Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you hate degeneracy and are your parents married?

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Why do you, esp if you sit at home all day instead of earning a backbreaking living like a man would have in "pre-degenerate", less "permissive", more traditional times, hate degeneracy?

Speaking of which, are your parents married or are you a bastard born out of wedlock?

Moralitycels BTFO???

My parents are married and have been for 30 years i think, Fuck them both. I am for anarchy and take what you can get away with mentalitity

TheVman said:
My parents are married and have been for 30 years i think, Fuck them both. I am for anarchy and take what you can get away with mentalitity

Yes, I want MadMax warfare and destruction. Mankind is too gynocentric to ever make a civilization last.  This shit just needs to come to an end now.

a lot of us are young and at uni (studycels)

degeneratecels tend to be NEET and so sit in their basements whacking off all day.

7339er said:
degeneratecels tend to be NEET and so sit in their basements whacking off all day.

STEMcels unite

I love degeneracy!

My parents have been married forever and they're way better than me LOL.
I'm the devil incarnate when compared to them.

My parents were married for several years before they had me at 27. I'm pretty much the purest child out there.

im a bastard and im a neet i dont care about degeneracy only myself :)

i just find it funny how hypocritical normies/inceltears/kiwifarms are and how delusional some people are

lol my parents were never married 

my dad was 19 when i was born

they split up when i was like 1 

LOL

7339er said:

Holy fuck you sound like one of those bluepilled cunts.

You do realise that 95% of the people in 'uni' (i hate that word) are gonna leave this board in a year or two? If you are able to function in an environment like that, you're more than likely not ugly, probably a bit of a mentalcel. You probably never been bullied day in and day out for your entire schooling life unlike the majority of NEETs, I literally get laughed at by groups of people, in the fucking waiting room in the hospital some fucking 19 y/o ginger cunt fucking turn around and laugh at me, I hope he fucking gets hit by a bus. You really have no idea, do you?

Because I cannot take part in it. kek

Yes, I am a bastard child. Sue me.

<wagecucking for jew
<morality

i can see why you don't slay

>Moralitycels

lol, why?

Because all I ever wanted was to meet an innocent virgin girl in high school and get married. Thanks to degeneracy, every girl is emotionally used up and incapable of true love. It's a giant, adulterous harem and it makes me want to commit genocide (I won't, fuck off IT).

It has nothing to do with me trying to be a "moralitycel" and everything to do with the fact that society is fucked due to degeneracy.

I like degeneracy and my parents are married and have only had sex with each other after marriage. I like degeneracy because prude women are stuck up and annoying including my mom.