Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why does almost everyone here have such fucking stupid political/geopolitical takes?

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate Mansplain ️Malewife Moderator
★★★★★
In general, you would expect blackpilled incels who have realized the truth about the modern dating market to also have smart and logical takes on politics, geopolitics and current events, but instead when it comes to that it seems that almost everyone here has actual CNN/reddit tier retarded opinions. How come? And this isn't anything new either, i remember similar dumb takes also being posted during the 2018 days.

What do you mean? Not supporting russia?

Politicope is good cope. I'm a stormfront maoist traditionalist catholic.

I'm a conservative Blablablabist and Neo-Niggerist

Cope a black womne are hot

In general, you would expect blackpilled incels who have realized the truth about the modern dating market to also have smart and logical takes on politics, geopolitics and current events, but instead when it comes to that it seems that almost everyone here has actual CNN/reddit tier retarded opinions

I'm indifferent, right now.

Incels are not here because they're smart; they're here because they are too ugly to get bitches.

Thats why I suggested some level of restrictions ie banning anti russian sentiment. Realistically only infiltrators and glowies hate russia. Id extend that to china and the taliban to a lesser extent unless the reason for the last one is entirely based off theological reasons, which though maybe low IQ dont scream glowie.

What posts are you referring to

those faggots are irritating

Well if you can’t control your dating life than why even care about geopolitics and economics when you can’t control the world?