Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women hatte curry incels so much?

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
Every single woman I talk to seems upset with my existence. Even when I don't say anything and mind my own buisness, they still hate my guts. Does my skin color and slight accent disgust them that much? I'm worried that one day a woman will just kill me because of my skin, its why I'm so cautios around women.

All women are racist at heart, it's just that they're only allowed to express it publically toward the races that are successful in non-romantic ventures

Move to curryland

Every single woman I talk to seems upset with my existence. Even when I don't say anything and mind my own buisness, they still hate my guts. Does my skin color and slight accent disgust them that much? I'm worried that one day a woman will just kill me because of my skin, its why I'm so cautios around women.
Because currys are honestly the most undesirable race of people. Even niggers are more desirable

Inferior genetics terrify women. The thought of a genetically inferior male breeding with them and giving them Incel children is a nightmare to them

Because they are ethnic + ugly

its simple really.

People just dont like ugly people its not rocket science JFL

It is allowed to make fun of the currys it is especially that whether it is at the level of the media or even biologically nothing play in their favor.