Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do women have so many holes down there?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
They have an anus, a urethra, and a vagina. It’s just kind of funny to me. Foids are just walking holes if you think about it:feelshaha: so many awesome parts of their body you can penetrate. Not to mention fucking them orally

Last edited:
They were designed to be fucked.

It was actually commented by some ancient philosopher or theologian that it symbolizes the void which exists in stead of their souls.

It was actually commented by some ancient philosopher or theologian that it symbolizes the void which exists in stead of their souls.
Based

This is why they are so impressionable.

tfw I'll never get to make a foid airtight.

They have an anus, a urethra, and a vagina. It’s just kind of funny to me. Foids are just walking holes if you think about it:feelshaha: so many awesome parts of their body you can penetrate. Not to mention fucking them orally
I smell a radiant stench of shit emanating from my asscrack after a questionable fart

I want to fuck them all in every hole including the urethra!!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want to fuck them all in every hole including the urethra!!!!! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Is that even possible? Is the urethra big enough for a dick to fit inside it?:feelskek:

I have heard some religious people say doggystyle sex is a sin because you're looking at a woman's butthole.

They still need extra holes somehow.

My main problem with gays is a lot of them simp for women and support leftist cuckoldry
very good point, so many foids love having a "gay friend", just so he can support her degeneracy and leftism

very good point, so many foids love having a "gay friend", just so he can support her degeneracy and leftism
Foids love gays because they know they won’t try to hit on them. Obviously if he is a chad the foid probably wouldn’t be happy he’s gay though

ok but i still don't have a giga stacy :feelsrope:

Gigabased and high IQ