnzZ69eV7TRAG8kRFjG9coDGyQcGdX4Crxg5HjKVjZWHcc

Ripple (XRP): rLVe53p9tZuDumhrB2PFEMbSCnySz3Ppcw

Last edited:
will give a listen tbh

man this kind of spooky tbh

What is this robotic rap.

Wouldn't risk voice doxxing myself just yet, so I did it this way, and it turned out I liked the way it came out this way than if I had did the vocals myself

Last edited:
This is actually half decent ngl

Last edited:
Worst thing i heard in a while ngl

JFL, its really no different than most rap music today

What do you think of the lyrics though
Yea but i don't like that rap, trap, reggea shit that everyone hears nowadays.
The lyric is fine but it's hard to understand what ur saying bc the voice is too distorted imo

it's hard to understand what ur saying bc the voice is too distorted imo

You mean like any death metal song lol, its distorted on purpose, that's why I made a lyric video, its kind of like a genre merge, it isn't really just a rap song

Yea, another trash i don't like lmao

What music do you listen to?

LISTEN TO THE BITCHUTE VIDEO, FOR SOME REASON YOUTUBE DAMPENS THE AUDIO, AND IT PRETTY MUCH KILLS THE SONG

Last edited:
this goes harder than , thought it would.

Which Daw you used to make this btw?

It sounds demonic, I can't finish listening to this because I don't want to become possessed.

Tbh i am trying to make music on it too.

I only made the beat on it though, once you play around with it for a bit it becomes easy, the problem is if you don't understand the "terms" for the "sound" you want to generate you'll be completely lost, I pretty much had to go through sound effects one by one to find the ones I wanted, and some were downloaded from the net (open source sound effects) and edited for the song

At some point I'm going to do a music theory course, because I'm lacking too much knowledge to truly make something that's great

I only made the beat on it though, once you play around with it for a bit it becomes easy, the problem is if you don't understand the "terms" for the "sound" you want to generate you'll be completely lost, I pretty much had to go through sound effects one by one to find the ones I wanted, and some were downloaded from the net (open source sound effects) and edited for the song

At some point I'm going to do a music theory course, because I'm lacking too much knowledge to truly make something that's great
True, for example i have been working on creating a certain bass sound and it took me almost 1 month to get the ideal sounding bass sound. Trying things like this might be the best cope for me.

This is horrible, why didnt you just sing the lyrics yourself?

Productionmogs me.
Scarymogs me.
Donationmogs me.

True, for example i have been working on creating a certain bass sound and it took me almost 1 month to get the ideal sounding bass sound. Trying things like this might be the best cope for me.

Go for it, tbh this was kind of a side project for me, I'm going back to my pain actual money making project starting tomorrow, I kind of lost time doing this, but I felt compelled to make it, I'd spend all day thinking about making this song lol, had to get it out of the way, and if I get a few cryptocoins out of it from someone who enjoyed it that's a plus

This is horrible, why didnt you just sing the lyrics yourself?

1. Assuming I can sing well enough that it wouldn't make the song worse lol

2. I'm not going to voice dox myself on a song about going ER on Christmas :feelskek:

3. TBH at first I wanted to sing it as a screamo rock vocal kind of song, but when I started doing this I found it sounded better than what I could imagine myself creating with my own voice

Listen to the bitchute upload not the youtube one, the youtube upload settings killed the audio quality, it doesn't sound as good

Last edited:
I could actually imagine some hood thug with deep voice rapping the verses ngl
some voice like this :

Hook is bad
Beat is bad
Drums are almost nonexistent
But the verse are kinda cool ngl
and the theme is also nice

When i heard this i imagined some guy who voicemogs me to sing the lyrics instead of this computer generated shit

if you have a good voice and are low inhib , you could actually record this with a mic .
go full egg white with this , id support it
you got nothing to lose anyway
do it for the christmas spirit

I could actually imagine some hood thug with deep voice rapping the verses ngl
some voice like this :

Hook is bad
Beat is bad
Drums are almost nonexistent
But the verse are kinda cool ngl
and the theme is also nice

When i heard this i imagined some guy who voicemogs me to sing the lyrics instead of this computer generated shit

if you have a good voice and are low inhib , you could actually record this with a mic .
go full egg white with this , id support it
you got nothing to lose anyway
do it for the christmas spirit

Did you listen to the bitchute version? (the youtube upload audio was neutered)

Also you always have something to lose so long as you are alive, I have my future to lose

Did you listen to the bitchute version?

Also you always have something to lose so long as you are alive, I have my future to lose
yeah i listened to the bitchute version
didnt want to be harsh , just constructive criticism
Where did you get the drums from ?
they sound so boring , maybe download a drumkit , there are enough free ones .
for example this one : http://hipstrumentals.com/2019/08/808-mafia-drum-kit-drumkit/

Producing music is a good hobby for an incel .

yeah i listened to the bitchute version
didnt want to be harsh , just constructive criticism
Where did you get the drums from ?
they sound so boring , maybe download a drumkit , there are enough free ones .
for example this one : http://hipstrumentals.com/2019/08/808-mafia-drum-kit-drumkit/

Producing music is a good hobby for an incel .

Do you make beats or something?

Also dude, if I had the vocal range required to duplicate this song by voice, I would be a famous music artist by now

Last edited:
Do you make beats or something?
i actually do .
Not professionally tho , just for fun cause its Lifefuel to sit in front of the Computer and actually be productive while doing so
instead of just rotting away .
Maybe ill make a incel type :lul:beat and upload it here so you can judge me .
where did you get this computer voice from btw ?

i actually do .
Not professionally tho , just for fun cause its Lifefuel to sit in front of the Computer and actually be productive while doing so
instead of just rotting away .
Maybe ill make a incel type :lul:beat and upload it here so you can judge me .
where did you get this computer voice from btw ?

You ever think about producing some stuff professionally though, once I finish that music theory course I downloaded and I actually know what I'm doing and I understand stuff like majors, minors, etc, as a side project I think I'll start making beats, and loops to sell on sites like audiojungle, why not, somebody is bound to like your stuff, you probably have a backlog of good shit you made, try doing that, you can get some money on the side from it

Oh for the voice I just used a HQ TTS voice to generate the lyrics, and then applied some audio effects to it (reverb, edit it in FL studio parametric equalizer, used some other VST's, etc)

TBH I just keep listening to the song over and over JFL, maybe I just like it a lot because its the kind of music I would like, it sounds kinda crazy and weird, guess its only going to appeal to a niche

When you said the drums were boring I was confused, because to me what was supposed to stand out wasn't the drums so I didn't focus on it, I guess everyone is looking for a "different feel" from their music

For me I just wanted to song to sound, wild, scary, deranged, etc

The bells to represent the christmas theme needed to be significant, I wanted the song to be disturbing, and maybe that's why the drums weren't a focus, because drums really bring out the "upbeat" vibe of a song, and that may make it feel too "happy like", like a song to make you want to dance, that's not the feel I want from this song

I needed the song to sound like a rage monster psychopath, notice the certain parts where the voice gets all calm and mellow JFL

"Supremely gentle you know who it is"

:feelskek:

Last edited:
You ever think about producing some stuff professionally though, once I finish that music theory course I downloaded and I actually know what I'm doing and I understand stuff like majors, minors, etc, as a side project I think I'll start making beats, and loops to sell on sites like audiojungle, why not, somebody is bound to like your stuff, you probably have a backlog of good shit you made, try doing that, you can get some money on the side from it

Oh for the voice I just used a HQ TTS voice to generate the lyrics, and then applied some audio effects to it (reverb, edit it in FL studio parametric equalizer, used some other VST's, etc)

TBH I just keep listening to the song over and over JFL, maybe I just like it a lot because its the kind of music I would like, it sounds kinda crazy and weird, guess its only going to appeal to a niche

When you said the drums were boring I was confused, because to me what was supposed to stand out wasn't the drums so I didn't focus on it, I guess everyone is looking for a "different feel" from their music

For me I just wanted to song to sound, wild, scary, deranged, etc

The bells to represent the christmas theme needed to be significant, I wanted the song to be disturbing, and maybe that's why the drums weren't a focus, because drums really bring out the "upbeat" vibe of a song, and that may make it feel too "happy like", like a song to make you want to dance, that's not the feel I want from this song

I needed the song to sound like a rage monster psychopath, notice the certain parts where the voice gets all calm and mellow JFL

"Supremely gentle you know who it is"

:feelskek:
yeah , maybe you just have differen taste .

Now you have inspired me lol
i might just use snippets of Alek minassians interrogation in this beat , or sample of a driving van jfl
ill try to make something out of this

ill try to make something out of this

TBH I heard a single sample of something and it gave me an idea for a beat, was going to make another song using it, but I think I'll just use that to make a legit beat and sell it on some sites, if a rapper uses your loops or beats in one of their songs, it can blow up big business for you

Eggs alex minassian song was somewhat an inspiration for this tbh, I don't want to say this though because he already got in trouble with the FBI and shit for his song, might stir up more trouble for him lol (especially with the time of season were in)

Imagine if someone plays this song while going ER on christmas, I wouldn't want that, that would cause the outrage machine to go hard on incels lol (and start looking for me)

Keep in touch, and don't use your best stuff on any incel side projects, save that for monetary gain, this beat I made for the ER Christmas song is basically a rehash of another beat from a rap song I heard, which is why I did not legit monetize it, anything I create myself that's good, is going to be monetized under some other name, separate from my black pill personas

Last edited:
Keep in touch, and don't use your best stuff on any incel side projects, save that for monetary gain, this beat I made for the ER Christmas song is basically a rehash of another beat from a rap song I heard, which is why I did not legit monetize it, anything I create myself that's good, is going to be monetized under some other name, separate from my black pill personas
Im going to make it as a side project .
And i would never link myself to the blackpill when doing something professional .
It is literal social suicide .

this gives me a old horror /slasher movie ost vibe rather than a Christmas beat lol. I love it.

Sounds nice and dark