Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does my fucking sister get treated better than me?

RobTenekin

RobTenekin

Banned
-
I honestly hate my family so fucking much. Despite working my ass off, helping to pay the bills and even sorting out family fucking issues I still get treated like shit in comparison to my lazy whore sister who contributes absolutely nothing to the family. :feelswhat: I came home from Uni and I was so mentally exhausted I needed to relax for a little bit and my dad started screaming at me asking me why the dishes weren’t done. I cant handle people shouting at me so I just went quiet and started to tear up a little and just got up from my bed and went downstairs. What did I see? My fucking sister in the living room watching fucking Netflix with her feet up on the couch painting her toe nails:fuk:

Then I go to the kitchen and see the place a fucking mess, created by my sister, and I get blamed for it? I asked her why she didn’t clean her mess and she said that it was my job to do it. Since when was I the slave of the house, I thought that was the foids job but my sister is useless and my mums and alcoholic who is hardly even in the house. Dad doesnt bat an eye when my whore sister does nothing in the home and always redirects me to take care of everything:feelsbadman:

I cant live like this anymore I cant wait to graduate get a job and move out of this hell hole:fuk:

oh and I forgot to add, my dad recently spent £360 for my sisters online shopping clothes shit but whenever I ask for something little when I was 16 (her age) he told me to work for it myself and even now at 19 my dad refuses to buy me anything and says that I should be able to support myself:feelscry:

Your dad is a simp ngl :feelsmusic:.

move out as quick as possible

You need to get out of there brocel as soon as possible.

I was always the one in the house who was expected to cook and clean until i stood up for myself and started arguing and overproching them, parents are like that, they see which kid is more conscious and then ride him. Stop cleaning after her, clean after yourself. Shes big enough to clean after herself, if she can fuck for hours and chase boys, she can cook and clean.

I think your dad wants to rape your foid sister:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She sounds like a slutty toilet:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

I say you spike her drink first then rape her before your dad makes his move and cuck that betabuxx simp of a father once and for all (all in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
My sister is the most vile creature on earth if I wasn’t related to her I wouldn’t even touch her she’s awful but way more attractive then me:feelscry:

I was always the one in the house who was expected to cook and clean until i stood up for myself and started arguing and overproching them, parents are like that, they see which kid is more conscious and then ride him. Stop cleaning after her, clean after yourself. Shes big enough to clean after herself, if she can fuck for hours and chase boys, she can cook and clean.
Exactly but it’s so hard for me to stand my ground because of my low self esteem and lack of social skills (also my dad is 6”2 and like 200lbs so I’m very scared of him, also can’t stand when people shout at me) :fuk:

how old are you and sister? can you help an incel out here, make her sex me

Good thing I'm an only child in the family (divorced mother)

so many people having Problems witht their Familys Lately , Luckily my Family is pretty Chill , then again Most People are Pieces of Shit ( your family included )

Move out if you can , and next time show your father the Middle Finger , STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSHOVER

how old are you and sister? can you help an incel out here, make her sex me
I’m 19 and she’s 16, honestly she’s not worth even looking at. Yes, she may be attractive (subjective view) but I doubt she’s going to fuck anyone less than a chad

Exactly but it’s so hard for me to stand my ground because of my low self esteem and lack of social skills (also my dad is 6”2 and like 200lbs so I’m very scared of him, also can’t stand when people shout at me) :fuk:
If you dont put boundaries they will treat you as shit. You have to toughen up and stop caring what other think or push guilt on you.

so many people having Problems witht their Familys Lately , Luckily my Family is pretty Chill , then again Most People are Pieces of Shit ( your family included )

Move out if you can , and next time show your father the Middle Finger , STOP BEING A FUCKING PUSHOVER
I CANT HELP IT :cryfeels: you don’t know how much I try to stand my ground but all my attempts are a failure

If you dont put boundaries they will treat you as shit. You have to toughen up and stop caring what other think or push guilt on you.
I know I need to stop being like this but it’s hard as fuck:feelscry:

I honestly hate my family so fucking much. Despite working my ass off, helping to pay the bills and even sorting out family fucking issues I still get treated like shit in comparison to my lazy whore sister who contributes absolutely nothing to the family. :feelswhat: I came home from Uni and I was so mentally exhausted I needed to relax for a little bit and my dad started screaming at me asking me why the dishes weren’t done. I cant handle people shouting at me so I just went quiet and started to tear up a little and just got up from my bed and went downstairs. What did I see? My fucking sister in the living room watching fucking Netflix with her feet up on the couch painting her toe nails:fuk:

Then I go to the kitchen and see the place a fucking mess, created by my sister, and I get blamed for it? I asked her why she didn’t clean her mess and she said that it was my job to do it. Since when was I the slave of the house, I thought that was the foids job but my sister is useless and my mums and alcoholic who is hardly even in the house. Dad doesnt bat an eye when my whore sister does nothing in the home and always redirects me to take care of everything:feelsbadman:

I cant live like this anymore I cant wait to graduate get a job and move out of this hell hole:fuk:

oh and I forgot to add, my dad recently spent £360 for my sisters online shopping clothes shit but whenever I ask for something little when I was 16 (her age) he told me to work for it myself and even now at 19 my dad refuses to buy me anything and says that I should be able to support myself:feelscry:
Props to you. I would have roped or killed them all already if I was in your shoes.

I would piss them off more and slowly start acting distant to them almost like you’re mute so cutting them off would be easier….

because she has a cunt between her legs

She has inherit value while you're just another disposable worker ant.

I’m 19 and she’s 16, honestly she’s not worth even looking at. Yes, she may be attractive (subjective view) but I doubt she’s going to fuck anyone less than a chad
yeah, that's fucked.
she should respect family, especially when she is 16. 16 year olds are dumb with no life experience

Parents often favor daughters over sons, it's quite ragefuel.

I know I need to stop being like this but it’s hard as fuck:feelscry:
dont listen to that guy. you can't just "stand up" to your family, man.
you will have to endure, just try to ignore them and make sure you get a good job. then just leave. If you make them angry, it might make it hard to get education and so on.

Gender Inequality

Rape that fucking meathole :reeeeee:

organize a gangbang and let your father watch. the whore needs to be fucked

Just Be Woman

how big are the cocks they fuck I hope at least 8 inches. toilets need to be fucked good and hard

how big are the cocks they fuck I hope at least 8 inches. toilets need to be fucked good and hard
I don’t know how big their cocks are I’m not gay but I know she’s been with a lot of 6”2+ chads

Learn jujitsu if you can, also I am sure you will leave that shithole one day.
It's time to black pill them that the truth is you don't need them anymore.

Learn jujitsu if you can, also I am sure you will leave that shithole one day.
It's time to black pill them that the truth is you don't need them anymore.
Honestly, they never gave me anything at all except a room and food that’s all, I worked for everything I have now

Man, you really need to move out. You must be bri'ish or something, I think you can easily get a job unless you are real autist or very ugly.
You don't own your neglecting family shit. I'm saving up and already planning my escape because I deep down despise my mother and sister.

because she is a girl:feelsthink:

Because she has that hole, you know, a vagina.

You’re in uni. You’re close to getting your own job, so then you can move out and excommunicate the whole family.

Cause she's a "female" simple, women are innocent sweet beings who can do no wrong didn't you know.:feelsthink:

Definitely cut them out of your life when you move out.

my parents used to legit physically abuse me and never touched my sister

there are studies showing that parents are more likely to beat unattractive children lol

crazy how these apes still expect me not to hate them