Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do you guys hate used-up girls?

J

jetblack cel

robloxmaxxer
-
I was thinking of the real reasons (aside from pride of course) why it's common for incels to hate high-bodycount foids:forcedsmile:

My take is that there is an unconscious bias when you're fucking such a foid is that you're competing with all her previous suitors (her past experiences are still ingrained in her memory, and so she will obviously compare this one, to past ones).

And so there is less chances that she will enjoy it or be amazed by it. And you must up the quality of the sex or put yourself above her past mates, effectively competing against them EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE ENTERED THE RELATIONSHIP.

While pure foids know less about sex, therefore have nothing to compare sex with you.:forcedsmile:

discussion

Joined (Yesterday) Sep 16, 2021

@WØLF Nice name, how did you make the crossed out letter? :forcedsmile:

Because, they are the same whores who teased me, and rejected me back in high school. It is my right to try and lose my virginity to a foid under the age of 20.

I prefer girls who've been fucked by hundreds of guys that means she's more experienced :soy:

Because, they are the same whores who teased me, and rejected me back in high school. It is my right to try and lose my virginity to a foid under the age of 20.
you should listen to the other thread and robloxmaxx:forcedsmile:

Pretty much the single best advice i've ever read on here:forcedsmile:

what is it with the recent influx of soyfag greycels.

just waiting for this fucking alt to get banned
@mods decapitate this gray already

Last edited:
the same reason no one wants to use an old dirty public toilet that has been pissed on and shit on by thousands of men and never cleaned

the same reason no one wants to use an old dirty public toilet that has been pissed on and shit on by thousands of men and never cleaned
Skin falls off and showers exist, so that's a meme reason. The real reason is pride and also that the girl is more desensitized to sex.

Because they're a bad bet. :blackpill:

I was thinking of the real reasons (aside from pride of course) why it's common for incels to hate high-bodycount foids:forcedsmile:

My take is that there is an unconscious bias when you're fucking such a foid is that you're competing with all her previous suitors (her past experiences are still ingrained in her memory, and so she will obviously compare this one, to past ones).

And so there is less chances that she will enjoy it or be amazed by it. And you must up the quality of the sex or put yourself above her past mates, effectively competing against them EVEN WHEN YOU ALREADY HAVE ENTERED THE RELATIONSHIP.

While pure foids know less about sex, therefore have nothing to compare sex with you.:forcedsmile:

discussion
- Totally missing the point
- Oh is because le inferiority complex

You may actually be a real woman

- Totally missing the point
- Oh is because le inferiority complex

You may actually be a real woman
Nah i said 2 reasons. 1 is pride, 2 is foid desensitization and the inferiority complex that it justifies:forcedsmile:

jfl it's ollie again

Nah i said 2 reasons. 1 is pride, 2 is foid desensitization and the inferiority complex that it justifies:forcedsmile:
Sweaty you have short stature inferiority complex, that's why I don't like you, is not like all the boyfriends I ever had were above 6", it is you the problem. - Average foid

Sweaty you have short inferiority complex that's why I don't like you, is not like all the boyfriends I ever had were above 6", it is you the problem. - Average foid.
I said that it's because she compares herself to previous. It's precisely the reason.:forcedsmile:

I said that it's because she compares herself to previous. It's precisely the reason.:forcedsmile:
Incels don't care about what an used whore will think or will not think, they only care about having a partner with the same level of experience, not all tho.

Incels don't care about what an used whore will think or will not think, they only care about having a partner with the same level of experience.
We must study female nature or we will be clueless.

We must study female nature or we will be clueless.
They are very basic creatures, they are dumber than you are and thus they have less depth, your coping mechanism is what makes them look like they have any complication when they don't have any.

They feel attraction purely to physical stimuli like animals, they expel any non attractive male away and treat good whoever who makes her tingle, their behavior can be figured out in 1 week living with them if you are perceptive or in a good mental shape.

They are very basic creatures, they are dumber than you are and thus they have less depth, your coping mechanism is what makes them look like they have any complication when they don't have any.

They feel attraction purely to physical stimuli like animals, they expel any non attractive male away and treat good whoever who makes her tingle, their behavior can be figured out in 1 week living with them if you are perceptive or in a good mental shape.
Yes, that is based. Where did you get your profile picture, also? :forcedsmile:

Mods have not cleaned this thread and user yet.

NO HOTPOCKETS FOR MODS TODAY

All that because I am a graycel, wow.

we would fuck them

but they cannot give us a long term relationship we seek

because in many threads it was proven that the more sex women have with different partners the more neurotic they are

we would fuck them

because in many threads it was proven that the more sex women have with different partners the more neurotic they are
Yes, they are never satisfied:forcedsmile:

Why am I disgusted? Because their holes are festering clots of chad semen hence my preference is a virgin foid.

Yes, they are never satisfied:forcedsmile:
even chad dont want ltr with them,

no one wants to have a relationship nowadays except soys because all women are fucked by millions of chads

chad pumps and dumps and creates mental foids who will exploit soys

I will never be called papi by a qt thic latina gf​

If I ever get a gf I'd like to trust that she isn't going to fuck some other guy. A virgin is less likely to do so than a girl with a high body count.

vyCMC9n.jpeg

we would fuck them

I would have a long term relationship with a used up foid if the State hadn't promoted hypergamy with scholarships, economic support for foids(in my country you have to pay economic support to foids if they live with you for three years, even if you didn't marriage or had children with them), economic support to hire foids etc.

discussion
foid lnfiltrator

Finding a virgin girl/woman nowadays is almost impossible. I wouldn't mind a non-virgin as long as i find her attractive and as long as she understands that this thing (the fornication) is bad.

That's a retarded post for sure. Not only incels but any sane man will not like a high body count foid, and there is a number of reasons for this.

Only desperate coomers and cucks don't mind loose holes.

That's a retarded post for sure. Not only incels but any sane man will not like a high body count foid, and there is a number of reasons for this.

Only desperate coomers and cucks don't mind loose holes.
Braindead volcel

discussion
Yes, of course. It is disgusting and ruins any chance at meaningful intimacy.

I am a KHHV aspie and feel anguish each time I envision my "oneitis" receiving missionary from tall blonde Chads.