Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women want to be in male spaces so much?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Maybe to be a part of this smaller niche circle (to also curb in more of the victim mentality) and of course for some attention as well.

Why do guys think they want to be in male spaces so much? And as well getting validated (especiallly from places that are critical of women)?

I also found this victimization game turned into WGTOW and Red Pill for women, some women even back on r/incels wanted to become incels as well.

eternal penis envy

They don't like female roles,they feel like slaves to their bodies, the reproductive cycle, and raising children. all these things from a mans point of view is a miracle off nature but to them its like chains of bondage...

Curiosity and to gain attention is probably the simple answer. They can't handle being left out

Women only like dominant high-status Chads; or, rather, have a love-hate daddy issue relationship to dominant high-status Chads because the feminist in them wants to dethrone daddy, but the slut in them wants daddy to put them over his knees and spank them. The rest women simply hate: they hate low-status men, they hate other women. They are just hateful creatures. 

Seriously, part of the explanation is that women don't like other women that much. 
Another reason may be that women instinctively realize how little variability there is among women. Therefore, women always desperately try to be special snowflakes, while men try to fit in. Men have to pretend to be normal than they actually are (because a lot of men are extreme), women have to pretend to be more special than they actually are (because women are all the same, really.) And picking a "male hobby" is seen as unique and quirky. 

Also, it's not right to say that our world is getting "feminized" - in some ways, our world is not becoming more feminine, but more and more masculine! Female pantsuit politicians for instance are even accepted by right-wingers, even right-wing parties such as Front National in France are led by women! And while women become more and more masculine (tall, aggressive, well-educated economy warriors, slutty, pump and dump, etc.) men CANNOT AFFORD to become feminine - they can NEITHER afford it economically because they MUST get a job etc., NOR can they afford it romantically (because feminine men don't get women). 

So this is more TRP bullshit about the "feminization" of the Western world: it's a JUNGLE out there! More and more brutal competition for jobs, brutal competition for short-term sexual partners, you cannot afford to show any kind of weakness, even little children aren't allowed to be children anymore but immediately prepared for the brutal struggle of competition.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Maybe to be a part of this smaller niche circle (to also curb in more of the victim mentality) and of course for some attention as well.

Why do guys think they want to be in male spaces so much? And as well getting validated (especiallly from places that are critical of women)?

I also found this victimization game turned into WGTOW and Red Pill for women lol.

They've been told thats what they want by (((their masters))).

Incel801 said:
eternal penis envy
They don't like female roles,they feel like slaves to their bodies, the reproductive cycle, and raising children. all these things from a mans point of view is a miracle off nature but to them its like chains of bondage...
Penis envy probably plays a large part. I've seen a lot of lesbians and trans (female to male) try to dress like men and act like men. but their hormones are still buzzing like women. They can't have what we have and we can't have what they have, can't they not understand that?

Battlefield3cel said:
Curiosity and to gain attention is probably the simple answer. They can't handle being left out
This probably speaks large volume. Its just like a few nerds forming their group catering to their interests and suddenly you have girls wanting to join in lol...

Red Shambhala said:
Women only like dominant high-status Chads; or, rather, have a love-hate daddy issue relationship to dominant high-status Chads because the feminist in them wants to dethrone daddy, but the slut in them wants daddy to put them over his knees and spank them. The rest women simply hate: they hate low-status men, they hate other women. They are just hateful creatures.
Seriously, part of the explanation is that women don't like other women that much.
Another reason may be that women instinctively realize how little variability there is among women. Therefore, women always desperately try to be special snowflakes, while men try to fit in. Men have to pretend to be normal than they actually are (because a lot of men are extreme), women have to pretend to be more special than they actually are (because women are all the same, really.) And picking a "male hobby" is seen as unique and quirky.
Also, it's not right to say that our world is getting "feminized"- in some ways, our world is not becoming more feminine, but more and more masculine! Female pantsuit politicians for instance are even accepted by right-wingers, even right-wing parties such as Front National in France are led by women! And while women become more and more masculine (tall, aggressive, well-educated economy warriors, slutty, pump and dump, etc.) men CANNOT AFFORD to become feminine - they can NEITHER afford it economically because they MUST get a job etc., NOR can they afford it romantically (because feminine men don't get women).
So this is more TRP bullshit about the "feminization" of the Western world: it's a JUNGLE out there! More and more brutal competition for jobs, brutal competition for short-term sexual partners, you cannot afford to show any kind of weakness, even little children aren't allowed to be children anymore but immediately prepared for the brutal struggle of competition.

Women want authority, but they want to bear with the big responsibilites that comes from it. A lot of women CEO's don't have the tenacity to work as hard as men and often take breaks (or have "holidays").

A lot of the women, I've met aren't as heavily interest in some of the hobbies that men partake in. It just a way for them of wanting to be in male spaces, which you've pointed out very well.

Yes, this world is getting very feminized. I don't think theirs much thing anyone could do about it.

Dingus_Incel said:
They've been told thats what they want by (((their masters))).
Are you completely sure? And how is it always the fault of the Jews? I think that its rather more then their complete innate female behavior.

If you look into the r/AmIugly sub you'd probably see a lot of stacy lites trying to fish for some compliments and validation..

idkwattodowithlife said:
Are you completely sure? And how is it always the fault of the Jews? I think that its rather more then their complete innate female behavior. 

If you look into the r/AmIugly sub you'd probably see a lot of stacy lites trying to fish for some compliments and validation..

I was joking a bit. Still, I don't give women enough credit to make those kind of decisions. I think they are more easily manipulated and brainwashed than men.

Dingus_Incel said:
into the r/AmIugly sub you'd probably see a lot of stacy lites trying to fish for some compliments and validation..
I was joking a bit. Still, I don't give women enough credit to make those kind of decisions. I think they are more easily manipulated and brainwashed than men.

Yes, I think women take on more of the mob mentality (other than some anti-rallies; which some men partake in) than men since they function rather better in groups whilst men function better being individuals (since some men could think outside the box and not follow any others path). Men pave their own paths through their own ideas and concepts.

To attract the chad of the context. Go to a con and see the big groups of people, it's always the best looking guy who has the girl

Seek out Chad, curb sub-8 autonomy by subverting their power structure and organisation.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Women want authority, but they want to bear with the big responsibilites that comes from it. A lot of women CEO's don't have the tenacity to work as hard as men and often take breaks (or have "holidays").

A lot of the women, I've met aren't as heavily interest in some of the hobbies that men partake in. It just a way for them of wanting to be in male spaces, which you've pointed out very well.

Yes, this world is getting very feminized. I don't think theirs much thing anyone could do 

There probably is some kind of power dynamic in play, even if it's only subconscious. I would not be suprised