Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do you think mods don't post?

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
They can't relate to incels since they aren't ones, they know that this website is a honeypot and do something else because they don't need to cope. Checking on it once or twice a day to ban those who go out of line.

when they go on the site they have to manage shit i guess

because you can't post FBI reports and incel forum posts at the same time

They have all ascended.

Becoming a mod = ascend.

Cuz they are black and too low IQ.

How would this site work as a honeypot though?

There's not much time to post on .co when you come home after a long day at the FBI office and have a wife and children to take care of

There's not much time to post on .co when you come home after a long day at the FBI office and have a wife and children to take care of
not even a joke

@GoffSystemQB posts a decent amount

the other mods are glowniggas

i think the more active ones left the forum entirely

most mods posted for a while and then stopped they have a quota so they would seem like legit users
@cocksucker has less than 1000 posts

@mental_out and @GoffSystemQB post a decent amount though

@cocksucker and @knajjd have discord tranny vibes ngl

Because they are drowning in pussy from all the status.

Too busy laughing and counting money

the mods are gigachad fakecels

Their FBI handlers would give them a bad look if they played their part too well.

Because they are not incels
i believe they have had sex for a while now and thus no longer have the hate and resentment that boils in each one of our hearts. Without that they have nothing to write about

They can't relate to incels since they aren't ones, they know that this website is a honeypot and do something else because they don't need to cope. Checking on it once or twice a day to ban those who go out of line.

Yep after @Ryo_Hazuki stepped down
There probably weren't any more fbicels in the other years so they had to pick from 2020, jfl imagine getting all the way to fbi and this is your job @GoffSystemQB :feelskek:

Even the glowies are blackpilled now.

There probably weren't any more fbicels in the other years so they had to pick from 2020, jfl imagine getting all the way to fbi and this is your job @GoffSystemQB :feelskek:
Oh there definitely were, they're just not active. Though I wouldn't flat out say @GoffSystemQB is an FBIcel

Very likely they have alts and they post with them

Mods are an illusion. Just figments of your imagination.
Even this site is an illusion.
You're in a coma.
I'm here to guide you out.

they are the aristocracy of this website