Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do zoomers study with music and discord servers? Get your shit done mate

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I was bored so I joined a discord study server to see the hype (it was mentioned by a vlogger I follow) and damn it was cringe. Full of middle and high school zoomers with anime pfp complaining in the main chatroom that they study soooo much and that they have exams and life is hard. Bruh you're 15 wtf are you talking about, even my stupid classmates graduated from high school without much trouble :feelskek: The majority of older users were currycels but in general I would say that most ppl in that server are underage and therefore zoomers. I'm a zoomer too but I don't identify with this people. When I had to study I just looked for somewhere quiet and did a shitton of exercises (for the most technical courses) or read my class notes and books until I could explain it with my own words. No need for discord servers or lo fi hip hop 5 hour compilation. Personally, I think that's for pussies and FAGGOTS :what:

The problem isn't high school by itself, the problem is IIT JEE, gaokao and entrance exams overall

The problem isn't high school by itself, the problem is IIT JEE, gaokao and entrance exams overall
That can be the case for Asian countries I agree. But in the west if you failed the university admission exam it's because you were fucking lazy and didn't study or you're just stupid. Most people get a very good grade just doing past years exams because the question style is very similar so by that and by studying the topics you already know what they want you to write.

they would be doing this hypersocial thing anyway, it's just that they have to study too, so that's what the hypersocial thing looks like

when i first entered incel spaces there was this discord server with zoomers streaming their music class from school, and voice chat with 7 people talking over each other, it was weird AF

it's probably over if you don't have this hypersociality in your life with constant voice chats with 15 people and shit, if you're a zoomer

bro these fucking zoomer discord servers are pure cancer and suicidefuel. 18 year old foid cunts linking their texts from chads on tinder etc. being a woman is so fuckin easy

they would be doing this hypersocial thing anyway, it's just that they have to study too, so that's what the hypersocial thing looks like

when i first entered incel spaces there was this discord server with zoomers streaming their music class from school, and voice chat with 7 people talking over each other, it was weird AF

it's probably over if you don't have this hypersociality in your life with constant voice chats with 15 people and shit, if you're a zoomer
Tbh I always thought that group studying it's useless and a waste of time unless all of you already know the topics well and you're reviewing before the exam to solve small doubts. You spend more time messing around with your mates and talking rather than studying. Studying alone is much more productive.

I was bored so I joined a discord study server to see the hype (it was mentioned by a vlogger I follow) and damn it was cringe. Full of middle and high school zoomers with anime pfp complaining in the main chatroom that they study soooo much and that they have exams and life is hard. Bruh you're 15 wtf are you talking about, even my stupid classmates graduated from high school without much trouble :feelskek: The majority of older users were currycels but in general I would say that most ppl in that server are underage and therefore zoomers. I'm a zoomer too but I don't identify with this people. When I had to study I just looked for somewhere quiet and did a shitton of exercises (for the most technical courses) or read my class notes and books until I could explain it with my own words. No need for discord servers or lo fi hip hop 5 hour compilation. Personally, I think that's for pussies and FAGGOTS :what:
They are absolute shit tier faggots and they are pathetic overall ,they need to find some gay ass shit like lofi music or whatever the fuck that gay ass girl called

I’m a zoomer too I guess and it’s gay as fuck and stupid

They are absolute shit tier faggots and they are pathetic overall ,they need to find some gay ass shit like lofi music or whatever the fuck that gay ass girl called

I’m a zoomer too I guess and it’s gay as fuck and stupid
I think that there's a big difference between early zoomers (those who are now 18, 19 and in their 20s) and the average zoomer which is now in middle and high school like I said in the op. When we were growing up social media was starting to become massive but we didn't have influencers, SJWs/more than 2 genders madness or tiktok and many didn't get a smartphone until middle school compared to late zoomers who got their first smartphone in elementary :shock: I had a facebook account at 12 but I only used it for memes, I wasn't taking selfies or posting videos of myself. Even the popular zoomer kids of those years were less faggoty and cringy than their "little brothers". All those things at young age poison the brain.

So even if we were cringe during our teen years (because most teens are in the end) we weren't as nearly as bad as the younger people of our same generation. Pretty much like older millennials who identify more with Gen X than with the millennial stereotype of being offended by anything, eating avocado toast and being glued to their phone.

Last edited:
low quality thread. Who gives a shit what normies are doing.

zoomers are worse than faggots

So even if we were cringe during our teen years (because most teens are in the end) we weren't as nearly as bad as the younger people of our same generation. Pretty much like older millennials who identify more with Gen X than with the millennial stereotype of being offended by anything, eating avocado toast and being glued to their phone
This

Even the popular zoomer kids of those years were less faggoty and cringy than their "little brothers". All those things at young age poison the brain.
They were very much better than this shits

I think that there's a big difference between early zoomers (those who are now 18, 19 and in their 20s) and the average zoomer which is now in middle and high school like I said in the op.
Great analysis but
I think that there's a big difference between early zoomers (those who are now 18, 19 and in their 20s) and the average zoomer which is now in middle and high school like I said in the op. When we were growing up social media was starting to become massive but we didn't have influencers,
We had youtubers and soccer players.
SJWs/more
Middle School and HS has been SJW even in Gen-X times
Ir tiktok
We had Snapchat
smartphone in elementary :shock: I had a facebook account at 12 but I only used it for memes, I wasn't taking selfies or posting videos of myself. Even the popular zoomer kids of those years were less faggoty and cringy than their "little brothers". All those things at young age poison the brain.
My neighbors and cousins got their PS2 when they were around 4-5 yo and they are over 22 yo now.
I wasn't taking selfies or posting videos of myself. Even the popular zoomer kids of those years were less faggoty and cringy than their "little brothers". All those things at young age poison the brain.
You must have been ugly then. Thugs and whores who were born in late 90s were posting their pictures and doing cringy chains at facebook while ugly ass incels of their same age rot.
So even if we were cringe during our teen years (because most teens are in the end) we weren't as nearly as bad as the younger people of our same generation. Pretty much like older millennials who identify more with Gen X than with the millennial stereotype of being offended by anything, eating avocado toast and being glued to their phone.
I agree. Younger millenials are the textbook leftard soys.

Great analysis but

We had youtubers and soccer players.

Middle School and HS has been SJW even in Gen-X times

We had Snapchat

My neighbors and cousins got their PS2 when they were around 4-5 yo and they are over 22 yo now.

You must have been ugly then. Thugs and whores who were born in late 90s were posting their pictures and doing cringy chains at facebook while ugly ass incels of their same age rot.

I agree. Younger millenials are the textbook leftard soys.
I'm in phone so I can't cite everything separately but:
-in early 2010s youtubers were just starting to become a phenomenon, I don't think its comparable to nowadays with so many youtubers with millions of subscribers and living off youtube/twitch/patreon money.
-Maybe but I think it got worse
-You're right even if Snapchat wasn't too popular in Spain
-Again I don't think a smartphone and a ps2 are a proper comparison. The first imo has much more negative impact on the brain from being exposed to social media trends etc. That's more harmful than just videogames.
-Yeah they did that but the cringe levels weren't as high as with tiktok and similars. Most were shitty selfies with Webcam toy effects, retrica and all those early apps. Less thotery too.

Sometimes I do like to listen to music while I work. Discord is cringe tho.

True. I have used it occasionally to talk to anons from 4chan, but nah. IRC is better.
I remember when IRC was popular. Me and my cousins pretended to be foids on public chatrooms and trolled perverts it was good fun :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I remember one said give me your phone number to do phone sex and we gave him a pizza shop number :feelshaha:

I remember when IRC was popular. Me and my cousins pretended to be foids on public chatrooms and trolled perverts it was good fun :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: I remember one said give me your phone number to do phone sex and we gave him a pizza shop number :feelshaha:
IRC is still around but normies don't use it anymore. You must be an oldcel if you were on IRC back when normies were on it back in the '90s and 2000s.

Ngl, I did the same thing on Omegle.

IRC is still around but normies don't use it anymore. You must be an oldcel if you were on IRC back when normies were on it back in the '90s and 2000s.

Ngl, I did the same thing on Omegle.
We did it in the 2010s but the chatrooms were still busy.

We did it in the 2010s but the chatrooms were still busy.
Yeah, IRC is still around but the only people that go there nowadays are hardcore geeks who like old tech. Not that there's anything wrong with it, modern IRC clients and servers should support TLS encryption and it's better than Discord because it's minimalist and you can create your own IRC network. Discord is spyware and bloatware.

Weebs used to go on IRC as well until they all went with DIscord as well.