Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does everyone shame and ridicule men who are lonely virgins like me ?

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Society should shame non virgin woman instead

Virgin people are based

Why am i getting shamed and ridiculed just cuz i exist in a unlucky life

My life is so painful , why does everyone have to look down on me too?

The world is controlled by foids.

I gave up completely on the idea that I will have sex , you should do the same

Because we aren’t meant to be alive

Because you're not a woman.

Virgin people are based

you are weak

you are here with us.
you are either defromed or ugly.
i am defromed cus half of my face got burnt off
If it's not obvious, always tell normies that you're ugly because of an accident. They will treat you much better than if you were ugly by default

If it's not obvious, always tell normies that you're ugly because of an accident. They will treat you much better than if you were ugly by default
still they will treat you like a puppy of some sort, i prefer to stay alone

Funny how that is.

Because normies are animals at their most primitive. They never take a minute to think about their own nature or behavior. It's always been ugly men who become the greatest philosophers.

Funny how that is.
People hate genetic subhumanity. But they can feel empathy for people who are on a similar level as themselves. Like when someone had an accident. It's something that could have happened to them as well if they were unlucky enough.

but most ugly men look naturally ugly, not ugly because of an accident

People hate genetic subhumanity. But they can feel empathy for people who are on a similar level as themselves. Like when someone had an accident. It's something that could have happened to them as well if they were unlucky enough.
That's people in general. As much as they shun us for lack of empathy they're incapable of thinking outside of their own shoes unless it's directly programmed into them.

Its kinda fun seeing some foids promoting "anti suicide" while shaming people like us. I've seen this tons of times.

They only care about themselves.

After the sexual revolution, foids have promoted unrestrained hypergamy and whorishness as a social norm. They are no longer shamed for losing their virginity or engaging in countless ONS's

Societies previously did respect virginity or celibacy more, expecting foids to retain their virginity before marriage and promoting celibate figures such as priests, monks and ascetics

But feminism and the SR have poisoned the well, and given rise to a society where oversocialization and sexual promiscuity are the only options. Obviously, though, hysterical foids have also set up prudish measures to protect them from the consequences of this, such as being approached by sub-5 males. Even guys who are sportspersons and not bad-looking, like Ched Evans, have been dragged through the mud and had their career ruined by bogus claims. Things are even worse for incels. So you have a society which is supposedly 'sexually liberated,' but is actually just pro-foid

Sexual 'liberation' is just a by-word for hypergamous foid liberation

This shaming is part of the just-world fallacy and shift of accountability from foids to men. They believe that if you can't get sex it must be because you're a piece of shit racist misogynist and actually thinking about the state of dating would lead them to the source of evil, the foids, which can't happen because of gynocentric society.

Its kinda fun seeing some foids promoting "anti suicide" while shaming people like us. I've seen this tons of times.

They only care about themselves.
Themselves and chads

Virgin people are based

Because they're bullies and they're only set of satisfaction is putting others they deem lower than themselves down. I hate the human race beyond anything. My whole life was just me. Being a target of ridicule and hatred from other people. I really do hope that the end is near and a third world war comes and gets rid of this faggot society known as the west once and for all. Think about it this way we actually lost to the taliban. And I hate religious fundamentalism in all forms. But honestly they are the only people in the world that are willing to kill themselves in order to kill you to prevent their daughter from turning into a slut. Most people don't really deserve freedom. In fact I don't think most people deserve to be born. I was forced here and not given a fair chance and I suffer. I know the end is probably near. Because I am approaching middle aged but I for some reason keep on going. There's nothing worth preserving. Most people are pieces of shit, assholes and most people are stupid as hell. I don't fit in this picture. It's like being around a bunch of handsome retards. All I can do is morph in to my own little world when I am alone which is most of the time.

Virgin people are based

Because you were not meant to exist we are excess males we were genetic trash that wasn't meant to ascend we were never the types to have genetics to make us hardcore badasses nor the genetics to make us intelligent Egghead Geniuses that are going to change the world for the better no we're ugly retards who will masturbate with her dick in our hands into Oblivion until the day we die and we have to accept that and we should absolutely hate our parents and the human race for allowing us to exist in the first place I'm already to accept dying as an alternative towards this existence but I do enjoy getting high and my entertainment keeps me going for some reason I'm too scared to die but I hate society and I hate the human race around me

I agree with ya, buddy, it’s all backwards.