Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why does government health care cover lipo-suctions for fatsos and sex-changes for trannies but not removing PROTRUDING MOLES?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
MoleMan

I'm frustrated and I don't understand this double standard. Yes I get how these other things are supposed to make fatsos/trannies feel better about themselves, but having protruding moles cut off would make ME feel better about myself. So why is their surgery covered as "necessary" but mine is "cosmetic"?

I realize liposuction and removing excess skin also improves physical health directly for fatsos (not just indirectly through self esteem) but I think the same would apply to a lot of mole removal. In the same way that fatsos get chafing and trouble cleaning themselves in areas where there is fat, I experience those difficulties where I have moles.

The friction of moving around walking causes inflammation on the 2 moles on my inner thighs as I swing my legs, and on the 3 moles of my abdomen as I swing my arms.

Whenever I swear and wipe my forehead, I hurt a mole there.

Whenever I get neck pain and rub the back of my neck, I hurt a mole there.

Painful mole in the center of my chest, hurts any time I scratch my chest hair.

This seems like just as serious a problem as this other stuff, and the solution is much more simple. Removing moles doesn't take much time to do and is minimally invasive compared to liposuction, removing big sections of flesh, or turning dicks into clits.

So why exactly does public health care cover these edge-cases (especially avoidable shit like super-obesity) but not this much more common problem?

I'm just talking about the shit that sticks up like extra nipples, mind you. Not the flat ones which are basically just nigger-flecks, I have literally dozens but IDGAF, I just want the half-dozen things that look like pieces of shit stuck to my body off.

Rather than pay 250 dollars per each one I'm tempted to just go at it with a knife myself and then have public health care stitch me up for free. It's complete bullshit. I've already done this by slicing off tiny ones with nailclippers (bleeding stops within a minute) but I'm a little worried about larger ones, especially since they do special stuff to dick out the roots so they don't grow back, which would be more dangerous to do.

Do you think if I just cut the tip off (just the tip) that this would force public health care to go in and dig out the rest for me before they stitch me up?

usually mole removal is considered as a cosmetic surgery so it is not funded. If it's painful then it can be funded (at least in NL), but you need to get a 'diagnosis' approval from doctor. If there is suspicion for cancer (does not have to be an actual cancer) then it's also removed for free.

I know, I went to a derm and he said they were benign. But apparently my pain doesn't matter and it's fucking cosmetic. How do you even get pain diagnosed? I told both my GP and dermatologist about the pain and they said it wasn't covered in Canada. Guess I should move to Netherlands?

View attachment 172399
I'm frustrated and I don't understand this double standard. Yes I get how these other things are supposed to make fatsos/trannies feel better about themselves, but having protruding moles cut off would make ME feel better about myself. So why is their surgery covered as "necessary" but mine is "cosmetic"?

I realize liposuction and removing excess skin also improves physical health directly for fatsos (not just indirectly through self esteem) but I think the same would apply to a lot of mole removal. In the same way that fatsos get chafing and trouble cleaning themselves in areas where there is fat, I experience those difficulties where I have moles.

The friction of moving around walking causes inflammation on the 2 moles on my inner thighs as I swing my legs, and on the 3 moles of my abdomen as I swing my arms.

Whenever I swear and wipe my forehead, I hurt a mole there.

Whenever I get neck pain and rub the back of my neck, I hurt a mole there.

Painful mole in the center of my chest, hurts any time I scratch my chest hair.

This seems like just as serious a problem as this other stuff, and the solution is much more simple. Removing moles doesn't take much time to do and is minimally invasive compared to liposuction, removing big sections of flesh, or turning dicks into clits.

So why exactly does public health care cover these edge-cases (especially avoidable shit like super-obesity) but not this much more common problem?

I'm just talking about the shit that sticks up like extra nipples, mind you. Not the flat ones which are basically just nigger-flecks, I have literally dozens but IDGAF, I just want the half-dozen things that look like pieces of shit stuck to my body off.

Rather than pay 250 dollars per each one I'm tempted to just go at it with a knife myself and then have public health care stitch me up for free. It's complete bullshit. I've already done this by slicing off tiny ones with nailclippers (bleeding stops within a minute) but I'm a little worried about larger ones, especially since they do special stuff to dick out the roots so they don't grow back, which would be more dangerous to do.

Do you think if I just cut the tip off (just the tip) that this would force public health care to go in and dig out the rest for me before they stitch me up?
Once i got paid one (1) oz of ok marijuana to remove a mole/ wart thing from a dudes arm.

He used pot and whisky as an anesthetic!

Basically, i just cut it off and dug it out with a super sharp pocket knife and wrapped it in gauze. The knife was super clean via soap and hot water. Nothing fancy.

It was pretty easy tbh. Took only a few minutes!

Today if i had to do it again i would have packed the wound with sugar or honey to act as a anti- viral growth stimulant!

I was very surprised at how grateful the dude was!

The elites want population control. That's what trannies and faggots are: population control.

Why isn't jaw surgery that would fix sleep apnea covered by insurance?

Oh, your retarded mandible is causing you breathing problems, and fixing it would fix your condition? Well, we can't do that, because it would make you more attractive, so it's not covered. We will, however, offer you this CPAP machine that will do the breathing for you.

Fucking bullshit.

Once i got paid one (1) oz of ok marijuana to remove a mole/ wart thing from a dudes arm.

Basically, i just cut it off and dug it out with a super sharp pocket knife and wrapped it in gauze. The knife was super clean via soap and hot water. Nothing fancy.

Today if i had to do it again i would have packed the wound with sugar or honey to act as a anti- viral growth stimulant!

You should write a book.

You should write a book.
I did...

Unfortunately, it got too huge and jumbled and i ruined it with blather!

My problem was i covered topics before the index. And the subject had too much information to fit easily into separate chapters/ topics. Lots of overlap.

Government health care should cover plastic surgery for incels.

i would have packed the wound with sugar or honey to act as a anti- viral growth stimulant!
I'd heard of honey being used for that, but not sugar...

Pretty sure bacteria would eat sugar, it's just honey has antimicrobial aspects besides glucose.

Would be neat to have a friend I trusted to do that, but I don't have friends.

We will, however, offer you this CPAP machine that will do the breathing for you.
Reminds me of "Strongest Men in History" where the obese powerlifters bragged about their CPAP machines.

They probably had strong jaws but needed O2 for their muss and because they couldn't fully inhale due to heavy chests.

I'd heard of honey being used for that, but not sugar...

Pretty sure bacteria would eat sugar, it's just honey has antimicrobial aspects besides glucose.

Would be neat to have a friend I trusted to do that, but I don't have friends.

Reminds me of "Strongest Men in History" where the obese powerlifters bragged about their CPAP machines.

They probably had strong jaws but needed O2 for their muss and because they couldn't fully inhale due to heavy chests.
White sugar is one of the "forever foods." It's antibacterial and thats why they make jams and jellies with it!

Look up "sugardine" or,
Sugar + wounds
It's a medically useful thing.

Hm according to https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20180328-how-sugar-could-help-heal-wounds
"The granules soak up any moisture that allows bacteria to thrive"

Apparently honey does slightly better though: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17708384

In the honey group,
55% of patients had positive wound cultures at the start of treatment and
23% at one week,
compared with
52% and
39% respectively in the sugar group.

The median rate of healing in the first two weeks of treatment was
3.8cm2/week for the honey group and
2.2cm2/week for the sugar group.

After three weeks of treatment
86% of patients treated with honey had no pain during dressing changes, compared with
72% treated with sugar.

CONCLUSION:
Honey appears to be more effective than sugar in reducing bacterial contamination and promoting wound healing, and slightly less painful than sugar during dressing changes and motion.
[/quote[

Last edited:
unless it's cancerous then they'll cut out of a massive chunk of flesh

I have a bunch of moles on my back. I hope they're cancer ngl.

cancer is the rape of medical problems, gets all the attention

I have a lipoma on my forehead. At least your mole is in a concealed area. People have asked me if I've bumped my head or something because I have this lump in the middle of my forehead. That's how unfortunate my life is.

I have a mole on my forehead I'd like to get rid of too but it's probably not as large as yours. I would definitely prioritize the "concealed" moles because there is a practical reason (walking) for it

My 2 leg moles are basically adjacent to my balls. Even if most people won't see them, the fear of "ew!" if I somehow got a girl to almost give me a BJ and instead mocking me and leaving with blue balls... can you imagine that?

At least with face mole you get a girl seeing that out of the way, so if they did involve themselves with you despite that, the shock is past and there is less future to dread.

Why isn't jaw surgery that would fix sleep apnea covered by insurance?

Oh, your retarded mandible is causing you breathing problems, and fixing it would fix your condition? Well, we can't do that, because it would make you more attractive, so it's not covered. We will, however, offer you this CPAP machine that will do the breathing for you.

Fucking bullshit.

What about things like gyno too?

there are at least bras you could wear for that, they don't make bras for moles

You can buy antibacterial surgery wipes and clean sterile gauze if you need to do this again. Also, you can use compressed air can to cool down the area before removal which will help with the pain.

Also, regular store super glue is the same thing doctors use to fix small cuts. You can use super glue to close the wound before placing the gauze.

You can buy antibacterial surgery wipes and clean sterile gauze if you need to do this again. Also, you can use compressed air can to cool down the area before removal which will help with the pain.

Also, regular store super glue is the same thing doctors use to fix small cuts. You can use super glue to close the wound before placing the gauze.
Have you ever seem a wart or mole? They are fucking WIDE! Super glue is only for clean cuts that require stitching!

Wounds need to breathe. They need to expel toxins and puss and scab naturally!

But hey. Use whatever you have as a sterilizer. But some of that "store bought" stuff is too strong and may reduce healing time. My goto is iodine. Or betadine.

This isn't - and i always refuse - to do any kind of internal surgery! I simply do not know enough to-do that.

(Ask you doctor if blah blah fucking blah. Not medical advice blah...)

I wonder how deep a mole needs to be before it becomes internal surgery instead of external. I just know that once they stop fitting in my nailclippers, I'd have to use a knife which is less safe than nailclippers if I use too much pressure.

Also I think hard to safely apply lots of pressure (like with clippers) so they'd need to be really sharp.