Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why does cuddling my pillow feel so good?

FullAnon

FullAnon

Rrofessional Retard
I could be having the worst day but once I start cuddling my pillow it's the best feeling in my life.
I don't know if I'm mentally ill but it starts to feel like a real person that I'm cuddling. I still know it's just a pillow but it feels like I'm hugging my gf (if I had one). I even started talking to it when I'm gaming.

Please say this is normal I don't wanna be a skizo :society:

A pillow is just a pillow to me; though if it makes you feel better... :smonk:

I do this sometimes doesn’t feel that good

I could be having the worst day but once I start cuddling my pillow it's the best feeling in my life.
I don't know if I'm mentally ill but it starts to feel like a real person that I'm cuddling. I still know it's just a pillow but it feels like I'm hugging my gf (if I had one). I even started talking to it when I'm gaming.

Please say this is normal I don't wanna be a skizo :society:
I literally cannot fall asleep without hugging something. You're not schizo OP <33, at least not from this, it's fairly normal. If you wanna get truly schizo get one of the pregnancy comfort pillows that are like six feet long

I literally cannot fall asleep without hugging something. You're not schizo OP <33, at least not from this, it's fairly normal. If you wanna get truly schizo get one of the pregnancy comfort pillows that are like six feet long
Based + cuddling pillow pilled :redpill:

Because it has emba poop on it....

BTW, your out of toilet paper

try with your dick out tho

I have a $50 soft memory foam pillow for cuddling.Feels as if I'm hugging a foid and helps me to sleep.This life is cucked.

I feel the same, when you have never cuddled with an actual person your brain just perceives this as real cuddling or some shit

Humans lived in close groups and foids and males stayed together for intimacy and for survival, when two people live together it brings a sense of safety. In the jungle if a person is lost then he will be in constant fear, he will be paranoid of getting attacked by predators, but if people lived in groups the likelyhood of getting attacked decreases, and makes the individual feelsafe. And in winter sleeping together makes you feel warmth and they can watch out for one another. like one can be good at hearing and the other can have better vision and stuff.

I grab the corners of my pillow and imagine that i am grabbing the ass of a foid.

Feels good yeah
That's sad tho