Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does no one ever talk about the gingerpill?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I never see male gingers mentioned despite male gingers being strongly disliked. For ages it used to be really popular to pick on them and say shit like they don't have souls. Ginger guys are also always put in the "nerdy"/"ugly"/"weird" category to normies unless they are some giga Chad. Only ginger foids are liked and even then there is definitely a category of them that are seen as ugly (though not as much as the ginger men).

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this before. Maybe its just because its a really rare trait.

yes im not a ginger

g i n g e r = n i g g e r

cus JBW autism

Doesn't exist.

They have no souls right

cope. In what universe are ginger guys seen as attractive?

Too rare to be a pill

I’m ginger and can confirm the gingerpill we are the ugliest of all the caucasians

when I say ginger I mean the Irish, super freckly and pale + red hair phenotype. This guy basically just has a red beard. You can even tell by his eyebrows that he is no true ginger.

I grow organic ginger in a buckets.

I haven't gotten a ginger flower ever.

:€

(They are spectacular)

not outspoken enough. Ginger people here are rare and not outspoken about being ginger. It'd be the same thing with why nobody talks about the abo (aboriginal) pill or the Native American pill.

not outspoken enough. Ginger people here are rare and not outspoken about being ginger. It'd be the same thing with why nobody talks about the abo (aboriginal) pill or the Native American pill.
tbhtbh

It's a recessive gene too, the ginger genocide is real and it's happening

I knew a ginger guy in HS... He was an incel and still is

I dont know any gingers tbh

Its brutal. Im part ginger part native american. Instant ropefuel.

I guess it's because there aren't a lot of gingers

Don't know, like you said it's rare, but I do recall lots of people calling Ed Sheeran ugly
he's also 5'8

Don't know, like you said it's rare, but I do recall lots of people calling Ed Sheeran ugly
he's also 5'8
brutal. I can think of a bunch of gingers people call ugly but 0 that are called attractive. they exist 100% but I cant think of a famous example