Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you guys hate blackcels so much?

Lol your a mod that doesnt treat blackcel members here as human, blackcels like FaceANDLMS have contributed more to the blackpill then you ever had you giga autist.
Correction: I’m admin ie captain of the Starship Incelprise and you are a goofy knee grow that cannot for the life of him detect a massive elaborate joke/roast when he sees it. :feelsgah:

Fake and BBC is boring though btw and that’s no joke. :feelsokman:

I’d counter argue other non whites such as wetback Heednsucceed, nigs Oreoman, Kent and my boy Grotesque not to mention whatever racial ghoulash inceltv is comprised of did a helluva lot more for overall black pill awareness than Fake or at least equally so to Fake if nothing else. :feelsPop:

Lol your a mod that doesnt treat blackcel members here as human, blackcels like FaceANDLMS have contributed more to the blackpill then you ever had you giga autist.
Don't waste your time appealing to these people. Ignore them brocel. I want everyone to see what a truly pathetic crybaby many of them are. Start talking about endorsing white genocide (open borders, seizing their wealth, etc) and watch the epic meltdown. :feelsjuice:

Had @Ryo_Hazuki stayed many of these racist trolls would be banned and the forum would be an truly incel forum.

Last edited:
I don't see how any of you can claim to be superior over someone else if you're an incel. All that matters in life is reproducing and if you can't do that you're a failure.

Correction: I’m admin ie captain of the Starship Incelprise and you are a goofy knee grow that cannot for the life of him detect a massive elaborate joke/roast when he sees it. :feelsgah:

Fake and BBC is boring though btw and that’s no joke. :feelsokman:

I’d counter argue other non whites such as wetback Heednsucceed, nigs Oreoman, Kent and my boy Grotesque not to mention whatever racial ghoulash inceltv is comprised of did a helluva lot more for overall black pill awareness than Fake or at least equally so to Fake if nothing else. :feelsPop:
Im not a negro you turbo autist neet, my IQ is 130, im in university and by all metrics superior to you. Its not a joke to call other members especially blackcels non-human, racism is similar to the lookism other incels here receive, both are the consequence of something that is out of our choice; looks and or race.

Was it a joke when stacy said she should kill all short men? You'd obviously call that heightism. Is it a joke when women make fun of ugly men? If you cant see the parallels between lookism and racism then you are indeed a sub 80 IQ fucking retard, (which extrapolated from your autistic way of writing - you are).

Funny how your aware of those ethnic incels, but dont even consider them human, a retard like you isnt fit to be a mod. You should've deleted the thread and warned other users for blatant racism that belongs on stormfront or /pol/ not on an incel fourm that has users of other races on here - and at the very least with race related issues ban full on derogatory remarks.
Don't waste your time appealing to these people. Ignore them brocel. I want everyone to see what a truly pathetic crybaby many of them are. Start talking about endorsing white genocide (open borders, seizing their wealth, etc) and watch the epic meltdown. :feelsjuice:

Had @Ryo_Hazuki stayed many of these racist trolls would be banned and the forum would be an truly incel forum.
Well Fat Cuck is an actual white nationalist turbo autist, I dont know why he was made mods, obviously he'd be biased against ethnics of any kind

Human > Subhuman > Incles <= TRASH

I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh. You probably get most of your perception of us blacks on TV or The Internet. And most Jewish media. Are you just trying to be edgy? Did a black person piss in your honey nut Cheerios or what? Are you jealous of Tyrone mogging you? I can understand if you have very negative social experiences with blacks,so I can't blame you if that's the case. But some of you guys live in Sweden or Norway where they are rarely any black people at all. So it feels like your purposely just trying to be edgy.
Most blacks here want to dis-associate themselves from that kind of niggerly behaviour. But shitting on every type of normie is just another day on this forum. The reason blacks are targeted more by these is because they are a low inhib meme.

It makes chudcels feel big
also jfl that OP was warned for this

LOL, Ryo knew of me and my views when he was here. :feelsokman:

He never once banned me for anything but only perhaps gave me a 0% verbal warning at some point for Necro bumping an old thread. :feelsPop:

u cant call yourself a racist if you haven't lived around black people and haven't studied black history from 40,000BC-2000AD.

most racists are coping and flat out ignorant. but the harsh reality is that a small fraction of racist beliefs are actually true.

The information that gives evidence for racism is really hard to find and difficult to interpret. When you focus on collective data instead of outliers, things just don't add up.

Racism is a scary word that is rightfully associated with evil. Nobody wants to be apart of it, and most people think it shouldn't exist.

But everything exists for a reason. and on a on a statistical level, races aren't equal

u cant call yourself a racist if you haven't lived around black people and haven't studied black history from 40,000BC-2000AD.

most racists are coping and flat out ignorant. but the harsh reality is that a small fraction of racist beliefs are actually true.

The information that gives evidence for racism is really hard to find and difficult to interpret. When you focus on collective data instead of outliers, things just don't add up.

Racism is a scary word that is rightfully associated with evil. Nobody wants to be apart of it, and most people think it shouldn't exist.

But everything exists for a reason. and on a on a statistical level, races aren't equal
Honestly they are just full of hate and irrational anger because they're inkwell. And become edgelords. If you were a socially connected person with many friends and a healthy life. Chances are,you wouldn't be racist at all. I noticed a trend with white social outcasts. They become racist as a cope to make them feel better and more "based". I don't take them seriously anymore because I understand now.

Native American Tatanka said:
Im not a negro you turbo autist neet

No, but beings you’re a vile curry street shitter that’s more than close enough. :feelshaha:

Native American Tatanka said:
my IQ is 130

Somehow I doubt that Gandu. :feelskek:

curry street shitter said:
im in university and by all metrics superior to you.

See what I mean? You’re trying sooo hard to give yourself an air of greater importance, meanwhile the only air you actual manage to produce reeks of curry street shitting! :feelshaha:

Someone with a genuine 130 IQ would never feel the need to ever mention it, much less actually do so as some kind of personal elevation rhetorical device, as they’d effortlessly dominate any conversation or debate they took part in without the use of gimmicks which you utterly failed to do my third world non friend. :feelsthink:

nasty curry shitter said:
Its not a joke to call other members especially blackcels non-human, racism is similar to the lookism other incels here receive, both are the consequence of something that is out of our choice; looks and or race.

No. It can be both. :feelskek:

In fact it is both. :feelsokman:

Tatanka said:
Was it a joke when stacy said she should kill all short men? You'd obviously call that heightism.

Actually I don’t care because…

A. I’m not a manlet.
B. As an old fucker of Gen X I have trouble completely buying zoomers heightism arguments since I saw plenty of short fuckers/manlets ascending back in my day. It was never really a problem in the past and I’m not entirely convinced it’s a large scale problem of inceldom now either. Most likely guys who blame their lack of height for their failure with women just haven’t come to terms with the fact that they’re ugly or a member of an undesirable race. :feelsclown:

Tittyfucking big mad Tatanka trucks R us said:
Is it a joke when women make fun of ugly men? If you cant see the parallels between lookism and racism then you are indeed a sub 80 IQ fucking retard, (which extrapolated from your autistic way of writing - you are).

Someone’s certainly been sipping on that critical race theory Marxist commie Kool-aid and since it sure the hell isn’t me that kinda narrows it down quite a bit to one angry, buttmad, particular Indian dot head. :feelsgah:

Tatanka’s curry fury said:
Funny how your aware of those ethnic incels, but dont even consider them human, a retard like you isnt fit to be a mod. You should've deleted the thread and warned other users for blatant racism that belongs on stormfront or /pol/ not on an incel fourm that has users of other races on here - and at the very least with race related issues ban full on derogatory remarks.

Why are you so ass blasted about my possible belief in the theory that blacks and perhaps even other non whites aren’t exactly human? :feelshehe:

They may not be or at least in black’s case the book “Erectus Walks Among Us” makes a strong case for this. :feelsthink:

You claim to have a 130 IQ, but since all you ever do is mindlessly parrot back Jew MSM media talking points slop at me, this is indicative of you utterly lacking the ability to think for yourself and serves as more than enough proof for the class to recognize that when you express your curry fury, subhuman mud, ass rage at me, as well call “me” a retard, what you’re actually doing is engaging in psychological projection, which in plain English means that you actually feel this way about yourself, but can’t bring yourself to openly as of yet accept the fact that you’re a moron, yet I must say I’m glad to have played whatever small part I could in helping you climb over that last psychological goal post and finally accept the truth about yourself and make this truly wonderful and enlightening realization. :feelsPop:

Last edited:
LOL, Ryo knew of me and my views when he was here. :feelsokman:

He never once banned me for anything but only perhaps gave me a 0% verbal warning at some point for Necro bumping an old thread. :feelsPop:
Wasn't talking about you I was talking in general. :bigbrain:

In fact, I actually like you I had different people in mind when writing that post. :mask:

Last edited:
No, but beings you’re a vile curry street shitter that’s more than close enough. :feelshaha:

See what I mean? You’re trying sooo hard to give yourself an air of greater importance, meanwhile the only air you actual manage to produce reeks of curry street shitting! :feelshaha:

Someone with a genuine 130 IQ would never feel the need to ever mention it, much less actually do so as some kind of personal elevation rhetorical device, as they’d effortlessly dominate any conversation or debate they took part in without the use of gimmicks which you utterly failed to do my third world non friend. :feelsthink:

A. I’m not a manlet.
B. As an old fucker of Gen X I have trouble completely buying zoomers heightism arguments since I saw plenty of short fuckers/manlets ascending back in my day. It was never really a problem in the past and I’m not entirely convinced it’s a large scale problem of inceldom now either. Most likely guys who blame their lack of height for their failure with women just haven’t come to terms with the fact that they’re ugly or a member of an undesirable race. :feelsclown:

Someone’s certainly been sipping on that critical race theory Marxist commie Kool-aid and since it sure the hell isn’t me that kinda narrows it down quite a bit to one angry, buttmad, particular Indian dot head. :feelsgah:

Why are you so ass blasted about my possible belief in the theory that blacks and perhaps even other non whites aren’t exactly human? :feelshehe:

They may not be or at least in black’s case the book “Erectus Walks Among Us” makes a strong case for this. :feelsthink:

You claim to have a 130 IQ, but since all you ever do is mindlessly parrot back Jew MSM media talking points slop at me, this is indicative of you utterly lacking the ability to think for yourself and serves as more than enough proof for the class to recognize that when you express your curry fury, subhuman mud, ass rage at me, as well call “me” a retard, what you’re actually doing is engaging in psychological projection, which in plain English means that you actually feel this way about yourself, but can’t bring yourself to openly as of yet accept the fact that you’re a moron, yet I must say I’m glad to have played whatever small part I could in helping you climb over that last psychological goal post and finally accept the truth about yourself and make this truly wonderful and enlightening realization. :feelsPop:
Not true at all. No Human group is closer to Chimps than the other. Anyone who claims as much is looking at data they don't understand how to read. For example, they'll probably show you something like this:

Then claim "Blacks" are closer to Chimps cos they look higher up the tree but in reality, all humans are at an equal distance from that node we all share away from Chimps. And anyone who thinks Bantus look like Chimps has never looked at a Chimp. Since when do Chimps have nappy hair and brown skin or even noses? Some strange biases at play here.

No one is closer to Chimps or any other ape:

Everyone who knows anything about genomics knows that Humans are an intensely closely related species with overall very little genetic variation in the grand scheme of things. Our entire species has less fst (fixation index) distance and time-divergence than Chimpanzees in Africa who belong to the exact same species.

The highest fixation index you will find are between remote, highly bottlenecked, or small groups like the San Vs. Karitianas and even that barely exceeds a fst of 0.300 where differing Chimp groups can go up to 0.400+ and the distance between Europeans and West-Africans in the latest high res stats is not much above 0.100 which is not much at all.

As for Erectus Walks Amongst Us. On at least a few occasions Fuerle mentions Congoids interbreeding with Chimpanzees. In the footnotes, he clarifies that this is something that happened approximately four million years ago. To put it into context, that was two million years before Homo Erectus lived and even before the Australopithecus. Congoids or Chimpanzees didn't even exist back then. He embarrasses himself often with these incredibly off-the-mark takes.

Last edited:
90% - 4 day ban for spewing insults on ID where they are not allowed.

A. I’m not a manlet.

You literally gave me a 10% warning for apparently being "bluepilled" you fucking nerd when clearly they is alot of blatant racism towards blackcels here. Your not fit to be a mod whatsoever. I think the only reason you became a mod is because they are many users here who are white angry social outcasts with irrational racism like you. People like blkpillpress or IncelKing should be mods. Not low iq racist edgelords fucktards like you.

Appreciate it @Undervalued. Your definitely value alot to me

Last edited: