Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do you sweat after jerking off?

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
I've had worse happen and you know what I mean it's usually in the butt and anus area but I've had worse happen

I wanted to poop right after at times

But why after jerking off? Can someone explain this?

Bc it's some kind of sportive activity I guess

too much information

It must be autism

Physical activities tend to make you sweat if you are not fit

You are a fatty c00mer

cant jerk off anymore, everynight i try but i just dont have the will and i sleep

cant jerk off anymore, everynight i try but i just dont have the will and i sleep
if you don't want to don't jerk off

I certainly want to jerk off especially before sleep

and it's normal at an old age to not want to jerk off

One of the most brutal threads I read on this topic:

Same Here :feelsbadman: I Would Rather Be A Coomer Than Have Weak Erections And Weak Orgasms Like I Have These Days

You're A Fat Fuck , That's Why You Sweat While Jerking Off :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I've had worse happen and you know what I mean it's usually in the butt and anus area but I've had worse happen

I wanted to poop right after at times

But why after jerking off? Can someone explain this?
No one ever talks about this and I thought it was regular sweat myself at first but there is actually just some special sweat/lubrication function in the ass area that activates during masturbation

I first noticed it when I’d have multiple fap sessions without moving and there was some noticeable dampness or sweat only near where my ass was on the sheet and nowhere else

No one ever talks about this and I thought it was regular sweat myself at first but there is actually just some special sweat/lubrication function in the ass area that activates during masturbation

I first noticed it when I’d have multiple fap sessions without moving and there was some noticeable dampness or sweat only near where my ass was on the sheet and nowhere else
right

and the horrible thing is my bed gets all wet just with sweat and I can't even sleep for hours