Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do you love anime so much?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
sorry for the question, i now this place is full of weebcels, but i can't understand why the people love anime so much.
most of the time, west comic books and movies are better, i mean the plots.

anime and manga are very, very, very derivative. all the main characters look the same, the same visual expressions, the same shot of the afternoon with the sound of cicadas in the background:

or the melody of the school in the background :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

years ago I read a manga that was literally a plagiarism of star wars (I can't remember the name, but i think it was made by tsutomu nihei)
they frequently plagiarize western movies and tv shows :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

i hate how all the characters have the same personalities, for example in dragon ball, there are only two kind of villains: the arrogant guys pretending to be the most powerful warriors of the universe

and the stupid retarded junk food addicts

I think you guys are only attracted by the aesthetic.
sorry, I don't want to offend anyone or make enemies, I know you are very devoted to these things.

All the popular things are full of tropes. Western comic books and movies also. People probably like familiar things. And dear Lord feminism and gynocracy took over everything from the West and basically brainwashing and feminism teaching you. Everything turned into propaganda, hard to escape it. Even video games, since Sony went full retard their games are sjw feminazzi bullshit.

Because Moe doesn't exist in western animation. Seriously takes my blood pressure down a couple notches. Also anime is more varied than western animation imo. You have badass classic shounens like Dragonball and Full Metal alchemist all the way to weird shit like dragon maid and konosuba. There's an anime for whatever mood you're in. I love both styles equally though

I wish I was a chad in a anime banging hot wifus and had super powers. Hopefully they make virtual reality where you can upload your conscious into a computer.

All the popular things are full of tropes. Western comic books and movies also. People probably like familiar things. And dear Lord feminism and gynocracy took over everything from the West and basically brainwashing and feminism teaching you. Everything turned into propaganda, hard to escape it. Even video games, since Sony went full retard their games are sjw feminazzi bullshit.
I agree. You have to look for the good things, there's a plethora of good shit that's unique in his own way, like any other medium. In western comics you have a lot of LGBTQ propaganda, cheating is commonplace and other than the fiction they're portrying they are usually not a good experience. Anime is a really good form of escapism, i don't want to deal with reality's bullshit and i want to log off sometimes. That's when Anime/manga/visual novels/Novels come in handy, there's a lot to choose from and not one medium is inherently better than the other.

Problem with western comics is it centers on fictional men in tights and other gay shit. Never really understood their styling either although that is all preference. Movies are watered down garbage for normies.

Anime in centered around giving us ideal females. Also because it is more varied studios can do a variety of story types without the mass market appeal. From gobin rape to k on moe crap.

Saying that I have watched some mediocre anime. Recently When they Cry 2020, ending I could not stop laughing at how it turned from mystery, guro, suspense, horror to cat fight flying shrin maiden ripped out of touhou.

what you say is true tbh. But imo still overall has good variety compared to other stuff. And also anime has more happy and wonderful imagination stuff than Western shit. No LGBT bs as much nor sad depression nihilism faggot jokes everything is shit jokes

Erased is like an anime version of The Butterfly Effect, but it's so much better because it's anti-feminist.

Not a fanatic by any means, but I do like a lot of it especially the pre-2010 stuff. For me, it's like seeing a world that isn't broken, but wholesome and fun. It's life telling me "It didn't always have to be so miserable, but you were unlucky and ended up in Hell instead

As a young child, I was very anxious, depressed, and suffered from symptoms of ASD. Dragon Ball helped me cope and I spent hours fantasizing about different Dragon Ball scenarios.

Yes; my father would regularly batter Mother and break things. When angry, Mother would grab my stimming objects and shake them in my face while tightly grasping my neck.

Mother moved into a separate apartment and stayed with relatives, at times. We also had to live with my paternal grandparents.

No, though I did watch The History of Trunks:

(Six)

And Fusion Reborn:

(Six)

And Bardock, The Father Of Goku:

(Six)

And Dragon Ball GT:

(Six)

Yes. At the age of six, I recall reading Dragon Ball fanfiction online.

It was about GT Trunks, and Son Pan. GT Trunks had sexual intercourse with Pan, and bit her. He later competed with GT Gohan so he could claim her.

"It was symbolic. The Prince sought to claim her, and bond with her sexually and emotionally"

There was much sexual tension.

And Dragon Ball Z Kai:

(Thirteen)

I once lived near a public library...I went there with my half-cousins once and glanced at Dragon Ball manga volumes...they were in original Japanese.

View attachment 593032

And Dragon Ball Super(2015):

I started watching Dragon Ball Super the moment the raw Japanese version was released.

DB1

DB2

DB3

DBS

DBS1

Mental Breakdown:

DBS2

And Dragon Ball Super: Broly

SDBH

SDBH1

SDBH2

SDBH3

SDBH4

I can't really explain why honestly, but there's good stuff if you look for it. There's too much variety with anime for anyone to straight up say they don't like it tbh. Just like not every western show is woke, not every anime has the same annoying tropes. You can avoid anime for its tropes and that's fair, but you can't say every anime is bad.