Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do you even want to start a family (assuming you do)?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
Most of your social experiences have been disastrous or non-existent. How will you cope with the inevitable conflicts that can arise over marital troubles, in-laws, the cancer she or you will likely get, aging, your parents dying, etc etc?

its instinct probably

i want to have descendants as numerous as the stars. because by passing your genes down, you immortalize yourself after death, as your chromosomes live on. the y chromosome you have has been passed down to you from your father, and to him from his father, in an unbroken chain that dates back to (y chromosomal) adam himself. because the son can only inherit the y chromosome from the father.

but i don't want to raise them. i just want the single mom to raise them.

Last edited:
Because I want to do it right or atleast try to, I had shitty parents and want to create a family that's not shitty

Short version: I want to pass on my genes just like every other human since the dawn of time.

Long version:
i want to have descendants as numerous as the stars. because by passing your genes down, you immortalize yourself after death, as your chromosomes live on. the y chromosome you have has been passed down to you from your father, and to him from his father, in an unbroken chain that dates back to (mitochondrial) adam himself. because the son can only inherit the y chromosome from the father.

Short version: I want to pass on my genes just like every other human since the dawn of time.

Long version:
would be a giga mog to have 3 kids when your parents only had 1-2 and didn't care much about them

until the boomer generation came along, most people in history thought like this

i want to have descendants as numerous as the stars. because by passing your genes down, you immortalize yourself after death, as your chromosomes live on. the y chromosome you have has been passed down to you from your father, and to him from his father, in an unbroken chain that dates back to (mitochondrial) adam himself. because the son can only inherit the y chromosome from the father.

There’s no mitochondrial adam, only a mitochondrial eve. Males don’t pass on their mitochondria, only women do.

Because it's our human nature. Living alone is miserable. Forming connections is the definition of happiness.

I would like to pass on my genetic footprint. I would only like to have one son though. I never want to have a daughter.

"I want to pass on muh genetic footprint" :soy::soy::soy:

The genes want to replicate themselves yes but this is not part of any sane person's calculation as to why they should start a family. What do you personally gain by the propagation of your own genes? You're still headed for the void. At least be more practical and say "I want a loving partner and a child or two who (if not damaged by my parenting) could care for me when I'm aged."

Most of your social experiences have been disastrous or non-existent. How will you cope with the inevitable conflicts that can arise over marital troubles, in-laws, the cancer she or you will likely get, aging, your parents dying, etc etc?
No.

I couldn't slave 12 hours a day

I want kids, because children determine the future. If we let Normies and Chads only have children, then people like us will be more fucked in the future. If I ever do ascend (working on it via Stemmaxxing then Geomaxxing), I want my daughter to go for the "incel" guys. I would tell her when young (conditioning) so that when she get's older she would be disgusted at chads. :feelshaha:.

Of course, I expect some doubt.

Last edited:
don't want family cause immoral imo to create shitskin midgets in a racist doomed shithole accursed planet.