Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does Noone approach me

jayjayy

jayjayy

Banned
-
Why does no one approach me first? Looks shouldn't be a problem, I'd say I'm a low tier normie, maybe I'm a bit shy and awkward when it comes to talking but I'm respectful and caring. Though I've never had a relationship, no one even put effort into being friends with me to begin with. No one has ever approached me and ask for my number, when I do approach people I get weird looks and they're giving me signals to fuck off, even from the Sub5 looking obese whales. Anyone else with the same problem? Why is the world against me

I refuse to accept that. Plenty of crackers out there ruining their pure bloodline for some ugly obese currycel. But why not me?
Just plain bad luck, also a shy and awkward sub 5 is perceived as creepy to everyone. No one wants to deal with a shy and awkward sub 5

Because you're ugly.

non NT or manlet

You know the answer buddy

I'd say I'm a low tier normie, maybe I'm a bit shy and awkward
That's your answer. Low tier normie looks + shy and awkward = a social death sentence. I know, because my looks are low tier normie and I have Asperger's. I can't even make friends because I come off as too much of a sperg.

That's your answer. Low tier normie looks + shy and awkward = a social death sentence. I know, because my looks are low tier normie and I have Asperger's. I can't even make friends because I come off as too much of a sperg.
Same

Youre autistic

maybe I'm a bit shy and awkward when it comes to talking
This is what I used to say about myself before realizing I'm autistic

but I'm respectful and caring. Though I've never had a relationship, no one even put effort into being friends with me to begin with. No one has ever approached me and ask for my number, when I do approach people I get weird looks and they're giving me signals to fuck off, even from the Sub5 looking obese whales. Anyone else with the same problem? Why is the world against me
Literally everything about your post is consistent with having autism. I'm not trying to diagnose other people or anything but I promise you there's a 99% chance you have autism and don't know it. That's why you're on this forum and not at a party with a gf right now.

You feel like the world is against you because the world IS against you. Normies can sense someone is autistic within a fraction of a second of interacting with them. It's why they want you to go away. It's why they give you weird looks. Normies despise autists. They want you dead.

Sorry you had to learn this way but at least you know now

Anywho glad to see you've found your new home. It's nice that you've made an account here and accepted theres a problem instead of coping "brooo I'm normal I just haven't met the right one yet bro"

90% of autistic men die unmarried. And those that do ascend are the ones that are 6ft5 and taller. So unless you're 6ft5, this is your life. You will never ascend. Just like the rest of us austists on here. Welcome aboard :feelsokman: