Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does no one talk about the pigs?

Malvo

Malvo

17 confirmed points
★★★★★
Maybe I sound a bit schizo right now but the government is surely on to us. Next time someone goes ER it’ll only be a matter of time before they trace our IPs and hit us with a bunch of fabricated charges.

I've stated several times on this site that each user is entitled to the legal concept of self-defense.

not everybody is from jew states

you sound glowie

not everybody is from jew states

BC164F7B B14B 4C33 A842 6C1A9E663D0C

Didn't happen when alek minassian mowed down a bunch of canucks in his van of peace, didn't happen when jake davison went on a friendly neighborhood stroll with a shotgun, no reason to think it will happen in the near future.

Any normie fed monitoring this place who isn't completely brainrotted by like redditors would know this place isn't some organized terrorist cell. If they wanted they wouldve took this place down long ago.

We might just get hit with the rico

What you say doesn't make sense you are so stupid:feelskek:
doesn't make sense? I wonder how claiming I am the fed makes sense just because you got tilted over previous comments on different thread you bitch ass

Didn't happen when alek minassian mowed down a bunch of canucks in his van of peace, didn't happen when jake davison went on a friendly neighborhood stroll with a shotgun, no reason to think it will happen in the near future.

Any normie fed monitoring this place who isn't completely brainrotted by like redditors would know this place isn't some organized terrorist cell. If they wanted they wouldve took this place down long ago.
Well they’re literally writing taxpayer funded studies about us so that’s a reason and the only reason why they haven’t cracked down on us yet is because they’d need to pass a new law as we don’t belong to any official organisation.