Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my fucking sister get treated better than me?

I know I need to stop being like this but it’s hard as fuck:feelscry:
It’s just so hard to act in the moment. You’re basically fighting against every cell of your body.

It’s soyboy as hell but your best bet is to just be passive aggressive. Chill in your room and ignore everybody lol. Maybe even make a bigger mess than your thot sister :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: This way you avoid confrontation and avoid being your family’s bitch.

Last edited:
dont listen to that guy. you can't just "stand up" to your family, man.
you will have to endure, just try to ignore them and make sure you get a good job. then just leave. If you make them angry, it might make it hard to get education and so on.
This is probably a better idea :feelshehe:

My sister is the most vile creature on earth if I wasn’t related to her I wouldn’t even touch her she’s awful but way more attractive then me:feelscry:

That's fucking ragefuel.
OP, I know you're from the UK (as you mentioned £), but I'm curious, what ethnicity are you? That family behavior you describe, where the boy is treated like shit but the girl is the coddled princess, is highly common among Latin American cultures
TBH in my case it wasn't too bad, but my male cousins weren't lucky. Among three male cousins of my extended family, it was the same scenario: the boys were given brutal beatdowns, locked out of the house at 15, do a larger share of the shares, cursed at/talked down to constantly, etc.; they turned out to be criminals or overall fuckups with no direction in life, while their sisters are doing very well, either good careers or became golddiggers. Yet, the parents are too stupid to notice the pattern

Last edited:
Yet, the parents are too stupid to notice the pattern
Hatred and abuse against ugly men is instinctual, NPCs barely notice they're doing it.

Hatred and abuse against ugly men is instinctual, NPCs barely notice they're doing it.
Well, I agree with that, sure....but many families are jerks to boys, simply because they're boys, while the foidlets that live in the same roof are treated like princesses ---- this can be regardless of how attractive or ugly the boy is, tbh

Your dad is a simp and is probably fucking your sister tbh. Foids get treated better than men simply because they have a hole between their legs. GTFO [UWSL]of there as soon as possible, the second the whoresister realizes the control she has over your dad it's over for you, she'll abuse it as much as possible just because she can. [/UWSL]

Well, I agree with that, sure....but many families are jerks to boys, simply because they're boys, while the foidlets that live in the same roof are treated like princesses ---- this can be regardless of how attractive or ugly the boy is, tbh
There are two effects at play here.

1. Woman-are-wonderful effect + gynocentrism.
2. Lookism.

Due to [1], a male is automatically below all foids (in the eyes of normies).
Due to [2], a good-looking male is automatically above an ugly male.

Families treat their offspring accord to lookism and gynocentrism, reinforcing those instinctual behaviors, normalizing them.

Threaten violence (in a video game) :feelsLSD:, that is how I am sorting out my problems from now on and it works :feelsokman:

graycel moment

Get through uni, get a job, leave the house and cut ties with your family for forever. You are in an abusive household and should get out of there. People don’t change, even if the time does. They will always be the same life sucking leeches they always were.

That's fucking ragefuel.
OP, I know you're from the UK (as you mentioned £), but I'm curious, what ethnicity are you? That family behavior you describe, where the boy is treated like shit but the girl is the coddled princess, is highly common among Latin American cultures
TBH in my case it wasn't too bad, but my male cousins weren't lucky. Among three male cousins of my extended family, it was the same scenario: the boys were given brutal beatdowns, locked out of the house at 15, do a larger share of the shares, cursed at/talked down to constantly, etc.; they turned out to be criminals or overall fuckups with no direction in life, while their sisters are doing very well, either good careers or became golddiggers. Yet, the parents are too stupid to notice the pattern
I’m British (white). I wish my family was more patriarchal but unfortunately they’re not

There are two effects at play here.

1. Woman-are-wonderful effect + gynocentrism.
2. Lookism.

Due to [1], a male is automatically below all foids (in the eyes of normies).
Due to [2], a good-looking male is automatically above an ugly male.

Families treat their offspring accord to lookism and gynocentrism, reinforcing those instinctual behaviors, normalizing them.

Exactly. Mother would give some of my clothes to half-relatives.

Intellau

Yes, I used to have more "closeness" with my maternal female cousins; they were the only "youth" who did not laugh at my autistic fidgeting behaviors(While I was present, at least). I would sit in a corner and fidget with pencils for hours.

Sadly, they changed during adolescence and eventually started laughing at my severe social anxiety. One tried to trip me down a set of stairs(twice) and threw cake batter at me because I tried to help them with a recipe(As my mother told me to). She also hit my head out of anger.

Yes. I'd go grocery shopping with half-relatives...I gave them my snacks, I sought to help them feel comfortable. They laughed at me when I went to the mall and ignored my presence. They told me, "Get out of the car". They whined because Mother and I were present when they wanted to shop(We had appointments).

My half-cousin was in Rogers Memorial Hospital as a young child. I visited her. When I was in group therapy, they never asked me about my health or anything.

When I last saw them, over four years ago, they seemed to dislike me.

"We didn't want to see you. Granny told us to help you." - They also kept whining and complaining.

My "worship" consisted of visiting the person while she was hospitalized for eating disorders, visiting her sibling when he had surgeries, reading a book to her younger sibling, sharing snacks with her.

My cousins would often laugh at me when we would go to stores/malls together. I stood around as they took pictures of each other for Facebook.

The creature lied about me "spilling cake batter"(Her older sister threw it at me) after I tried to help them, as Mother instructed me to do.

I overheard them from upstairs. I was supposed to leave.

No, though I'm susceptible to Schizophrenia.

My half-relatives were such lovely people...they were even present on some occasions to witness domestic violence. I believe they said something like, "You have a new computer? It must be from your other parent" - Very nice, except it was a school computer and they were well aware of our situation.

She has the same bimbo expression as Shannon and my Mulatta relative.

Cool. My half-cousins threw cake batter at me when I tried to aid them with a recipe, as Mother instructed.

I overheard them lying to step-grandfather.

They dont deserve our gifts:cryfeels:

When I was...thirteen, I was going to buy a sort of USB music pen for my relative. I also gave this person my snacks often.

My younger half-cousins were always fairly respectful to me. Their older siblings, however, were quite different. My fifteen-year-old paternal cousin was also respectful to me when she was much younger. Her older sister disregarded my presence completely.

I see...I stopped attending trips with Mother to Milwaukee stores.

She told me, years ago, how ashamed and embarrassed she was to visit the State Fair and have her relatives laugh at her.

Indeed. They are shallow, vain, and as dull as other holes. I enjoy denigrating them.

Perhaps my dark-skin makes their feral Negroid tendencies activate, acting as a distraction, contradicting the Europid teachings they acquired from blood and books"

"Hello sir, I'm- ...Ooga-Ooga"

"These are the esteemed Mulattas? Quite pitiful."

The school sent me a nice laptop also. Except, it was damaged during one of their visits in January 2016.

I've already moved out, but thanks for the extra clarification :feelsautistic:

Fuck female nature. It's fucking disgusting. Men DO EVERYTHING for women. WOMEN DO NOTHING and still get loved. Are men loved by women despite all this? NO. And guess who is the opressed gender?

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH IM FUCKING GOING JOKER RN

Having a girlfriend does not make you better than anyone.

It is due to vanity.

My half-cousins would go to a local lake shore and take photos of themselves. Mother brought them there out of sympathy.

Denny's? Photos. Perkins? Photos. Candy store? Photos. Subway? Photos. Applebees? Photos. Woodman's? Photos.

R u a roadman
I got all As and A* for my GCSEs, A A* A* for my a levels and I'm currently studying chemical engineering and biotechnology at Cambridge. I feel offended that you'd even categorize me with those chav low life people.