Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why does almost everyone in the US go to college?

an0ncel

an0ncel

SmokerCel
-
I'm from Hungary and i simply don't get why it's so normalized to go to college in the US. I seen many posts on this forum about college too.

In Hungary, most people finish high school and that's it. It's completely common to not go to college here.

And the other thing i don't understand is, why the fuck does college in the US costs thousands of dollars? Like in many Mr. Beast videos, when someone wins money (like $10k), they say that it goes to their college found. WTF? In Hungary college is almost fucking free.

Like for real, i don't get why almost everyone goes to college in the US, and why it costs so much. :feelsUnreal:

Sex and friends

Got to make the populace legal debt slaves some how.

It's like their healthcare system, basically it's like a cartel organization, where you have to go to college to get a job, and the whole college education system is a mafia-style organised operation with price fixing and elitism.

Sex and friends
lol
It's like their healthcare system, basically it's like a cartel organization, where you have to go to college to get a job, and the whole college education system is a mafia-style organised operation with price fixing and elitism.
And advancing the pyramid scheme

They believe it’s a necessary part of obtaining a good job. They don’t realise majority of uni/college degrees are useless.

Also, college is the American experience. No, not for us incels, but for Chad and stacies. And even beckies. It’s part of being young and having fun for them. Go to college, meet hot guys, get drunk etc.

Experience and connections is what really matters when it comes to jobs.

Universities realise this and capitalise on it by making a everyone pay a huge fee and enter debt. It’s just a cash grab from the institutional perspective.

NPC mentality everyone does it and so they think they also should, I dropped out personaly there is no degree for your height and face

The college industry is a big scam

At my uni, even the idiots who failed half of their courses can manage to get a 6-figure job once they graduate with a CS degree. Apparently, it's the only way out if you don't want to spend the rest of your life working at McDonald's

because they buy the propaganda that they "need" a college degree to make more than mcdonalds wage. but math is too hard so they get a psychology degree or w/e that is worthless

because they buy the propaganda that they "need" a college degree to make more than mcdonalds wage. but math is too hard so they get a psychology degree or w/e that is worthless
math degree ain't for everyone

math degree ain't for everyone
true. tho I guess what I mean, is that they choose something to major in without consideration of what kind (if any) of career it would lead to

Then they must pay back their $250,000 in student loans for the rest of their life. Imagine having a house mortgage, but no house. Ouch. Over forever.

Normshits brainwashed me to go even though I knew I'll be too busy rotting to actually make the most out of it, and this was before I was blackpilled. I dropped out recently thank God I didn't go to an expensive school.

Everyone I know who went to college didnt amount to anything and ate all wage cucks for minimum wage

Because if you don't have social connections (which ugliness and autism both work against if you're male, by the way), then it's pretty much required in order to get hired anywhere that isn't manual labor.

I'm from Hungary and i simply don't get why it's so normalized to go to college in the US. I seen many posts on this forum about college too.

In Hungary, most people finish high school and that's it. It's completely common to not go to college here.

And the other thing i don't understand is, why the fuck does college in the US costs thousands of dollars? Like in many Mr. Beast videos, when someone wins money (like $10k), they say that it goes to their college found. WTF? In Hungary college is almost fucking free.

Like for real, i don't get why almost everyone goes to college in the US, and why it costs so much. :feelsUnreal:
BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK IN A DORM