Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why does race matter? Im not getting it if your ugly your ugly no matter your race right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I dont understand why some incels think certain race is superior to others or if you are a certain race particularly of European decent or some other race that racists view as the "Master Race"

and if you do think this can you explain it to me from a SCIENTIFIC point of view why you think race matters in dating? and if you cant explain it in a scientific point of view then explain it from a psychological point of view on why race matters in dating

my point is that it doesent matter what you race is if your attractive then your attractive if your a 10/10 your a 10/10 no matter your race and if your a 0/10 your a 0/10 no matter your race

I think this would be a great discussion although controversial

Last edited:
It doesn't but females make it matter

2396 boohoo

There is actually a master race, but its misinterpreted as being the white race...whereas this master race is neither white nor black and its mainly present in the DNA of people of all the places which falls under europe central asia , asia, southeast asia , india etc exception is only sub saharan tribes of middle africa ... its a superior intellect genes... which is visible from cave paintings from all these parts i ve mentioned:shock:

It matters to foids. But Height matters way more than Race. JBW also works of youre 6ft+

I personally Welcome Incels of all Races so that alone makes Me morally Superior to foids.

Last edited:
There is actually a master race, but its misinterpreted as being the white race...whereas this master race is neither white nor black and its mainly present in the DNA of people of all the places which falls under europe central asia , asia, southeast asia , india etc exception is only sub saharan tribes of middle africa ... its a superior intellect genes... which is visible from cave paintings from all these parts i ve mentioned:shock:
no such thing

What if you are 5'10'' 5/10, Asian - the truth is a white guy with the same stats is a normie while the same stats Asian is a truecel.
Deal with it. Welcome to Earth.

What if you are 5'10'' 5/10, Asian - the truth is a white guy with the same stats is a normie while the same stats Asian is a truecel.
Deal with it. Welcome to Earth.
I guess its the brutal racepill but I wanted to understand from a scientific point of view not just a if your this then your that theory

Simple

average white is desired by majority of foids

average curry, rice & sand isn't

of course there are incels and chads in any race (example: lightskin tyrones and kpop rices have more smv than the average white guy)

but when we talk about race it's about the average male of each one

on an individual level, race is not the cause of your inceldom, I'm not incel because sand, I'm incel because I'm an ugly sand
Yeah, the racepill is about how good the average person of the race looks to women. Average white guy looks attractive to women while the average curry = death sentence