Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you guys hate blackcels so much?

Anything you have to say about niggers is automatically invalid. People who dont live around niggers never realize how horrid they are. lmao My sister was at work when some somali niggers killed arabs at the store she was working at. Here's the article of the event:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Niggers can't build civilization

I thought guns were banned in Canada?

Bullshit they are by far the most athletic race.nba would've been shit and boring without them.They are the true entertainer race.(sports, music ,movies, comedies and much more).although from what i've seen on internet most of them act uncivilized af.
Now that I can agree on. But honestly any disenfranchised race which most of its people live in poverty. Obviously they will commit crimes.

I swear man, most of these white Gen Z kids with BLM hashtags in their social media profiles, haven't lived in the hood or worked with a lot of blacks. The only blacks they knew were the token black athletes at their high school.

If these kids grow up to adulthood, live and work around blacks, their views would change guaranteed. Blacks are harder to work with as co-workers and the threat of violence is real. Even blacks know this and avoid other blacks if they can get out of the hood. The stereotype is true.

Referring back to have black co-workers, they work less, complain more, more hassle for management, don't get along with other co-workers, bossy. Not all blacks, but a lot.

As far as violence, say the wrong thing in the wrong way, wrong time, with the wrong tone. Get ready to get punched. Or step on some niggas shoe in accident at the club, worry about that too. Don't even get me started on how aggressively in your face black foids are especially older black women.

Ok OP guess what? I'm black and I hate most black people. I grew up in a mostly black middle school and I had a few proper acting black guys and there were the hood/ratchet ones. Guess which ones I hung around with? Seems girls go for the hood/ghetto dudes that are tall and low inhib max with a bunch of fucking tattoos. I hate it. Not to say I haven't had some relationships in the past but they were all shit.

The reason why these guys hate them so much is because of the media and they're probably mentally ill tbh judging by some of these responses jfl. Though they are funny. Idrc for race but when I think of hood/ghetto people, I automatically assume, "oh Black/Latino and what not. I don't think they are capable enough or even care to think that there are black people that are the stereotypical gangbanger and all that shit. Also, how tf can you bbc max if you can't even get your foot in the door? Lmao.

Though I must admit that white people are cringey asf most times.
Very true. No arguing with that. First high IQ post on this thread jfl

Last edited:
I swear man, most of these white Gen Z kids with BLM hashtags in their social media profiles, haven't lived in the hood or worked with a lot of blacks. The only blacks they knew were the token black athletes at their high school.

If these kids grow up to adulthood, live and work around blacks, their views would change guaranteed. Blacks are harder to work with as co-workers and the threat of violence is real. Even blacks know this and avoid other blacks if they can get out of the hood. The stereotype is true.

Referring back to have black co-workers, they work less, complain more, more hassle for management, don't get along with other co-workers, bossy. Not all blacks, but a lot.

As far as violence, say the wrong thing in the wrong way, wrong time, with the wrong tone. Get ready to get punched. Or step on some niggas shoe in accident at the club, worry about that too. Don't even get me started on how aggressively in your face black foids are especially older black women.
I've come to a conclusion that most of you guys believe that African Americans are like black people around the world. Blacks from different countries outside the USA are pretty chill and civil. It's black American culture that glorifys all the negativity you talk about. Most of the things you guys mentioned are part of African American culture and behaviour. But if you've met African immigrants or blacks from UK,France etc. They are pretty regular and humble. Most of you users are American,so I can understand. I'm black and British. And I have never can across an actual black American(except my cousin's) and honestly,black people here in the UK are pretty civil. Idk,I can't speak on Americans
Blacks in the hood shouldn't represent blacks as a whole, tbh. A decent percentage of blacks are normal.

Last edited:
I've come to a conclusion that most of you guys believe that African Americans are like black people around the world. Blacks from different countries outside the USA are pretty chill and civil. It's black American culture that glorifys all the negativity you talk about. Most of the things you guys mentioned are part of African American culture and behaviour. But if you've met African immigrants or blacks from UK,France etc. They are pretty regular and humble. Most of you users are American,so I can understand. I'm black and British. And I have never can across an actual black American(except my cousin's) and honestly,black people here in the UK are pretty civil. Idk,I can't speak on Americans
Same. The few African immigrants that I've met were obviously all good decent people. But African Americans, for whatever reason, and I dont care what the reasons are, are harder to get along with, live near, or work with.

Same with white people, as an Asian dude living and working around whites, thats just asking for a miserable life of getting cucked and mistreated by all races of white male worshipping women. So the few positive experiences I have with whites are vastly cancelled out by the mostly negative experiences.

Thats why I like living in diverse areas in America. These are non-white places for the most part. I always aim to live in between white areas and ghetto black and brown areas. These are goldilocks zones that exist in many places in California. You don't wanna live in mostly white areas as an ethnicel but you definitely dont wanna live too deep in the hood with mostly blacks and browns. There are safe in between zones. But if I had to choose, I'd put up with all of the bullcrap of living near ghetto blacks and browns than go through living in all white areas as an ricecel.

Last edited:
Same. The few African immigrants that I've met were obviously all decent good people. But African Americans, for whatever reason, and I dont care what the reasons are, are harder to get along with, live near, or work with.

Same with white people, as an Asian dude living and working around whites, thats just asking for a miserable life of getting cucked and mistreated by all races of white male worshipping women. So the few positive experiences with whites are vastly cancelled out by the mostly negative experiences.
You live in the US? Yeah I hear dmany people say black Americans are more racist and obnoxious. And the thing is they get more media attention. Then everybody thinks ALL black people act like this. They are so in self aware and ruin our image. No wonder we are hated everywhere. Same with Asians,you guys are portrayed as nerdy and awkward math geeks. But already you've got Bruce Lee,Jet Li ,Jackie Chand and Kung Fu stereotype

jamaicans-COOL
North africans-aight
niggerians Ghanaians and Niggeri meh
subsaharan-:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh.
Major cope. I grew up in nyc. The more I've interacted with blacks the more I grew to hate them. It's actually the opposite of what you're describing. Kids who grew up in Sweden or Norway or in the suburbs who aren't around black people are completely sheltered from objective reality so they foster a benevolent falsehood in regards to the nature of others. It's not that I hate blackcels or black people on an individual level where I say to myself when I see some random black guy "Oh look at that nigger! :feelsree:" It's on a group and societal macro level. I'm neutral towards a black person until they fail to challenge stereotypes which is pretty much the case 100% of the time. That's the problem. The average black person I see on a daily basis isn't some Idris Elba suit wearing upstanding nigga, but some degenerate fiending nigger. Also I think African-American culture has a lot to do with it. As others have said in a general sense the dozens of black people that I've met from actual Africa were on average actually upstanding. The irony.

Also fbi crime stats...

Last edited:
The "objective-reality" is that most black people, as with any group, are non-violent law abiding citizens. This entire thread just reeks of people magnifying the few bad experiences they had with black people.

Blacks aren't the issue anyway, it's the foids.

Major cope. I grew up in nyc. The more I've interacted with blacks the more I grew to hate them. It's actually the opposite of what you're describing. Kids who grew up in Sweden or Norway or in the suburbs who aren't around black people are completely sheltered from objective reality so they foster a benevolent falsehood in regards to the nature of others. It's not that I hate blackcels or black people on an individual level where I say to myself when I see some random black guy "Oh look at that nigger! :feelsree:" It's on a group and societal macro level. I'm neutral towards a black person until they fail to challenge stereotypes which is pretty much the case 100% of the time. That's the problem. The average black person I see on a daily basis isn't some Idris Elba suit wearing upstanding nigga, but some degenerate fiending nigger.
Fair Enough

The average black person I see on a daily basis isn't some Idris Elba suit wearing upstanding nigga, but some degenerate fiending nigger.
What is the "average black person" doing to make you think this?

have to add is mostly negroz from first world countriez who are kinda shitty. Niggerz in third world countries tend to be normal and friendly - in m y personal experience

Yeh, real Africans from Africa are pretty friendly and chill. I've worked with some immigrants in shitty agency jobs. American nigz seem the worst, then Euro's who copy the gang culture and violence.

Yeh, real Africans from Africa are pretty friendly and chill. I've worked with some immigrants in shitty agency jobs. American nigz seem the worst, then Euro's who copy the gang culture and violence.
I agree - i work with a lot of negroz in my remote job -
mostly jamaicanz and africanz , and they are quite humble and kind at least in my experience, But i got lost in a negro hood in florida , the only time ive been in USA , and all the negroz looked at me like i was some kind of circus animal

The "objective-reality" is that most black people, as with any group, are non-violent law abiding citizens. This entire thread just reeks of people magnifying the few bad experiences they had with black people.

Blacks aren't the issue anyway, it's the foids.
Cope, if you live in a white working class neighborhood, your chances of being a victim of violent crime or other sorts of quality of life issues, are much lower than say if you live in a ghetto Black and Brown area. You might be dealing with some low class kkk/neo nazi white trash but in general you are not too concerned about violent crime the same way you are with the ghetto hood.

If its not you getting beaten, mugged, or shot, its your car being broken into, your house being broken into, things stolen from your backyard, list goes on and on.

That said, I do believe that this country does a very, very poor job in assimilating blacks or other persons of color. Thats why ghettos persist and the cycle of poverty and crime continues and gets worst. They do it minimally throwing chicken feed crumbs to the minorities. Whilst if they really had good intentions, whites would be intermarrying and living closer to blacks in mixed neighborhoods. The housing discrimination and lack of affordable housing units being built near affluent white areas is a testament to how whites truly view blacks. They dont wanna assimilate blacks and have their daughters intermarry with them. Which would significantly close the black-white wealth gap imo.

In the same way that I notice white foids actively avoid men of color in general, white society has this same natural instinct of excluding all persons of color with the exception of Asian females.

Last edited:
Cope, if you live in a white working class neighborhood, your chances of being a victim of violent crime or other sorts of quality of life issues, are much lower than say if you live in a ghetto Black and Brown area. You might be dealing with some low class kkk/neo nazi white trash but in general you are not too concerned about violent crime the same way you are with the ghetto hood.

If its not you getting beaten, mugged, or shot, its your car being broken into, your house being broken into, things stolen from your backyard, list goes on and on.
What I'm saying is an objective fact. Majority of black people do not commit crimes. Yeah obviously your chances of being a victim of violent crime goes up tremendously if you're in a Ghetto area, it's a Ghetto area??
There are 2 mains reasons and 1 minor reason:

Main 1: I get angry when I think of all the admissions and jobs I didn't get because I'm an Indian and a black who worked even half as hard as me would get (statistically). It's one thing to do affirmative action only for college - but they do it for grad school, medical school, wall street, silicon valley, law school, business school all the way up to the freaking Supreme Court. How is it, for example, than an Asian Indian has to get GPA/scores well above whites to get into medical school (and blacks waaaaay below whites)- but when it comes to high-paid specialties like surgical residency positions blacks are over-represented? The affirmative action never ends and takes opportunity away from me, a minority, at every single fucking stage of my life.

Main 2: The god-damn constant blaming everyone but themselves for their position in life. Fail a test? The test is racist. Don't have a job? Employers are racist. Get arrested? The police are racist. Yeah racism exists - and it exists for me to as an Indian - but I highly doubt the black community's single motherhood rate at 80%, the chronic imprisonment, the horrible test scores - is all 100% due to racism.

Minor 3: Other races do this and I think there is a tendency to stereotype minorities as groups and excuse bad whites as only individuals thus it's only a minor reason - but blacks have made fun of Indians a lot. If I google search indian on any hip-hop forum like the coli dot com the results are really ugly. I partially blame liberal whites who have given them the idea that "blacks can't be racist".
What are you doing right now? I'm just curious.
There are 2 mains reasons and 1 minor reason:

Main 1: I get angry when I think of all the admissions and jobs I didn't get because I'm an Indian and a black who worked even half as hard as me would get (statistically). It's one thing to do affirmative action only for college - but they do it for grad school, medical school, wall street, silicon valley, law school, business school all the way up to the freaking Supreme Court. How is it, for example, than an Asian Indian has to get GPA/scores well above whites to get into medical school (and blacks waaaaay below whites)- but when it comes to high-paid specialties like surgical residency positions blacks are over-represented? The affirmative action never ends and takes opportunity away from me, a minority, at every single fucking stage of my life.

Main 2: The god-damn constant blaming everyone but themselves for their position in life. Fail a test? The test is racist. Don't have a job? Employers are racist. Get arrested? The police are racist. Yeah racism exists - and it exists for me to as an Indian - but I highly doubt the black community's single motherhood rate at 80%, the chronic imprisonment, the horrible test scores - is all 100% due to racism.

Minor 3: Other races do this and I think there is a tendency to stereotype minorities as groups and excuse bad whites as only individuals thus it's only a minor reason - but blacks have made fun of Indians a lot. If I google search indian on any hip-hop forum like the coli dot com the results are really ugly. I partially blame liberal whites who have given them the idea that "blacks can't be racist".
What are you doing right now? I'm just curious.

i got cucked by a black dude + black people are pretty violent, but i don't really have a problem with actual black incels
I don't have a problem with blackcels, i love savvy guy, baraka mkray, renegade #1 and all the blackcel youtubers
agreed
Ye because you are a double chinned fat bitch cry more
lol who approved a guy named "Incel Exterminator"? wonder what he wrote in registration.

Bullshit they’re same everywhere I lived in shithole Sweden these
N1ggers where the only violent ethnic groups they kill anyone they kill police they kill Arabs even other minorities are tired of those n1ggers, I’ve seen news in France and Germany it’s all same bullshit violent n1ggers

I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh. You probably get most of your perception of us blacks on TV or The Internet. And most Jewish media. Are you just trying to be edgy? Did a black person piss in your honey nut Cheerios or what? Are you jealous of Tyrone mogging you? I can understand if you have very negative social experiences with blacks,so I can't blame you if that's the case. But some of you guys live in Sweden or Norway where they are rarely any black people at all. So it feels like your purposely just trying to be edgy.
Nigger infiltrator
Go back to reddit or twitter fag

Last edited:
I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh. You probably get most of your perception of us blacks on TV or The Internet. And most Jewish media. Are you just trying to be edgy? Did a black person piss in your honey nut Cheerios or what? Are you jealous of Tyrone mogging you? I can understand if you have very negative social experiences with blacks,so I can't blame you if that's the case. But some of you guys live in Sweden or Norway where they are rarely any black people at all. So it feels like your purposely just trying to be edgy.

Tom Shelly explains why it is wrong to hate niggers.
"Personally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this country treated niggers accordingly and kept them contained and controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing them, and forcing them to work and be somewhat productive. But the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestrain a species of animal (niggers) largely due to the fact they they mimick humans in their behavior and dress. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, he can't be put back in and we're stuck with living around 30 million wild niggers.
I am never surprised when I hear stories of TNB; stories of niggers raping, torturing, murdering and beating White people. Stories from Africa of them raping babies, toddlers, and goats; drinking lizard pee and smoking their own shit to get high. The rampant disease and famine there and watching their nigglets die off by the millions while their mammies get gang-banged in the bush to pump out another litter. Nothing about niggers surprises me at all because I do not compare their behavior with that of humans.
The only way to hate niggers and to justify the old, tired whigger accusation that racists are full of hate and spread hate and all that nonsense is only if you consider niggers human. It WOULD fill me up with hate and want to get revenge if a group of humans acted the same way niggers do and created so much misery, pain, and suffering in the world. But if you consider them as the animals that they are - a separate species from human - their actions do not surprise nor cause hate at all.
But it does fill me with a sense of bewilderment as to why we allow the nigger herd to run around completely unchecked and unmanaged. The destruction and drain on society they cause is appalling."
Tom Shelly

More from Shelly:

To answer your question. I do not hate niggers. I understand them as the violent animals that they are. Let me put it this way: Do you hate sharks? Yet you hear about shark attacks that brutally kill people. Same holds true for poisonous snakes and bears and other animals who kill humans. You do not hate them. You recognize that they are animals and you treat them accordingly. Same is true for niggers.
I understand your comparison to a pack of wild dogs on a rampage to kill humans. Let me address that. You would certainly hunt them down and kill them. You would certainly feel a strong need to do so in order to protect people. But would you hate those dogs? Hate? They're just dogs, how could you hate them. ? You would certainly feel the need to kill them to stop their violent rampage but would you hate them? They're just animals, just dogs. What if they had rabies and went mad? Would you hate them if they killed?
Niggers are such low creatures, so low on the totem pole that I don't even hate them when they kill. I expect it. I know this is what they do. Whenever you feel yourself hating niggers, you need to lower them on the evolutionary scale a notch or two (or three) in order to understand what they are.
Hope this helps.
Tom

Is every nigger a lazy, impulsive, aggressive piece of shit? Nah.

At the same time, do stereotypes exist for a reason? Yah.

Not even the lowest caste of society is willing to put aside trivial differences to focus on the main issue.

I don't hate anyone on the basis of their race. I have personal experience with this problem due to women hating me for being a half-breed sand nigger.

Bullshit they’re same everywhere I lived in shithole Sweden these
N1ggers where the only violent ethnic groups they kill anyone they kill police they kill Arabs even other minorities are tired of those n1ggers, I’ve seen news in France and Germany it’s all same bullshit violent n1ggers
Even in Egypt they hate niggers:feelswhat:

BwG8uNNIYAABWCN

Majority of black people do not commit crimes
What are you smoking? Negro countries are always the most violent shitholes

iz7phgeoc9q21.png

Is every nigger a lazy, impulsive, aggressive piece of shit? Nah.

At the same time, do stereotypes exist for a reason? Yah.
Yep, even I will admit being a terrorist is an accurate stereotype for sand niggers.

Difference is, the term "terrorist" is a meaningless label. Terrorist just means someone who is against the state's interests. It has no indication on morality, hence why the government and media have even started labelling incels as terrorists.

7f67c777b0e58a4b7fe22d2035f01f60

"Personally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this country treated niggers accordingly and kept them contained and controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing them, and forcing them to work and be somewhat productive. But the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestrain a species of animal (niggers) largely due to the fact they they mimick humans in their behavior and dress. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, he can't be put back in and we're stuck with living around 30 million wild niggers.
I am never surprised when I hear stories of TNB; stories of niggers raping, torturing, murdering and beating White people. Stories from Africa of them raping babies, toddlers, and goats; drinking lizard pee and smoking their own shit to get high. The rampant disease and famine there and watching their nigglets die off by the millions while their mammies get gang-banged in the bush to pump out another litter. Nothing about niggers surprises me at all because I do not compare their behavior with that of humans.
The only way to hate niggers and to justify the old, tired whigger accusation that racists are full of hate and spread hate and all that nonsense is only if you consider niggers human. It WOULD fill me up with hate and want to get revenge if a group of humans acted the same way niggers do and created so much misery, pain, and suffering in the world. But if you consider them as the animals that they are - a separate species from human - their actions do not surprise nor cause hate at all.
But it does fill me with a sense of bewilderment as to why we allow the nigger herd to run around completely unchecked and unmanaged. The destruction and drain on society they cause is appalling."
Tom Shelly

More from Shelly:

To answer your question. I do not hate niggers. I understand them as the violent animals that they are. Let me put it this way: Do you hate sharks? Yet you hear about shark attacks that brutally kill people. Same holds true for poisonous snakes and bears and other animals who kill humans. You do not hate them. You recognize that they are animals and you treat them accordingly. Same is true for niggers.
I understand your comparison to a pack of wild dogs on a rampage to kill humans. Let me address that. You would certainly hunt them down and kill them. You would certainly feel a strong need to do so in order to protect people. But would you hate those dogs? Hate? They're just dogs, how could you hate them. ? You would certainly feel the need to kill them to stop their violent rampage but would you hate them? They're just animals, just dogs. What if they had rabies and went mad? Would you hate them if they killed?
Niggers are such low creatures, so low on the totem pole that I don't even hate them when they kill. I expect it. I know this is what they do. Whenever you feel yourself hating niggers, you need to lower them on the evolutionary scale a notch or two (or three) in order to understand what they are.
Hope this helps.
Tom
JFL
Arabsaboutblacks

Last edited:
Tom Shelly

More from Shelly:

Hope this helps.
Tom
Lol those are Hamites. The people your talking about in Africa who drink lizard pee and rape babies are called Hamites. (Aka Native Africans. https://images.app.goo.gl/PWmbAToSxWdrSLur6 those African tribes do fucked up shit. Regular Israelite black people have never done anything like that. And also,why kidnap Africans and sail them to North America if you hate them so much?

I hate niggers who come to my country for pussy and I don't mean just blacks

i swear the god the only conversation with nigers in my life led to scamming me for 5 euro :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: that was in rimini in Italy, couple days later in this very location group of negroids raped white couple from my country and they got like 2 months in prison holy shit being a nigger must be wonderful what a fucking degenerate parasites

Cope niggers are just savage subhuman apes that have not evolved since caveman times.
Ok pedocel,you can go cry in silence and jerk off to you loli,"6 yr old gets raped" porn. [UWSL]At the end of the day it's not like white people like you either jfl. Your a subhuman too. If my intelligence hasn't evolved since caveman times how am I able operate a Mobile phone? [/UWSL]

...Around blacks
...Relax!

Lol those are Hamites. The people your talking about in Africa who drink lizard pee and rape babies are called Hamites. (Aka Native Africans. https://images.app.goo.gl/PWmbAToSxWdrSLur6 those African tribes do fucked up shit. Regular Israelite black people have never done anything like that. And also,why kidnap Africans and sail them to North America if you hate them so much?
Hamites don't exist

cope niggers are just retarded monkeys. i mean how much of an L do you have to take to have your entire subhuman race get enslaved for centuries lmao. keep crying over your ancestors getting whipped and raped lol. you retarded niggers are still at the bottom of society no matter how much you get pampered. just proves what your race is worth.

and you are the only autistic sperg whining about little girls getting raped like some degenerate pink haired feminist. i am simply calling you out for your soycuckoldry. does it trigger you that sheboon minifoids got raped and beaten by their slave owners for centuries? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Only autistic sperg is you to not realize every race was enslaved at one point in history not just mine. Plus I'm not certain my ancestors were even slaves. you probably get brutally bullied by black kids at your school and so you take out your anger here on this forum anonymously.

cope niggers are just retarded monkeys. i mean how much of an L do you have to take to have your entire subhuman race get enslaved for centuries lmao. keep crying over your ancestors getting whipped and raped lol. you retarded niggers are still at the bottom of society no matter how much you get pampered. just proves what your race is worth.

and you are the only autistic sperg whining about little girls getting raped like some degenerate pink haired feminist. i am simply calling you out for your soycuckoldry. does it trigger you that sheboon minifoids got raped and beaten by their slave owners for centuries? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Nice post. Except the 2nd half sounds like cope, as in today's fallen world it's more like the little white girls are getting targeted and raped by subhuman blacks.

The worm has turned for the nig nog.

It wasn't a fair one-on-one. Those outsiders had better weapons and often used local Africans to catch them and later on paid them. Those whites and Arabs also only bought them on the coast or regional market cities.

Guns vs no guns they had no choice but to accept slavery.

Last edited:
The mod that flagged this thread for being bluepilled is retarded

It's widely known that many members here hate blacks, nothing bluepilled about it

The mod that flagged this thread for being bluepilled is retarded

It's widely known that many members here hate blacks, nothing bluepilled about it
Exactly, @Fat Link gave me a 10% ban warning for stating something thats obviously true within this forum. It's probably because he's a a racist himself

Nice post. Except the 2nd half sounds like cope, as in today's fallen world it's more like the little white girls are getting targeted and raped by subhuman blacks.

The worm has turned for the nig nog.
Wow so your a racist too?! You have a pfp of 90's black rappers

I don't hate them at all tbh, why should I? I only saw black people few times in my life and black brocels here are always nice to me.

Wow so your a racist too?! You have a pfp of 90's black rappers
I didn't choose this pfp, it was given to me by Fat Link. Also I'm not a racist, I just see things the way they generally are.

because they mog
Just look at @Broly

I don't hate niggers, hate is a strong word, which should only be applied to foids

shut the actual fuck up you low iq shitstain go back to cotton farms you filthy nigger
proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.saymedia-content.com%2F.image%2Ft_share%2FMTczODUwMzczODI2NzUwMzA1%2Fwe-were-slaves-myth-busting-blacks-have-been-here-longer-why-havent-they-progressed.jpg&hash=4ccc5fdf17ae7efeb4474901a9ccdddc

Your thoughts on Blasian males who were genetically-blacklisted by White foids?

@YBP Yxngcel This is exactly the kind of reaction trolls die for stop giving them attention and simply ignore them. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Blacks are simply incapable of creating or functioning in a mechanized, modern civilization

I get tired with their awful monkey faces and i hated those overconfident vocal aggresive monkeys in my private all boy school

I dont hate blackcels tbh

Tom Shelly

More from Shelly:

Hope this helps.
Tom
Lol your a mod that doesnt treat blackcel members here as human, blackcels like FaceANDLMS have contributed more to the blackpill then you ever had you giga autist.