Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do you guys think height can't be overshadowed by extreme ugliness?

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
If you're hideous being tall won't help at all, it will just make you look more subhuman, my height doesn't compensate for my ugly face, my hands and feet look abnormally long, no foid finds that attractive, even with my height I get mogged by guys shorter than me on a regular basis

that depends on how much ugly is your face

if your face is deformed tier then no height will help you ascend

Because they’re manlets and think unless you are also a manlet, you are a fakecel. Same cope used by ugly dudes, ethnics, autists, etc.

Get plastic surgery to fix your biggest failos. Face is more important than height.

But you said you're a 3/10, and I imagine you're comparing yourself only to other white people from your country. In other parts of the world you will be considered above average by some women.

that depends on how much ugly is your face

if your face is deformed tier then no height will help you ascend
My face is very ugly, there is no hope for me, I'd trade my height for a chad tier face

How? For what reason will people overlook hideous faces because of height?
If a man is freakishly tall, women would like him for his height alone even with an ugly face.

i am 6'3 and i was 7' i would still be incel. my face has every failo that exists in lookism books. worst it can get, apart from extreme deformities
I'm 6'4, and my face is too hideous for height to be any good for me, it's over :feelsrope:

Tallfags aren't necessarily fakecels but you have to admit that a tall subhuman always mogs a short subhuman.