Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do your parents and family member gives you compliments when no one finds you beutiful outside of family?

ThickBoi

ThickBoi

Officer
★★★★★
As they lying or are they just being delusional?

When my mom calls me handsome and I am invisible to females that aren't related to me, someone has to be lying right? :waitwhat:

lol, speak for yourself.

My mother is crazy enough to think white girls (Italian + Nordic) would want a soft feminine boy like me.

She said to go to Nordic country or Italy instead of Japan for girls.

Just Lol

IMG 6217

She also told me Asian girls are ugly.

IMG 6435

She is your typical white worshipping ethnic.

They want you to keep on living so that you can betabuxx for them when theyre retired and old

Pretty sure my parents are ashamed of me tbh. At least they have one child that they can be proud of.

They are legit delusional. It's just biology.

Kek at my blonde Stacy sister calling me handsome. She never put her eyes on anyone my looks level.

She spent two weeks in Turkey and found a blue eyed kurdish Chad waiter. They dated without understanding a word each other said. At their wedding our cousin let it fly that my sister exclaimed "Isn't that waiter handsome?" when she first saw him.

At least she's supporting me in looksmaxxing. Everyone always thought of her as vain for spending a lot of effort and time on her looks. Now I do as well.

i think its delusional a bit, love does that to people. it makes them find beauty when there is very little or none of it.

Pretty sure my parents are ashamed of me tbh. At least they have one child that they can be proud of.
I know the pain of having a man child. The best thing you can do is manipulate and steal for the people who does that for your whole life. :feelsokman: