Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do whites rope more than blacks?

• Thread starter disgracefulsand
  • Start date
Everyone talking about iq and how blacks have a lower iq than whites is forgetting that asians have a higher iq than whites yet they commit suicide way less. The reason whites commit more suicide is because they are much more prone to mental health problems than any other race. Whites have always had more mental health problems, its in their genetics. Severe depression, paranoia, stress, anxiety, and a whole bunch of other things that come with mental disorders make people more likely to rope.

Because suicide requires a degree of organisational ability and intelligence.
I agree; morality and having something to live up to play a part too.

Many black people have to fight to not get shot by others like them, especially if they compete for sex; this increases their will to live as their death is their enemies victory.

Everyone talking about iq and how blacks have a lower iq than whites is forgetting that asians have a higher iq than whites yet they commit suicide way less. The reason whites commit more suicide is because they are much more prone to mental health problems than any other race. Whites have always had more mental health problems, its in their genetics. Severe depression, paranoia, stress, anxiety, and a whole bunch of other things that come with mental disorders make people more likely to rope.

Whites tend to suffer more from things like autism more. Blacks are often high T, NT and thug maxed which will see them do well with women.

That maybe true, I wonder why this is.

Both Japan and China have high suicide rates.

And just to add to what has already been said, higher IQ makes existential doubt more likely. Shaniqua ain't pondering the human condition.

Last edited:
Both Japan and China have high suicide rates.

Shaniqua ain't pondering the human condition.
Yeah she is......"Should I have chicken wit gravy or porkchops wit gravy???"

She's a human and she's pondering her condition so....

If I say the truth here I will get banned, if you want to know why send me a PM

depression causes rope and blacks arent smart enough for depression

Personality differences or something

Because that’s how the world works.

Ethnics especially Blacks usually have a harsher upbringing. If they not get straight up beaten by their parents then their surroundings let them develop a tougher personality.
Meanwhile most average whites these days get raised in lovey dovey liberal disney clown world.

I notice this a lot here in Germany with Muslims and Slavs. You seriously don't want to fuck around with those. Meanwhile most (west)german men are huge estrogen filled cucks.

Everyone talking about iq and how blacks have a lower iq than whites is forgetting that asians have a higher iq than whites

whites and asians have the same iq, they have the quite similar suicide rates aswell.

I read somewhere that blacks usually have higher testosterone levels than whites and lack of that hormone is known to be linked with depression and suicide thoughts.

Lmao we get beaten by our parents every fucking day, not only that, we get beaten the shit out by our teachers in the curryland.

Getting beat up and beating others is ingrained in our culture. Violence among friends is also very common. We have a saying in curryland "Childhood buddies won't last if you never beat each other up".

India never produced a solid fighter in its entire history though. Ethnics think they're tougher than whites but most of the elite fighters in combat sports are white/Slav.

Curry's and latino's iq is not much lower than whites and they don't commit suicide that much, and most people I've seen or heard about commit suicide were low iq.
t
maybe so

Because they get depressed in the winter.

India never produced a solid fighter in its entire history though. Ethnics think they're tougher than whites but most of the elite fighters in combat sports are white/Slav.

India is bad in every sport. Sport is a different thing. You need money to produce better athlete. Specially if you are not genetically gifted like the blacks.

India is bad in every sport. Sport is a different thing. You need money to produce better athlete. Specially if you are not genetically gifted like the blacks.

Are Indians planning to invest in sports or are they content on being a total joke? Because IMO it gives them a very bad failo effect. At least China is doing something in this direction for example.

Because white men are pussies, period. White men are very self entitled and when they grow up and face the slightest challenge, they turn pussy and give up. They don’t face half the challenge ethnics face. All this IQ bullshit y’all are speaking of is cope for whitecels
depression causes rope and blacks arent smart enough for depression
Grow a pair and quit being a race cuck. Putting down your own race for acceptance from people who view you as inferior is disgusting. Not even whitecels respect people like you.

Higher intelligence causes a person to be more depressed. Due to the obvious..

Are Indians planning to invest in sports or are they content on being a total joke? Because IMO it gives them a very bad failo effect. At least China is doing something in this direction for example.

Lmao China has a crap load of money, their economy is way fucking bigger than that of India.

No, we are not going to spend money on sports, 80% of people live below the poverty line, by "poor" I mean dirt poor, people without shelter and food.

Because in the black community we are often told to toughen up and mental health is often overlooked, not to mention that many of us follow Christian churches which proclaim that suicide is a sin.

Because white men are pussies, period. White men are very self entitled and when they grow up and face the slightest challenge, they turn pussy and give up. They don’t face half the challenge ethnics face. All this IQ bullshit y’all are speaking of is cope for whitecels

Grow a pair and quit being a race cuck. Putting down your own race for acceptance from people who view you as inferior is disgusting. Not even whitecels respect people like you.

Yup like I said different upbringing.
Beyond that racecuckery is bullshit and I don't respect anyone that brings it up.

it's mostly due to higher level of self-awareness, and IQ is just an indirect way of saying this. In terms of regions, East Asia and Northern Europe are famous for having high suicide rates despite being economically prosperous. Simple beings don't get depressed and are more content with how they are. Other contributing factor might be sense of no future and declining influence.

Blacks are dumber, more social and have better copes and community.

Lower iq.Its like when you're a child and you don't understand that your parents aren't just wrestling in the other room

I read somewhere that blacks usually have higher testosterone levels than whites and lack of that hormone is known to be linked with depression and suicide thoughts.

I remember reading that bioavailable testosterone has dropped to half from 1950's but it is still "in the norm" because cucktors base the norm on the sample size, not the years.

Plus black were slaves for a long time doing hard physical labor, and purposely bred to form stronger slaves, which might have contributed to higher bioavailable testosterone. But overall i think it just enivronment related. Grew up poor, strict parent that beat kids, lack of education.

But back to hormones, nowadays doctor rather prescribe SSRI for depressed mens, that stop the recycling process of the serotonine, the brain keep more of it, but it also destroys all kind of other pleasure receptors inside the brain.

Instead they should prescribe TRT which is 100mg of testosterone per week, not enough to be suppresive of your own or be anabolic, but enough to have a major change in the mood and well being of a man.

Last edited:
Also white women fuck dogs,do gangbangs and other shit and will not hdie this. other women at least try to hide this or restrain themselves somewhat publicly. but white women do not. and when white men see the truth that their wives, daughters,grandma's are all whores, it fills them with indignation

Culture of low T, SJWism, getting divorceraped, becoming a tranny, etc.

I think we need to explain why Native Americans are so much higher than anybody else. It might give a clue as for why whites are also so high.

I think we need to explain why Native Americans are so much higher than anybody else. It might give a clue as for why whites are also so high.

drugs, alcohol, genetic tendencies etc..

Blacks are dumber, more social and have better copes and community.

We might have better copes in some way, but most definitely not a better community.

Most people think it's because all NAs live on reservations and are super impoverished, but less than a 1/3rd of them live on reservations. It's probably loneliness more than anything else. 98% of people around them aren't Native American, that's a pretty lonely and sad existence.

Roping is mostly a white persons privilege, blacks die of other things do to structural inequality

Yup like I said different upbringing.
Beyond that racecuckery is bullshit and I don't respect anyone that brings it up.
Lol so you respect a coward that’ll put down his own race for acceptance? That’s like the equivalent of incels in denial dissing us for IT acceptance

Lol so you respect a coward that’ll put down his own race for acceptance? That’s like the equivalent of incels in denial dissing us for IT acceptance
Race doesn't matter to me. I still enjoy racist jokes/stereotypes and all but
I only differentiate between chad and incel.

I don't really think blacks or hispanics really get mental problems, at least for the most part. Try to picture some chicano gangbaner or black Tyrone talking to a therapist about his "anxiety"...Yeah, doesn't really work, does it. JFL.

Whites conform to society. Blacks lash out at society. The former has a higher suicide rate. The latter has a higher incarceration rate. Oh and yes it is a generalization. I know this.

Last edited:
Whites conform to society. Blacks lash out at society. The former has a higher suicide rate. The latter has a higher incarceration rate. Oh and yes it is a generalization. I know this.
Better jailcel than cuck.

it's mostly due to higher level of self-awareness, and IQ is just an indirect way of saying this. In terms of regions, East Asia and Northern Europe are famous for having high suicide rates despite being economically prosperous. Simple beings don't get depressed and are more content with how they are. Other contributing factor might be sense of no future and declining influence.

Huwhite and East Asian countries lost their religion along time ago. By contrast the Arabs worship peace loving Mo, the Indians worship that elephant with 8 arms, the Latinos are sticking with big J and the Africans dismember albino children to make magic potions.

I think this has a lot to do with it.

Blacks are protected by SJW culture and have a much easier time making friends due to their better communities, whereas with whites it's the opposite, nothing to do with IQ because blackcels rope just like whitecels.

Why don't you go and tell your race to pitch you a gf then. Nigger.