Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do women take hundreds of cocks....

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Why do women take hundreds of cocks....
But if they regret having sex with a man that wasn't attractive enough, they start crying rape?

Women like that have no right to call that kind of thing rape if they don't even know what's the power of ten (10^n or as 1En) of the dicks they have taken in their whorish holes

75b4a9114fb4f02.jpg

The answer is simple, because they're all evil

I don't know why they reject us, one more dick shouldn't make any difference, but the whores still act like it's a big deal

The answer is simple, because women are biologically designed to pairbond with 1 mate, when you veer from this you get insane unnatural results.

I think the title of this thread is an interesting question in itself.

Why can't they be happy with one?

That's why I am an advocate for rape. I will start humans right movement that declares that ALL MEN deserve sex. If we can't have it willingly we will have to take it

That's why I am an advocate for rape. I will start humans right movement that declares that ALL MEN deserve sex. If we can't have it willingly we will have to take it
Super based
1663-b60db7e623ad75c54f0dba7fb2a28924.jpg

because they are discovering themselves with chad teehee

I think the title of this thread is an interesting question in itself.

Why can't they be happy with one?
I'm guessing they get bored

Cuz bitches be crazy and bipolar

Would you be bored if you had a Stacy girlfriend you could have sex with regularly?
No. But women and men are different. They always want to be entertained , So when her current boyfriend is getting boring , She woulf look for another guy to light a spark with