Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does society hate depressed males?

W

whatnowlol

Recruit
★★★
When you try to talk about your problems or insecurities as a depressed man or Incel you get told to man up and stop being a pussy but a "depressed" female get all the support she could possibly need. I can't stand this anymore, instead of people having empathy with me and supporting me they hate me for my problems.

Most ppl with depression are attentionwhores.
If you are clinically depressed(diagnosed that is) than you are fked though, in particular as an ugly male.
JFL at being ugly in 2k18.

Who are the most likely males to be depressed? Ugly virgin men. That alone answers your question.

When you try to talk about your problems or insecurities as a depressed man or Incel you get told to man up and stop being a pussy but a "depressed" female get all the support she could possibly need.

This is pretty much bullshit

They want you to shut the fuck up and ROPE. If you don't wagecuck, you are BURDEN on society.

I can't stand this shit anymore.

Only “tough” guys can admit to weakness but sparingly. An ugly guy copping to ANY weakness is shunned and mocked. Venne showed that he wanted validation by trying out for the wrestling team. His uncle, the principal, bet against the coach that he WOULDN’T make the team. The classmates all of a sudden noticed him and made him a Prom Prince and Homecoming King. They humiliated him beyond belief all because he wanted to be accepted as an ugly guy.

Maybe but I was more talking about how the public sees you.
Lol yeh I suppose you're right in that case

But a 'depressed' man is pathetic lol, like a guy who goes to meet ppl and says, 'I'm depressed' even I think that

Because we're expendable.
The male to female birth ratio is 105 male births per 100 female births which makes 1 in 20 males replaceable.

Only “tough” guys can admit to weakness but sparingly. An ugly guy copping to ANY weakness is shunned and mocked. Venne showed that he wanted validation by trying out for the wrestling team. His uncle, the principal, bet against the coach that he WOULDN’T make the team. The classmates all of a sudden noticed him and made him a Prom Prince and Homecoming King. They humiliated him beyond belief all because he wanted to be accepted as an ugly guy.
Venne is a high fwhr slayer. His classmates were jealous

Because men are disposable. ugly male more than others.

Because they are the workhorses of society, femoids brainwash other men to ridicule exposing weakness so they carry women while breaking their backs for mladies

Society makes it as hard as possible for us to rope. They just want us to wageslave and not think about our miserable lives whatsoever.

because the only men who become depressed are either mentally unwell, autistic or ugly :)

I don't want peoples' empathy or sympathy. I think it's fine for a guy to complain every now and then, but if they were to do it as frequently as women do, I'd find it pathetic.

Because men are expected to gladly die for society, and any unwillingness to do so is stamped out.

Men, but particularly ugly men as they're seen as having only utility use with zero sexual value, are seen essentially are tools to be used. When a man is depressed they see it as a tool not working properly rather than a person with actual feelings and they get angry at the tool for not doing it's duty as a tool.

Only womens feelings are ever valued, men are just objects to be used. Which is really ironic considering women prattle on about being objectified all the time but are for more guilty when it comes to objectification, it's just not usually sexual objectification but rather objectify men as utilities to be used.
Lmao

They don't hate depressed males. They hate ugly, subhuman males.