Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do whores lack empathy?

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
Something has been on my mind for a minute, why to sluts lack basic empathy?

Is it learned behavior? Lack of evolutionary progression? We know whores have never had to face hard times or contribute anything meaningful to society as a whole. Maybe this lack of hardship has diminished any evolutionary progression? Make it make sense

"But muh qweens are empathetic inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Shut the fuck up, if whores actually cared, they would be sucking our cocks right now. Sluts only care about attention and chads semen. Anything else doesn't matter to them

nuff saif

Because they live life on absolute easy mode and never suffered. They get away with anything. They never struggled so they can't comprehend what it's like to actually suffer

They all have the 1000 cock stare :lul::lul::lul:

Because they live life on absolute easy mode and never suffered. They get away with anything. They never struggled so they can't comprehend what it's like to actually suffer
But is it due to evolution or learned behavior?

empathy isn't real

But is it due to evolution or learned behavior?
I think mostly learned behavior. Females are supposed to be more nurturing and soft mannered than men. Feminism destroyed that and bred entitled mean bitchy cunts

also whores aren't really the same species as us

they can't have 'empathy' for us, and we can't have 'empathy' for them

I don't know honestly. Women are just genuinely evil. They care only about themselves and don't have the same sense of brotherhood that men have.

I think mostly learned behavior. Females are supposed to be more nurturing and soft mannered than men. Feminism destroyed that and bred entitled mean bitchy cunts
so we should put them back into their place :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Which is why I despise her existence.
Same. Plus, what she fails to realize is that her male looksmatch that is as autistic and drab seeming as her would never succeed with women. She's literally be exactly what she hates if she wasn't lucky enough to have pussy privilege

there is no such thing as empathy, just projection

people rarely actually know how others are feeling, they just project their own mindset onto others for pragmatic reasons. this can be useful in that it gives them more confidence when interacting with others (since actually understanding another individual would be too difficult for the average normie mind), but it also more frequently leads to misunderstanding and unwarranted psychological projection

I think natural-selection favoured this kind of brutality of them. The universe doesn't care about our feelings!:reeeeee:

We must destroy her

Re education camps?
Doubt there is much to fix the current foids, as their brains are already screwed, but the next generation could be better of feminism was abolished and they were raised right. Probably never gonna happen though, until society collapses in the distant future from so many men out of dating

Something has been on my mind for a minute, why to sluts lack basic empathy?

Is it learned behavior? Lack of evolutionary progression? We know whores have never had to face hard times or contribute anything meaningful to society as a whole. Maybe this lack of hardship has diminished any evolutionary progression? Make it make sense

"But muh qweens are empathetic inkwell :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

Shut the fuck up, if whores actually cared, they would be sucking our cocks right now. Sluts only care about attention and chads semen. Anything else doesn't matter to them

nuff saif
Neurotypicals by default in general lack it

there is no such thing as empathy, just projection

people rarely actually know how others are feeling, they just project their own mindset onto others for pragmatic reasons. this can be useful in that it gives them more confidence when interacting with others (since actually understanding another individual would be too difficult for the average normie mind), but it also more frequently leads to misunderstanding and unwarranted psychological projection
Can you relate to other incels struggles? Or is that projecting?

Same. Plus, what she fails to realize is that her male looksmatch that is as autistic and drab seeming as her would never succeed with women. She's literally be exactly what she hates if she wasn't lucky enough to have pussy privilege
Whore can't even write music, her incestuous brother does everything kek

Doubt there is much to fix the current foids, as their brains are already screwed, but the next generation could be better of feminism was abolished and they were raised right. Probably never gonna happen though, until society collapses in the distant future from so many men out of dating
Seems like more men are getting fed up with todays standards so who knows

no I find everyone here fucking weird

including me
So you can even relate to a basic incel struggle

Lack of everything and being treated like a muh queen. If it looks like a foid cares, it is just gaslighting and to gain moral high ground.

Lack of everything and being treated like a muh queen. If it looks like a foid cares, it is just gaslighting and to gain moral high ground.
Seems they evolved to do that

Can you relate to other incels struggles? Or is that projecting?
while I can understand where someone like st. elliot is coming from, I believe that he is the supreme gentleman and he has his own feelings while I have mine

I find st. elliot interesting bc he's st. elliot, I find me interesting bc I'm me. I don't see the need to conflate other people with me, when we're not the same person

Whore can't even write music, her incestuous brother does everything kek
Yep
Seems like more men are getting fed up with todays standards so who knows
They are, and that's why this cannot go on forever. Once enough men wake up to how things are, there will be a societal collapse from the blue collar average men not putting into society, or there will be a full on gender war

Yep

They are, and that's why this cannot go on forever. Once enough men wake up to how things are, there will be a societal collapse from the blue collar average men not putting into society, or there will be a full on gender war
I'm rooting for gender war tbh, being able to take out my frustration will be satisfying kek

Empathy is literally understanding someone else's feelings or emotions
nah, people can interpret literature and literary themes for instance without having to use 'empathy'

likewise psychopaths with little empathy can still manipulate people, better than most with more empathy

empathy involves sharing someone's perspective and looking at things through their point of view, which IMO is impossible and would erode your own individuality

normies believe in 'empathy' because they are an NPC hivemind

but there is no such thing

Last edited:
I'm rooting for gender war tbh, being able to take out my frustration will be satisfying kek
Yep. In a way though, a collapse would be equally satisfying. You could sit back in your room and watch the chaos unfold. The foids would realize how much they needed the average and below average men they kept rejecting. We will likely never live long enough to see it though. I doubt anything will happen till 50-100 years from now. I have health issues and unhealthy copes like food addiction, so I won't be around very long

nah, people can interpret literature and literary themes for instance without having to use 'empathy'
That's using context or being analytical

likewise psychopaths with little empathy can still manipulate people, better than most with more empathy

empathy involves sharing someone's perspective and looking at things through their point of view, which IMO is impossible and would erode your own individuality
That's just perspective taking, it doesn't affect your own way of thinking jfl

Also psychopaths lack sympathy which is why they like to manipulate people

Yep. In a way though, a collapse would be equally satisfying. You could sit back in your room and watch the chaos unfold. The foids would realize how much they needed the average and below average men they kept rejecting. We will likely never live long enough to see it though. I doubt anything will happen till 50-100 years from now. I have health issues and unhealthy copes like food addiction, so I won't be around very long
Never say never homie, they way shit is ramping up it could happen sooner

Never say never homie, they way shit is ramping up it could happen sooner
Yeah, you never know. These entitled foids are burning the candle at both ends. They will exhaust mens' kindness eventually