Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do women believe staying at home taking care of kids is comparable work to a mans work?

• Thread starter Enlightened_Alien
  • Start date
E

Enlightened_Alien

Officer
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I dont think taking care of kids/house is work comparable to that of a man. How is staying home in air conditioned house work? Then they expect men to go out and work for long hours and spend all their hard earned money on them. Do they really think laundry and picking up kids from school equivalent to a man working deep in the mines knowing that if the bird stops chirping that might be the end? Men get hurt doing their jobs whereas women have no threats to their life.

Men have had to worry about what would happen if something went wrong while they are working a hundred stories above ground. Or what would happen if they make a mistake in a factory with machinery that can cut through steel. Imagine coming back home from Normandy with your legs missing and permanent hearing loss in one ear and partial blindness and your wife says how hard her life is. Is it as hard as getting blown up by a German land mine as you cross over the German border as you fight your way to Berlin?

How many men in history have had to come home from 15 hour workday to find out their wife was cheating on them or left them? It's also insane when women complain about their husbands not being home enough because their working too much. What kind of nonsense is that? You expect your husband to provide you with a mansion with 37 rooms, 30 bathrooms, a pool, luxury cars and vacations but you dont want him to spend so much time at work. How is he suppose to get all that stuff if hes not working?

I've seen women say that the only thing a man has to worry about and the only thing he does is bring home money whereas women have multiple things they have to do that is so hard such as kids, laundry etc. Men have to worry about what is going to happen when the job they do is automated or whether or not their house can sustain the hurricane that's coming. Men have to worry about telling his employees that they've all been laid off because the depression has wiped out all of the companies assets. Men are the ones that have to tell families their husbands, brothers, sons and uncles died in a surprise attack by enemy forces.

When you ask a women what she offers in exchange for all of that she says companionship and affection. Yeah, well some of them dont even provide that. Then they can divorce the man and take his belongings that they work for and the kids. They also say it's our money. Ours? His money is her money and her money is her money. I dont remember seeing you at the top of the cell tower when the wind was blowing strong or deep in the mines when the caves were collapsing. I dont see you with the blackened lungs which is going to take 20 years off your life or pulling bodies from the rubble. Your work is equivalent to ours?

I've seen women say that the only thing a man has to worry about and the only thing he does is bring home money whereas women have multiple things they have to do that is so hard such as kids, laundry etc.
Any woman who says this has never had a a job.

Society tells them it's comparable to real work and we let them get away with it. Of course it's not real work which is why they don't get paid for it. But women will believe whatever they want so that they can say they're as important or more so than men. Plus, how many rich men retire young citing that they want to spend more time with family? Men who obtain financial freedom quit work for the enjoyment of spending time with and raising a family, proving it's more desirable than having to work.

It's obviously easier. Everything is easier when you're a woman.

Society tells them it's comparable to real work and we let them get away with it. Of course it's not real work which is why they don't get paid for it. But women will believe whatever they want so that they can say they're as important or more so than men. Plus, how many rich men retire young citing that they want to spend more time with family? Men who obtain financial freedom quit work for the enjoyment of spending time with and raising a family, proving it's more desirable than having to work.
Exactly if I didn't have to work I probably wouldnt.
It's obviously easier. Everything is easier when you're a woman.
It's annoying when a parasite complains about its life. You're getting free energy without having to hunt for it what are you complaining about?

Because they’re ungrateful cunts. They have arguably one of the most important jobs a human being can have, giving birth to and raising offspring and it isn’t good enough for them.

Why do we exist in this world just for you to write the things you do
You misunderstand me my only point is I wouldnt look at someone work and go up to them just to say I didn't read. It's not really the same but would you like it if someone walked up to you and said you were ugly?