Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why does everyone else have good skin

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
When I go outside everyone skin mogs me. Even those who are past their prime don’t have such saggy disgusting skin like mine. A lot of men in their late 20s/early 30s still have pretty tight skin without visible pockmarks or hyperpigmentations. The only one who have worse skin than mine are oldcels and ethnic immigrants. Kek at this point I’m not even qualified to call myself a first world cel anymore, fuk

Same, I have a condition that makes me look like a plucked chicken with dry skin.

I have terrible skin too. Do what you can

My skin isn't terrible, but I have noticeable dark raccoon eyebags that don't go away regardless of how much I sleep. Never began. :forcedsmile:

My skin isn't terrible, but I have noticeable dark raccoon eyebags that don't go away regardless of how much I sleep. Never began. :forcedsmile:
Same

Having sex makes your skin good.

Yeah and even doctors have the nerve to tell me "Yeah adults your age get acne too, just fix your skin routine bro". Fucking faggot doctors. They didn't prescribe me accutane or something similar that works because my acne wasn't severe enough and wow such horrible side effects. And now my 20s are over and I had bad skin during the entire decade.

Stress equals to autoimmunity and autoimmunity firstly manifests with shitty skin. Your own body harms your own skin cells.

Happy people have beatiful skins.

Got a prescription for some really heavy stuff when I was 15. It actually cleaned my sklin up real nicely. I feel like people started focusing on my face after that, though. So I don't even know is having clear skin is better

I think I've seen only one guy in the past 4 years that I skinmogged. My cheeks are full of pockmarks from acne. I've microneedled my skin plenty of times but it seems like there's no cure, even lasers don't help deep scars.

Its definitely an incel trait, women want men with perfect skin

I have keratosis pilaris on both my arms and legs
Other than that my skin is very dry
Whenever I did a skincare routine my skin would be back to normal 1 day later

Even I have fucked up skin, but tbh I got some acne medication that helped. I recommend Benzoyl Peroxide 5% and adjsuting the percentage based off initial reaction. If it dries your skin, you can get some decent facial moisturizers.