Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why does society see it as wrong for men to be bitter and angry, but acceptable when women are?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
Men aren’t allowed to be angry, but the way society views it, it’s ok for women to be angry and they’re told that “if they are, they have a reason to be”
It’s as if men are just supposed to shut up and take shit, and if a guy is too ugly to attract a woman, get hired, or get promoted, people just say “tough —- you’re a man you still have it better than women”

Men aren’t allowed to be angry, but the way society views it, it’s ok for women to be angry and they’re told that “if they are, they have a reason to be”
It’s as if men are just supposed to shut up and take shit, and if a guy is too ugly to attract a woman, get hired, or get promoted, people just say “tough —- you’re a man you still have it better than women”

View: https://youtu.be/WbliHNs4q14&t=2m17s

Water is wet but it's because society sees the average male as beneath women and don't think the problems that affect them matter but are amusing.
They don't like their amusement being spoiled by non chad males voicing their complaints even amongst each other.

Another double standard against men that needs to be pointed out. Women simply have it better when it comes to social justice advocacy.

Wouldn't it be nice to not have to deal with ppl shitting on you or looking for a moment of weakness to expolit or being expected to play societies bullshit games when you have zero chance of winning whatever fuckery normies are competing over.

When they say "man up" and "stop complaining" to non-chads it's the same as saying "keep your mouth shut, and do as your told."

Cause society is gynocentric bullshit

"Because men are oppressors and womyn are oppressed sweaty" :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Blacks are allowed to be angry even though they are treated equally yet if I complain as an Irish Catholic I am called a bigot. I was born into a country that was created in order for Protestants to remain in the UK in 1921, the creation of the state was social engineering and they even added in Catholic areas to make the state larger. County Fermanagh in Northern Ireland should never have been included in the state due to its Catholic majority. However I am not allowed to complain as I would be called a bigot against Protestants, it makes me sick because the creation of the sordid country was because of bigotry.

It's because slaves and scum of society won't be tolerated having emotions.
"Men need to open up about their emotions"
"No, you can't be bitter or angry, just cry like a bitch so I feel dominant over you and superior. "

Don't give a fuck, time to normalize men's venting as much as women do and even more :yes:

Don't give a fuck, time to normalize men's venting as much as women do and even more :yes:
Finally a sentiment I can fully agree with.
Society spends its time telling children growing up that they shouldn't bottle in their feeliings and yet when male children reach adolescence society does a 180 and starts saying they need to stfu about their problems and pay attention to women's problems. It's completely contradictory.
Of course if you grow up being told that you shouldn't bottle in your feelings and you know how cathartic it is to vent it makes sense not to aquiesce to society's sudden demands that you don't vent (even among other people that have the same experiences as you) to spare women's feelings while they trash men all they want with no consequence.

Finally a sentiment I can fully agree with.
Society spends its time telling children growing up that they shouldn't bottle in their feeliings and yet when male children reach adolescence society does a 180 and starts saying they need to stfu about their problems and pay attention to women's problems. It's completely contradictory.
Of course if you grow up being told that you shouldn't bottle in your feelings and you know how cathartic it is to vent it makes sense not to aquiesce to society's sudden demands that you don't vent (even among other people that have the same experiences as you) to spare women's feelings while they trash men all they want with no consequence.
Apart from that we don't have nothing to lose in this world

When they say "man up" and "stop complaining" to non-chads it's the same as saying "keep your mouth shut, and do as your told."
:feelsclown: world

society sees the average male as beneath women and don't think the problems that affect them matter

Yup. I would like to add that GOOD LOOKING men also have it better off than us when it comes to being "in touch with their emotional side" (this INCLUDES ANGER) because when they do it, it's cute and "important" but not when ugly/average men do it. This is all a consequence of the HALO EFFECT, people care about you depending on the "value" you have in society. Women and Chads have the higher value in society while average and ugly men have the lower end (or worthless) of value in society. Basically if society was a deck of cards, Stacies would be the Ace of Spaces and us average/ugly men would be the 3 of diamonds.

Just like natural selection and Darwinism, society wants women and Chads to survive and live the best quality of life to pass on genes and want us ugly and average men DEAD. Just like the HALO effect, everything that women and Chads do is "sexy" because they are "valuable" regardless of what they do and "deserve attention and worshipping" , but things that we do is "creepy" or "weak" so if we ever display our emotions or do anything out of the ordinary, it's looked down upon because it's as if to say "you're supposed to be down under or out of my sight, you need to die, who the fuck do you think you are trying to matter or trying to make the rules here?". Ugly and average men trying to fit in to society is like bringing a gallon of sewer water into a pizza party and dumping it on the people and the tables...NOBODY CARES about us, they want us AWAY, we're just like sewer water.

Yup. I would like to add that GOOD LOOKING men also have it better off than us when it comes to being "in touch with their emotional side" (this INCLUDES ANGER) because when they do it, it's cute and "important" but not when ugly/average men do it. This is all a consequence of the HALO EFFECT, people care about you depending on the "value" you have in society. Women and Chads have the higher value in society while average and ugly men have the lower end (or worthless) of value in society. Basically if society was a deck of cards, Stacies would be the Ace of Spaces and us average/ugly men would be the 3 of diamonds.

Just like natural selection and Darwinism, society wants women and Chads to survive and live the best quality of life to pass on genes and want us ugly and average men DEAD. Just like the HALO effect, everything that women and Chads do is "sexy" because they are "valuable" regardless of what they do and "deserve attention and worshipping" , but things that we do is "creepy" or "weak" so if we ever display our emotions or do anything out of the ordinary, it's looked down upon because it's as if to say "you're supposed to be down under or out of my sight, you need to die, who the fuck do you think you are trying to matter or trying to make the rules here?". Ugly and average men trying to fit in to society is like bringing a gallon of sewer water into a pizza party and dumping it on the people and the tables...NOBODY CARES about us, they want us AWAY, we're just like sewer water.
SewER watER

Based responses on this thread.

It ultimately comes down to what actually threatens the System. An angry, lonely and disillusioned Man who can rightfully see through the System's meaningless bullshit is dangerous, but a group of angry, lonely and disillusioned Men are an outright threat to the System. Statistically and historically, Men have always been the antagonistic force towards the Rulers of society.

But what of the foids? No, the foid reaps many benefits from the System without the need to lift a finger. The foid will naturally preoccupy itself with meaningless creations of the Ruling class such as race-baiting topics or "feminism" - corporate fantasies in other words. The foid will never pose a threat to the System..

The Man's anger is productive and has meaning, whereas the woeman's "anger" is unproductive and meaningless.

Pretty could analogy although I'd say average/ugly men would be like an old baseball card completely out of place in the deck.

Just like natural selection and Darwinism, society wants women and Chads to survive and live the best quality of life to pass on genes and want us ugly and average men DEAD.
They want to squeeze as much utility out of ugly and average men before ugly and average men die.
And it's clear society wants women and Chads to thrive because of one sided paternity, alimony and child support laws where the cucked male is on the hook for paying for woman and a child that isn't biologically is rather than the actual biological father who evades responsibility.

Just like the HALO effect, everything that women and Chads do is "sexy" because they are "valuable" regardless of what they do and "deserve attention and worshipping" , but things that we do is "creepy" or "weak" so if we ever display our emotions or do anything out of the ordinary, it's looked down upon because it's as if to say "you're supposed to be down under or out of my sight, you need to die, who the fuck do you think you are trying to matter or trying to make the rules here?".

Ugly and average men trying to fit in to society is like bringing a gallon of sewer water into a pizza party and dumping it on the people and the tables...NOBODY CARES about us, they want us AWAY, we're just like sewer water.
Simply put they just want us to rot silently in a corner while they talk about how much sex they are having and look down on us smugly. Us venting our concerns and calling out their double standards disrupts their amusement which they feel entitled to. But they very much do still care about tormenting ugly and average men. Otherwise there wouldn't be so many people that stalk these and other manosphere forums trying to find a way to mock everything that is said before trying to have these forums shut down.

Because gynocentrism.

because women are queens and men are oppressive pigs, sweet summer child.