Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do women study?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
they can go whore at onlyfans, they can look for some betabuxxer to support them,
what the fuck do they study for? :feelsseriously:

they rarely do any work related to their studies.

studies should be a tool to make life easier for truecels like us, who can't survive in the world any other way than specializing in a specific job.

it is a waste of resources to invest in the studies of bitches
fucking whores.

Because the globohomos told them they have to be stronk and independent :feelsaww:

cus theyre strong independent women and u are in no position to criticise their life choices you fucking toxic entitled misogynistic incel.

OOOH IM DOING PSYCHOLOGY IM SO FUCKING SMART AND INDEPENDANT :D

LOOK AT MEEEEE I LIVE IN LONDON IN A SHITTY DORM IM SO GREAT :D

ugly looking women spend more time studying

LOOK AT MEEEEE I LIVE IN LONDON IN A SHITTY DORM IM SO GREAT :D
I know lots of this IRL, if only they were self-conscious about how pathetic they really are :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Because they are kweenz

because that's what soyciety tells them to do and they do not question the narrative and do what soyciety says

Things women should definitely study:
• Culinary.
• Motherhood and parenting.
• Medical skills.
• History and biology so they can teach their children.
• Finance so they can manage the money in case their husbands need it.

To feel stronk and independent even though there is so much under the hood female privilege given to them to get them through the system easier than men

they can go whore at onlyfans, they can look for some betabuxxer to support them,
what the fuck do they study for? :feelsseriously:

they rarely do any work related to their studies.

studies should be a tool to make life easier for truecels like us, who can't survive in the world any other way than specializing in a specific job.

it is a waste of resources to invest in the studies of bitches
fucking whores.

Tom Leykis made the point years ago that its ugly women who tend to be studious. Its obvious why, but things have changed since then. Now even hambeasts and landwhales can attract simps.

yeah, most of my classmates in my Stem classes are Foids, almost all have a SO that can easily take care of them, wish they would Frick Off on masse.

they want to find a job so that they dont have to marry a betabuxxer and just fuck chad freely

they want to find a job so that they dont have to marry a betabuxxer and just fuck chad freely
This man speaketh in God's ancient language.

Last edited:
The hatred I have for these foids and chads is about to explode into rage, and I am probably going to either get shot by police or have a fucking aneurysm. I don't give a shit either way works. I won't have to envy or hate anymore, I'll be fucking dead

Because the globohomos told them they have to be stronk and independent :feelsaww:
The hatred I have for these foids and chads is about to explode into rage, and I am probably going to either get shot by police or have a fucking aneurysm. I don't give a shit either way works. I won't have to envy or hate anymore, I'll be fucking dead
I felt that way too. Find a cope. Anything that doesn't end up harming you.

Based fellow nazicel, here is your reward

• Culinary.
• Medical skills.
so fucking based.

Most of women that study want others to think of them that they're smart and that they're not to total whores that they are. Also some of em are retarded brainwashed feminists that think that they can do better than males

they want a career so they can betabux Chad.

• Culinary.
• Medical skills.

These whores study and take job chances that a productive male could take just to take a month off or just sit behind the disk and scroll on tinder to get drilled

Because they're a very useful wageslave resource population

That's because they don't study, they use college as an excuse to get shitfaced and railed by every chad and tyrone on campus.

Here's why

Women hate the idea of ever depending on a man for anything.

To afford betabuxxing chads

To find a trad fraternity chad husband.

Soy male feminists told wamen they would feel better if they acted like top 20% of men, but turns out they will be more miserable than ever (when they're not getting dicked down by Chad for dopamine spikes)

Last edited: