Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do you guys hate blackcels so much?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
10% Blue pilled question
I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh. You probably get most of your perception of us blacks on TV or The Internet. And most Jewish media. Are you just trying to be edgy? Did a black person piss in your honey nut Cheerios or what? Are you jealous of Tyrone mogging you? I can understand if you have very negative social experiences with blacks,so I can't blame you if that's the case. But some of you guys live in Sweden or Norway where they are rarely any black people at all. So it feels like your purposely just trying to be edgy.

Last edited:
i dont interact with blackz but i have to say i have nothing agaisnt them. I also listen to a lot of black muzic

Im not racizt - I hate all racez equally

Having to interact with blacks turns people racist lol

Because they are edgy little shits with dark triad halo. I've seen blacks a lot through life and all they ever caused is trouble. I don't hate blacks though.

have to add is mostly negroz from first world countriez who are kinda shitty. Niggerz in third world countries tend to be normal and friendly - in m y personal experience

i don't discriminate, i hate everyone equally :feelsYall:

sorry but niggers don't belong here they belong in cotton farms being whipped by their masters

Black males have often bullied me.

Although I rarely think of it, a Hmong man once called me a "Nigger" as I was walking home from the local dollar store. He was angry because I didn't have any coins to give him.

I love them. It makes me proud, like when they go to college.
I wish I had a blackcel friend

sorry but niggers don't belong here they belong in cotton farms being whipped by their masters
You live in Lithuania stfu you bastard. The only black people you've seen through a screen. Blackcels belong here and What?!

on serious note niggers are very violent and stupid, all them deserve to be caged or sent back to africa

yes, that and the fact that some white whore want niggers but not me:feelsrope::feelsrope:
Well atleast you can admit it. Alot of these guys are simply envious
on serious note niggers are very violent and stupid, all them deserve to be caged or sent back to africa
Pedos are very perverted and scary. They deserve to be caged and thrown in a mental asylum

Pedos are very perverted and scary. They deserve to be caged and thrown in a mental asylum
don't say that he might stalk a 9 year at a public park for revenge :shhh:

JoinedFeb 3, 2022

nigger opinion doesnt matter to me your brain are not developed compared to mine superior race, keep seething ape.
Download 10

Exactly,he's a disgusting pedo bastard. Probably cooms to little baby's :feelsugh:
liking 12yo+ is not pedophilia i dont expect nigger be able to count until 12 but agecucks like you need to eat a bullet.

I have never interacted with niggers much, there isn’t that many where I live. I hear that niggers do a lot of crime though, I don’t like niggers that do crime.

I like a lot of nigger things though like basketball, watermelons, grape juice, KFC, hip hop and Obama

I'm a blakcel. I think the main reason people may not like us on here is because of the perception that black cause nothing but trouble and are midwits controlled by false media and ideas that all white people are evil. There's also the fact that a lot of guy on here don't think blacks can be incel because of thugmaxxing and the whole BBC meme. I can't really tell anyone on here how to think and we're all biased in our own ways. I don't really think anyone on here is really all that racist tbh. I hate a lot of the same things people often complain black people do, but I can't attribute it to the entire race mostly because I am black myself and I've known respectable hardworking blacks before.

nigger opinion doesnt matter to me your brain are not developed compared to mine superior race, keep seething ape.
View attachment 574538View attachment 574539View attachment 574540View attachment 574541
Pedo opinion Dosent matter to me. Your mentally unhealthy and you are attracted to children you disgusting man. You live in Lithuania where they are hardly any black people at all. You have never came into contact with one. And so you waste your time doing research about us. People who get sex and have friends don't do research on at home alone about race and crime statistics like the autist you are. Go jerk off to some child poon you mentally ill freak. Atleast I'm not attracted to 5 year olds. Oh and btw,if I'm so mentally underdeveloped,then how come I have the mental capacity to know how to use an incel forum and type in letters.

I'm a blakcel. I think the main reason people may not like us on here is because of the perception that black cause nothing but trouble and are midwits controlled by false media and ideas that all white people are evil. There's also the fact that a lot of guy on here don't think blacks can be incel because of thugmaxxing and the whole BBC meme. I can't really tell anyone on here how to think and we're all biased in our own ways. I don't really think anyone on here is really all that racist tbh. I hate a lot of the same things people often complain black people do, but I can't attribute it to the entire race mostly because I am black myself and I've known respectable hardworking blacks before.
@SellingGf10k you see,Jewish media makes you think we're savage apes like the ones in America. But have you ever even interacted with a black person before jfl

@SellingGf10k you see,Jewish media makes you think we're savage apes like the ones in America. But have you ever even interacted with a black person before jfl
Pedo opinion Dosent matter to me. Your mentally unhealthy and you are attracted to children you disgusting man. You live in Lithuania where they are hardly any black people at all. You have never came into contact with one. And so you waste your time doing research about us. People who get sex and have friends don't do research on at home alone about race and crime statistics like the autist you are. Go jerk off to some child poon you mentally ill freak. Atleast I'm not attracted to 5 year olds. Oh and btw,if I'm so mentally underdeveloped,then how come I have the mental capacity to know how to use an incel forum and type in letters.
didn't read a word of it go back to africa jungles ape

Mfking nikker these asphalts should be lying on the mfking ground. Who the fuk let that ape using this forum. Fucking piece of black shit
ikr man its fucking crazy

No clue, mabye It’s a cope or something like that.

I get so motherfucking angry on speed and illegal hooch who the fuk allowed these mfking chimpanzees use english language? wtf is this crazy ape shit wtf I hate these whores a lot I can´t even describe with the words how much I nate these fkin higger asphalt should be lying on mfking ground:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
IKR MAN like holy shit they need to go back and speak their ape langue screaming and throwing shit at each other :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No clue, mabye It’s a cope or something like that.
Me too,I feel like deep down their coping. But it's whatever,I've given up trying to find out honestly. Let them express their hatred

I am indiscrimimately racist to everyone

They are not even apes they are motherfucking subhumans asphalts fucking pieces of worthless motherfucking shits fuck them all burn these sluts (in video game)
yes they are even worse then the stupid fucking jews absolute human filth, their whole culture is dancing around while drinking goat blood complete retards

yes they are even worse then the stupid fucking jews absolute human filth, their whole culture is dancing around while drinking goat blood complete retards
Goat blood wtf. Never heard of that anyway I think I've got it. African *American* culture is where they glorify drugs,violence,sex etc. But if you looks at black ppl from other countries. They are kind and act normal most of the time. A black person raised in a peaceful British town Vs a black raised in a hood in Atlanta. They are going to turn out much different.

I like incels of all races and hate foids of all races

I bet none of you ever interacted with a black person in your life tbh. You probably get most of your perception of us blacks on TV or The Internet. And most Jewish media. Are you just trying to be edgy? Did a black person piss in your honey nut Cheerios or what? Are you jealous of Tyrone mogging you? I can understand if you have very negative social experiences with blacks,so I can't blame you if that's the case. But some of you guys live in Sweden or Norway where they are rarely any black people at all. So it feels like your purposely just trying to be edgy.
I live in the Southern USA. I would be dumb if I didn't hate niggers.

Shut the fook up you motherfucking shitty gook you are even more subhuman than these motherfucking subhumans apes you are like an ape combined with shitty rice eater AAAAAAAAA!!!:reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: WHY WHY THE FUCK ALL THESE MOTHERFUCKING LIVING CARCASSES EVEN EXIST WHY WHY THE FOOOk!
Have you done your part in exterminating sub-humans like me that threaten the white race? Hurry up or we'll pump your foids with gook goop. :feelshmm:

i live in a black area and i'm part black myself. living around blacks for such a long time made me realize that racists were actually right all along

i wish whites were actually as racist and violent as the media said. that way they would drive us all out and make their nations actually decent again

[UWSL]we need racism 2 to happen before further damage is done [/UWSL]

Yeah.. erm. most of us don't drink goat blood. But it's whatever,fuck it. Alot of black American culture revolves around negativity. Ghetto people are the scum of the black community tbh. It just sucks that they have to represent the majority of us :fuk: So your biases make sense. But just remember... Were not all like that. It's those savage apes unfortunately that get more light from the media and have to represent us black people. Do you hate me?