Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women offer us friendship ? Are they really all that retard ?!

Kuriboh

Kuriboh

Officer
She doesn't even know you but friendzone you just by scanning your face.

She starts using you as an emotional tampon telling you her secrets, family school all daily problems talking badly rudly about other people in their back fooling you by telling you i trust you! you are the only one who can help me! etc and you just sit there confused how can she be all that selfish disgusting complaining slut who can't keep a single secret in her heart, she is really so retarded to trust me all that easily but the blue pill mindset made you fall simping for her.

Friendship for men is something very different. We don't use friendship to bother each other problems, we keep our secrets for ourselves as we don't trust anybody, you prefer to come to this forum and share your secrets problems with strangers who will never know you never see your face forget about you the moment they leave your post rather than sharing them with your closed friends or family members, we don't complain but solve our problems in our own away, we see complaining as a weakness. We just meet as friends to do things to cope, play games, sports, drive cars smoke any shit etc talk about things like trendy stuffs, discuss politics, philosophical social issues, share things like music, movies, animes etc or just walk like outsiders and what is the best thing that you love to do with a girl except fucking her on bed ? nothing. That is the reason male female friendship never work.

After being black pilled, i began to manipulate every slut who friendzones me using the friendship to hurt her psychologically, there was this slut who friendzoned me and tried to use me as an emotional tampon so i larped her and let her believe the friendship to take out from her mouth what will catfish her then all what i did was taking screenshots of her messages and threatening her to send them to all her friends and publish them on her school page, I told her to use her photos on Tinder with her location photoshoping them to nudes to make her a big joke between people in her town so she started crying like a whore begging me to not do it lol i felt really great. She cried because she was truly into me as a friend her brain was on innocent mode then i shocked her like an electrical shock. She suddenly deleted all her social media accounts the poor slut wasted all the time on Instagram and Facebook building her whoring fame for nothing and dispaeared from existing on Internet. I destroyed her life online.

This is how you should deal with every slut.
Women are manipulative creatures, you can't defeat a monster only by his weapon.
Manipulation is your weapon.
Play them before they play you.

cant even get that far with autism+being hideously ugly

After being black pilled, i began to manipulate every slut who friendzones me using the friendship to hurt her psychologically, there was this slut who friendzoned me and tried to use me as an emotional tampon so i larped her and let her believe the friendship to take out from her mouth what will catfish her then all what i did was taking screenshots of her messages and threatening her to send them to all her friends and publish them on her school page, I told her to use her photos on Tinder with her location photoshoping them to nudes to make her a big joke between people in her town so she started crying like a whore begging me to not do it lol i felt really great. She cried because she was truly into me as a friend her brain was on innocent mode then i shocked her like an electrical shock. She suddenly deleted all her social media accounts the poor slut wasted all the time on Instagram and Facebook building her whoring fame for nothing and dispaeared from existing on Internet. I destroyed her life online.

This could've been a good "reward" for Shannon Rose B.

Based tbh :feelzez:

cant even get that far with autism+being hideously ugly

Ya hideous ugly and major non-NT problems I never make it that far to be a friend of a girl.

Women cannot keep secrets.

Friendship = backburner. You could still maybe have the honor of giving her resources. Women aren't going to turn down free resources.

Friendship = backburner. You could still maybe have the honor of giving her resources. Women aren't going to turn down free resources.
The only resource she's getting from me is my home brewed protein shake:smonk:

The bluepill is poison.

Even being friendzoned proves you cant be That ugly/unattractive. A true Low SMV male who's Ugly AF wont even get to the friendzone TBH

A schizophrenic chick once tried to use me as her emotional tampon but I already knew she had a boyfriend so I didn't jump on it

Trucels never get friendship offered from foids
Even being friendzoned proves you cant be That ugly/unattractive. A true Low SMV male who's Ugly AF wont even get to the friendzone TBH
Friendzone happens when you have common interests
truecel can be friedzoned and she uses him to help her in her homework, jobs etc
friendzone is the only place where foids don't care about your looks

Woman make horrible friends.