Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate used-up girls?

I don't hate them, I just prefer virgin girls for obvious reasons, but I would ascend with literally anyone

I was thinking of the real reasons (aside from pride of course) why it's common for incels to hate high-bodycount foids:forcedsmile:

My take is that there is an unconscious bias when you're fucking such a foid is that you're competing with all her previous suitors (her past experiences are still ingrained in her memory, and so she will obviously compare this one, to past ones).

And so there is less chances that she will enjoy it or be amazed by it. And you must up the quality of the sex or put yourself above her past mates, effectively competing against them EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE ENTERED THE RELATIONSHIP.

While pure foids know less about sex, therefore have nothing to compare sex with you.:forcedsmile:

discussion
it's because they hate virgins the most. They've had so much cock, they can only compare you to the 8inch BIG DICK ENERGY CHAD you'll NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS live up to

Imagine licking the foid holes to discover it's already full of Chad's semen despite the "self cleaning" theory

I would say they are 'bonded' rather than 'used up'

they have plenty of use for whichever guy they fucked first and bonded to