Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women turn off when you are desperate ?

Sylvester

Sylvester

Recruit
★★★
The reason of having sex is that you are desperate so you need this intimate energy to be in a good mood and keep going in life.
Why do women reject you by calling you desperate or even when they give you a chance, they will fuckzone you and call you needy ?
In what case do women really give sex ?
Probably Chad only, in this case they are the ones who become desperate bitchy whores for sucking is cock.

'cause they stupid and men never should listen to them in first place but society will punish you for raping them

its because desperation is creepy :foidSoy:

Being desperate or needy is the result of being ugly.

Being handsome it's giving you OPTIONS, therfore you cannot be needy or desperate.

ONLY UGLY GUYS ARE NEEDY OR DESPERATE BECAUSE THAT'S THE RESULT OF CONSTANT REJECTION AND UGLY MEN ARE STARVING FOR LOVE, SEX AND AFFECTION.

DESPERATION AND NEEDINESS are Ugly men ability :feelskek: so to speak.

'cause they stupid and men never should listen to them in first place but society will punish you for raping them
This World is in a womans fsvour.

Thats why Most man are blueballed cucks , and their Woman " Cheat and dominate These man

femoids should not have the right to speak

If they are so stupid why you don't IQ FLEX on them

Thats why Most man are blueballed cucks , and their Woman " Cheat and dominate These man
You know some people are pre-determined to be :bluepill: that's their destiny, fate you name it.

If they are so stupid why you don't IQ FLEX on them

You know some people are pre-determined to be :bluepill: that's their destiny, fate you name it.
I am already highly intelligent. It is you I have big concerns about you might have down syndrome. You ain't worth my time.

Yeah, legalisation should be there where biology fails us. We should abolish all gynocentric laws and remove any toilet privileges from the legal system, this will make the rewards for rejecting ugly beta-buxxers lower and they would have to increase their prices and go for lower attractiveness men.

Yeah, legalisation should be there where biology fails us. We should abolish all gynocentric laws and remove any toilet privileges from the legal system, this will make the rewards for rejecting ugly beta-buxxers lower and they would have to increase their prices and go for lower attractiveness men.
:bigbrain: unfortunatly Someone " Up there , Likes Woman way to much and Had to implement His Worship Fantasy Into every day sOcIeTy , so everyone and everything that IS man , Starts to Worship or elevate woman

I am already highly intelligent. It is you I have big concerns about you might have down syndrome. You ain't worth my time.
Are you simple or retarded or both?

I didn't even replied to you in the first place:feelskek:

I see this explained a lot as "Social Proof", that is, your desperate-ness proves that you aren't a desirable partner because, if you were desirable, you wouldn't be desperate.

I am a little suspicious of the theory, though, in that I think there's an equally plausible contradictory explanation that desperation would be a desirable trait since it suggests exclusivity.

In the end, I don't think desperation is really a problem. I think that if you were to have Chad be desperate, he would still get laid very easily. Foids probably don't really care about desperation, but it serves as a kind of easy excuse for normies to use to explain why we aren't successful. Remember, their top priority is to never admit that they care about looks.

Women's brain is just like their holes complete empty until men fill it with their semen.

sub5 men are desperate,
8+ men are never desperate,

The reason of having sex is that you are desperate so you need this intimate energy to be in a good mood and keep going in life.
Why do women reject you by calling you desperate or even when they give you a chance, they will fuckzone you and call you needy ?
In what case do women really give sex ?
Probably Chad only, in this case they are the ones who become desperate bitchy whores for sucking is cock.
Because of mimetic desire.

See this post:

If you are desperate it shows that you are low value essentially

Being desperate for sex is reserved for chad only

Because being Desperate for pussy signals low status since you probably arent getting pussy anywhere else, hence the desperation, and nothing dries a foids pussy faster then being associated with what she percieves to be a low status male (non 6ft+ non chad)

if you are desperate you arent asserting dkminance and they dont see you as a man

Interesting question