Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you think Bill Burr married a negress feminist waay below his league??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
He is statusmaxxed to the point where he can easily obtain a Stacy trophy wife, but my theory is that he is so attuned to the true nature of women, especially white women, that the only way he can feel secure is with a black woman waay below his league of whom he could "shoot the shit with."

It's certainly a good career move. It allows him to dig into material a normal white guy with white wife can't get away with, I can see how a relationship like this would make him feel secure, and give him good material as a comedian. If he just married some hot white bitch, he would be a lot less relatable- and his humor would be a lot more overtly incel.

It's an odd case where I actually respect a man more for shaking up with an uglier woman, even though he doesn't HAVE to. Call it cope.

He is statusmaxxed to the point where he can easily obtain a Stacy trophy wife, but my theory is that he is so attuned to the true nature of women, especially white women, that the only way he can feel secure is with a black woman waay below his league of whom he could "shoot the shit with."

It's certainly a good career move. It allows him to dig into material a normal white guy with white wife can't get away with, I can see how a relationship like this would make him feel secure, and give him good material as a comedian. If he just married some hot white bitch, he would be a lot less relatable- and his humor would be a lot more overtly incel.

It's an odd case where I actually respect a man more for shaking up with an uglier woman, even though he doesn't HAVE to. Call it cope.
I think Bill Burr took notes from the Bill Gates/Jeff Bezos playbook and delved deep into that black pussy:feelskek::feelskek:

I'm generally against miscegenation.

I guess he's attracted to negroes.

But,. The child will have it hard

I'm generally against miscegenation.

I guess he's attracted to negroes.

But,. The child will have it hard
I think he only has daughters so they will be fine

When no white foids will date a white male

Bill Burr looks like a manlet polar bear, white foids probably rejected him, so this is the result.

She's way above his smv

He has jungle fever

Yoo ive been watching Bill Burr a lot recently too.

Dude is old and just wants companionship not a family.

Maybe he likes to have her bitchy finger not only in his face
b3486bb425ff7850891c4d8da59231e5.jpg