Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does he do that?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
I am 19 years old, I look 14 and I am 5'4 tall. Before I go to university, I currently work part-time and in my office job I have a 28 year old colleague. Total Chad. He has muscles, a pronounced jawline, is tall, has a nice beard and the female colleagues in the office are always flirting with him.

Anyway, he's in charge of me and he's really nice, but why does he ask me if I have a girlfriend yet, when you can clearly see that I will never have a girlfriend?

He just started this typical male conversation about whether I go to parties or have a girlfriend. I said no, of course, and he said that it would come.

I really don't understand why people start such conversations with obvious losers like me. In the end, I'm sure he said out of pity that it would work out one day.

Veiled mockery, bro.

You might be a late bloomer. Wait until you look older, nobody would date a guy that looks like a 14yo, but you won't look 14 forever.

He is most likely asking you to make you more mad or sad about it

[UWSL]He just started this typical male conversation about whether I go to parties or have a girlfriend. I said no, of course, and he said that it would come.[/UWSL]
I'm 29 and it didnt come

are you Karl Ess? :D :D :D :D

im not sure if he's necessarily doing it to spite/mock you
people who live life on easy mode are sometimes delusional about how the world works and think their experience is "normal"
kinda like the average toilet

my parents asked me the same question:society:

Geil man haha grüße dich

More like it never began, especially if your face is ugly. I'm sorry.
in the kindergarden i had ton of girlfriends. :')

ja aber nur ein fakeacc den ich benutze um Frauen zu belästigen :D heiße dort bei Insta jolozwa. Ansonten habe ich nur noch ein Facebook Fake Acc und halt Whatsapp. Habe mich komplett abgekapselt..

I am 19 years old, I look 14 and I am 5'4 tall. Before I go to university, I currently work part-time and in my office job I have a 28 year old colleague. Total Chad. He has muscles, a pronounced jawline, is tall, has a nice beard and the female colleagues in the office are always flirting with him.

Anyway, he's in charge of me and he's really nice, but why does he ask me if I have a girlfriend yet, when you can clearly see that I will never have a girlfriend?

He just started this typical male conversation about whether I go to parties or have a girlfriend. I said no, of course, and he said that it would come.

I really don't understand why people start such conversations with obvious losers like me. In the end, I'm sure he said out of pity that it would work out one day.
The only way he could actually show compassion to you would have been something like:" That's a shame dude,i know a cousin of a friend of mine that is also single do you want me to tell her about you and give her your number?"
But of course no one does this for subhumans because they know it's over but won't admit it so you can be :bluepill: