Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does every TikTok foid have the same annoying voice?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
Seems like they all have this annoying nasal voice, as if they forced it just because it’s mainstream to have it.
I cringe every time i hear a TikTok foid talking, bc they all speak the same and even their laugher is the same annoying mocking whispering laugh. :feelswhat:

I deleted shittok 5 months ago, not my problem. Screw that degenerate app.

I had to delete tiktok because it pissed me off every time I used it:feelsree:

they can't help copying each other because it's the "safe" thing to do and it won't make them stand out in a negative way "why does she sound weird/different?"

foids are the npc gender, it's why they have never invented anything, or progressed humanity in any way other than using their holes to reproduce

it's people who deviate from the norm who innovate and advance civilizations. the first farmers who deviated from the hunter gatherer norm, the first industrialists, etc.

they can't help copying each other because it's the "safe" thing to do and it won't make them stand out in a negative way "why does she sound weird/different?"

foids are the npc gender, it's why they have never invented anything, or progressed humanity in any way other than using their holes to reproduce

it's people who deviate from the norm who innovate and advance civilizations. the first farmers who deviated from the hunter gatherer norm, the first industrialists, etc.
:yes: