Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do women behave so childish and cringe?

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
They literally have no shame, not one bit. They way they walk, speak and make fun (because they think, they are funny).
They act like i think i would act if i was on some drug but they are not on a drug, their life is just so easy and they get so much love and validation, that their bodies 24/7 produce happy chemicals and that’s why they are constantly high.

estrogen does that
Randomly screaming in hysteria like if they saw a ghost when Chad arrives to get his attention, laughing out loud and annoying other people around them, cracking bad jokes but thinking they are funny…

They are no pure creatures, have no intelligence and no purpose in nature outside of eating cock

Foids are grown children.

People should simply combine and rename girl/woman to just child & combine-rename boys/guy/man to man. So it´l be just child/man. (with a nono for sex with minors ofc)

Last edited:
Their brains stop maturing at the same age they reach sexual maturity.

It's called neotony (pedomorphy), toilets are more child-like and they remain more childish in their way of thinking and behaviour. A man with a family and two kids really has to take care of three kids. :feelsclown: