Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why does everyone tells us to go out??

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
There is no outside where we are accepted or treated decently

i want to stab the people telling me to “just go out bro travel! “( traveling alone is fucking boring after awhile)

“hang with your friends!!” Jfl I don’t have any fucking friends

“get a girlfriend!!” Ok damn I forgot to get my gf from gfstore!

“Have real fun!” I would’ve continued to have my real fucking fun playing cod and reading comics if you faggots didn’t harras me to do something I can’t even if I wanted to

i know these people are just telling shit to feel better themselves, that’s the point, if someone actually says go do what you love and must bro I’d actually respect him

Outside was never the fucking normal, people should just live in their own fucking homes for most times

[UWSL]Jaysis I’m just a pathetic loser who’s trying to survive ,I wish things could’ve been different…[/UWSL]:feelsbadman:[UWSL] but it’s not , soI’m trying to maximize the goodness of my life …[/UWSL]

like any sane person should do

:cryfeels:

know that feel bro.
we're outsiders on the inside.

because it works for them

"just be happy bro", people literally say that, I don't know what the fuck they have in their heads to find themselves the geniuses of wisdom, fuck them, normies' lives are just as miserable and empty as ours

"just be happy bro", people literally say that, I don't know what the fuck they have in their heads to find themselves the geniuses of wisdom, fuck them, normies' lives are just as miserable and empty as ours
Yeah, just socialize bro!!! I like socializing!! I want to stab the people telling this shit

Ironically the same people telling us to be open-minded reject any attempt with reasoning we give them. :feelsmage:

Also not all normies are miserable, you gotta have low income low status and below average looks to be a loser, like me
nah they have no clue
They fucking do

tfw when you go outside and everyone mogs you

most probably believe their personality got them to where they are and are unaware of how much their looks helped them
They do bro believe me, deep down, they know, they are just self righteous pos

South eat asian foids, if white.

Going out alone depresses the fuck out of me. Happy couples and big groups of friends everywhere.

They are ignorant or misleading

Going out alone depresses the fuck out of me. Happy couples and big groups of friends everywhere.
Yep especially during summer :cryfeels:

just go out with 30 C, 0 social skills, 0 friends and no clue about how your city looks like even after 23 years

I've been told to fuck off by groups of people I approached in bars. I go on 5 hour walks and cold approach and get rejected.

My few friends moved to other cities. The very rare times I hang out with people is some family-life related event and it's a lot of fun if it's just guys hanging out and drinking.

I have seen how normies have to jester. It's scaled on their looks too. The pudgy 5'10 normie has to careermaxx and constantly entertain his gf with trips and stuff when they have time off. He is also very NT and funny. The chadlite just goes to the beach with her or something.

These forums have rotted my brain to the point I look at any man I see irl and think “does he mog me?” beyond saving at this point holy shit :feelsrope:

These forums have rotted my brain to the point I look at any man I see irl and think “does he mog me?” beyond saving at this point holy shit :feelsrope:
:(

when norms say shit like that it means they don't care and weren't really listening because its impossibility difficult for someone with a social circle and sex life to empathize or relate with someone mentally fucked from years of loneliness and rejection. They laugh off what they can't understand "just go get a gf bro! so easy bro"

There is no outside where we are accepted or treated decently

i want to stab the people telling me to “just go out bro travel! “( traveling alone is fucking boring after awhile)

“hang with your friends!!” Jfl I don’t have any fucking friends

“get a girlfriend!!” Ok damn I forgot to get my gf from gfstore!

“Have real fun!” I would’ve continued to have my real fucking fun playing cod and reading comics if you faggots didn’t harras me to do something I can’t even if I wanted to

i know these people are just telling shit to feel better themselves, that’s the point, if someone actually says go do what you love and must bro I’d actually respect him

Outside was never the fucking normal, people should just live in their own fucking homes for most times

[UWSL]Jaysis I’m just a pathetic loser who’s trying to survive ,I wish things could’ve been different…[/UWSL]:feelsbadman:[UWSL] but it’s not , soI’m trying to maximize the goodness of my life …[/UWSL]

like any sane person should do

:cryfeels:
It's just normie advice since it works for non-ogres

when norms say shit like that it means they don't care and weren't really listening because its impossibility difficult for someone with a social circle and sex life to empathize or relate with someone mentally fucked from years of loneliness and rejection. They laugh off what they can't understand "just go get a gf bro! so easy bro"

It follows the exact same backwards logic as "just be rich bro!"

What does going outside accomplish other than make me visibly uncomfortable and remind me of how much of a failure I am? It's not like foids on the street want to be approached by an autistic subhuman 2/10 truecel like me.

Now that they put any actual thought into their "advice" since they only care about jerking themselves off than actually helping us.

Because someone needs to make Chad look even better by comparison

They are :bluepill: and oblivious to the :blackpill:

I need to check it out, cause I haven't played WZ for some time. I'm a more BF guy

I son't believe I'm the center of the universe,
but I do beleive people can sense that I'm a loser from just 5 seconds looking at me,
and then make sure to avoid me.
Even though my clothes are clean and I don't smell nor talk to myself.

I went out a few times.
The girl at dunkin donuts in my city saw me as a regular and asked me about my previous drink orders.

Other time i went to a bar and this girl that looked like she was from jersey shore was talking to me and asking me if i had a good night and what i was drinking.
I got scared and never went back to either of those places since.

it is stupid, ignorant and dangerous advice. I have been told to "go to a bar alone to make new friends" and shit before when I was at my lowest on antidepressants and NEET for over 10 years. I'd have got my head kicked in seriously!

it is stupid, ignorant and dangerous advice. I have been told to "go to a bar alone to make new friends" and shit before when I was at my lowest on antidepressants and NEET for over 10 years. I'd have got my head kicked in seriously!
No normies goes to bar to make frends. They already have frends from childhood/school

Yep, just the same ol generic cliché advice.

Because they think that'll help you get a gf where at best it will just make you slightly more comfortable in social settings.