Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill why does everyone around me think i'm a slayer

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★
recently, in a family event, a few of my mom's friends asked me if i have a gf. To which i replied "NO". Obviously. And then they started teasing me, telling me that i'm lying and im being sarcastic and i probably have 10 gfs rn who i talk to everday. Like why tf do these cunts not leave me alone:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, How hard is it for them to accept i'm an incel. I fucking hate these pathetic auntes who are psychologically clowing me for being a virgin. And the worse part is when they make fun of you for not being able to have sex. Why tf do normies and foids always bully me for not having sex?!?!... Like i want to have sex, but i can't because i'm subhuman ethnic.

Everyday, niggas be asking me if i have a gf or have i gotten laid i even larp sometimes and say that i had a few previous relationships, so they don't humiliate me. Also advice to y'all is to always larp in front of people. Normies and foids are evil creatures. If foids sense you're a virgin, they'd automatically get creeped out by you and reject you. You all just have to lie in social situations and say that you had sex before with a women. In that way, youre not bullied and people will think you're normal.

recently, in a family event, a few of my mom's friends asked me if i have a gf. To which i replied "NO". Obviously. And then they started teasing me, telling me that i'm lying and im being sarcastic and i probably have 10 gfs rn who i talk to everday. Like why tf do these cunts not leave me alone:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:, How hard is it for them to accept i'm an incel. I fucking hate these pathetic auntes who are psychologically clowing me for being a virgin. And the worse part is when they make fun of you for not being able to have sex. Why tf do normies and foids always bully me for not having sex?!?!... Like i want to have sex, but i can't because i'm subhuman ethnic.

Everyday, niggas be asking me if i have a gf or have i gotten laid i even larp sometimes and say that i had a few previous relationships, so they don't humiliate me. Also advice to y'all is to always larp in front of people. Normies and foids are evil creatures. If foids sense you're a virgin, they'd automatically get creeped out by you and reject you. You all just have to lie in social situations and say that you had sex before with a women. In that way, youre not bullied and people will think you're normal.
Cause you are a tallfag. Tallness is all it needs. If you hit the gym and get a good career you will be a HTN.

The best answer to the question "Do you have a girlfriend?" is
Nothing serious...
And if they ask follow-up questions you can say
Ah, you know how it is...

They’re making sure you breed and pass on their genes

Ah yes why would they think that a 6'3 guy has a GF amirite :feelsclown:

Cause you are a tallfag. Tallness is all it needs. If you hit the gym and get a good career you will be a HTN.
If he was ugly, those people wouldn't be thinking that he's pumping and dumping foids even if he was 6'3, which would mean that he's at least average looking.

If he was ugly, those people wouldn't be thinking that he's pumping and dumping foids even if he was 6'3, which would mean that he's at least average looking.
Fuck face. Face doesn't matter. Body doesn't matter. All that matters is the length of your femur bones.

Fuck face. Face doesn't matter. Body doesn't matter. All that matters is the length of your femur bones.
Height is the most important trait in men, but it's not significantly more important than face, otherwise people like StBlackOps2cel wouldn't be considered a Saint.

I’m 6”0 and girls still despise me, and then I have the humiliation of having to watch 5”8 manlets make off like bandits with the foids!

Yup I lie everytiem when those workplace crowds ask. I think they still know but they don't bring it out into the open when I lie.

My family knew I won’t try anymore to get a girlfriend after I hit 16

I’m 6”0 and girls still despise me, and then I have the humiliation of having to watch 5”8 manlets make off like bandits with the foids!
Same it is trash cause we are so close, yet so far.

Because women know you don't have a gf and will put you down in ways you don't understand

Humblebraggers.is

2 options

1. Lie about having a girlfriend to make them shut up and stop asking you
2. Go full autismo blackpill on them and describe them with blackpill terms (optional) why you will never get a girlfriend