Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does sleeping feel so good to me?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
As a very young kid I remember hating to sleep, I wanted sleep to go as fast as possible, I hated the fact I had to sleep, when I woke up I would jump out of bed instantly.

As an adult I just love sleeping, can't wait to be in bed, feel upset when I wake up, hate getting out of bed.

I love sleeping too but it's really hard to sleep

As a kid I remember hating to sleep, I wanted sleep to go as fast as possible, I hated the fact I hate to sleep.
Same and taking a bath but all those things feel so good now after a long day of degeneracy

It's like being dead for 8 hours, I can't wait to die.

It's a well needed break from this godawful world. Going to dream world is much better.

When you’re a little innocent kid you love life.
Once you’ve experienced the world for a few years you will hate life.
I’m only happy sleeping.

I enjoy dreaming, having even spent entire lives in the dreamscape over many years. How ever i have a hard time sleeping in general.

Sleeping is a godlike cope, even though I don't remember my dreams.

Sleeping is not a good thing for me because I mouth breathe. I hope i can finally breathe through my nose after surgery.

It's the best escape from reality there is. It's a symptom of depression.

It's the best part of my day and always has been. I love that 2-3 hour period when tiredness sets in. You don't feel the impulse or have the energy to do anything. You can just drift off into your own fantasies and then disappear.

"Sleep is like a temporary death" - Bob Dylan.

because it is good