Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do you smoke cigarettes instead of taking other drugs?

SUH

SUH

Veteran
Nicotine gives a shitty high, costs too much money and doesn't have any effect after the first few cigarettes.

Since there is no hope for you or me, I'm planning to just focus on stronger drugs that last as long as possible. I wish I could have Access to fentanyl, Adderall and ketamine. These are the ideal incel drugs since you kill yourself by doing them and they last several hours at least.

B-but I've never smoked

Nicotine and videogame celing is just enough for me

only drug i have access to is marijuana. I can't be bothered to prepare a joint and don't trust the pre-rolled ones they sell.

I never got into ciggaretes (I got nicotine thu snuff (that's powdered tobacco you snort in with your nose, chewing tobacco is "snus", it's different) but it was a short phrase like 5 years ago), the only drug I seriously got into was codeine obtained thru cough syrup
codeine is an opiate, like heroin or fentanyl, so the effects are similar (just way weaker, of course, but if you take enough or/and have low tolerance, it'll be enough to feel like in paradise): any little pains you may have disappear, your muscles relax, you experience the ultimate chill, euphoria, sleepiness (but it feels REALLY good), you feel internal warmth (it's so good, I describe it as feeling warmth in my bones, it's not simple external warmth) etc.
I used to take it, put on my comfiest clothes like a very soft hoodie (or go naked, that's also an option), get a bunch of pillows and lay on my bad, rolling around, cuddling the pillows, falling in and out of sleep, absolutely fantastic, feels like a cuddle session with a foid (well, at least that's how I imagine it) or sleeping on a cloud
unfortunately you get addicted very fast and the tolerance goes up very fast, so before you notice, you need to drink your entire town's supply of cough syrup just to feel anything and the effect slowly gets shittier and shittier
you regain tolerance by giving it a break, like for a month, but it's impossible to just limit yourself to one high per month once you're addicted (addiction depends heavily on your genes btw, so you may get lucky and not get that bad)
I didn't get too deep into addiction, I simply couldn't afford to drink it more often than twice a week (that's during the worst period), but at some point I decided to completely abstain from it cos it's costly and I want to be drug free
also, this half-asleep state kinda taught me how to meditate, so now I can kinda do the same cuddling pillow session but without the drug, it's not as good, of course, but I can clean my mind on demand and get pretty deep relaxation
I don't hide that I dream about giving in and having some all the time, you can see from my descriptions that I loved this shit, but I prefer to stay completely sober for now, maybe if I find a friend someday, we'll get some codeine and have a hardcore cuddle session

nicotine is good for feeling

I used to do other stuff like weed and coke but I hate the comedown and feeling like shit after. Also addiction sucks. Smoking helps me calm down a bit but it's also insanely hard to quit.

Tried a cigarette when i like 15 didn't felt any high or anything special and never smoked again,never understood the hype behind them,it's prolly a social things,where normie scum do it to fit in, not because it gives them a high.
On the other hand xanax actually does something,it gets rid of my terrible anxiety for a few hours and calms my mind when i'm stressed.

Because I'm a Mormon

Nicotine gives a shitty high, costs too much money and doesn't have any effect after the first few cigarettes.

Since there is no hope for you or me, I'm planning to just focus on stronger drugs that last as long as possible. I wish I could have Access to fentanyl, Adderall and ketamine. These are the ideal incel drugs since you kill yourself by doing them and they last several hours at least.
personally, i would reccomend rotting liver raff raff
its a buzz, it feels like tongue on the tongue
thats what i imagine shlicking a cooch must be like
i say, get a jar, get time, put that liver in
air out every 3 days, do for month,
eat that,
beef liver
yeah
good treat
mmmh
barks

I don't smoke. And I have no need for harder drugs. The legal THC edibles I get around here, along with beer and whiskey, is all I really need. :feelsjuice:

Because it's legal and I'm addicted. Although I switched from cigarettes to vaping.

I think it's autism but I have basically zero drive to take any drugs. I've had the same booze sitting two months in my shelf now. Anyone else who can relate?

Tried a cigarette when i like 15 didn't felt any high or anything special and never smoked again,never understood the hype behind them,it's prolly a social things,where normie scum do it to fit in, not because it gives them a high.
On the other hand xanax actually does something,it gets rid of my terrible anxiety for a few hours and calms my mind when i'm stressed.
I got a pretty big, but short buzz the first cigarette I smoked to the point I had to throw up. You don't get high off nicotine, but it still does release dopamine and shit in your brain.

I only smoke when I drink, and I only drink when I go out. So yeah I never smoke. :dab: