Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do Whites Choose To Sit Here And Rot When They Can Go To Asia?

I don't have the opportunity because of school. And I need money for other things

Because I’m only 19 and cannot financially support myself

Honestly I'd forget about the BS hair transplant you don't even need, and spend that money on a trip to SEA. You'd absolutely kill it over there.

I don't want to fuck a whore, I want a real relationship. It's obvious that the girls there are NOT looking for a long-term partner but rather ONS. I don't give once inch of a damn about what Chad does, I just want someone to be with. If I wanted sex so badly I'd buy a hooker, simple as that.

And there's the issue of me being in absolute fucking poverty (as I've stated before) and zero skilled. I literally only have 9 grades of education and a shitty EU passport. Plus my mind is physically too fucked to ever learn a new language.

Anyone who tells me I can "just go to SEA" can go fuck themselves, you rich privileged fucks.

I don't want to fuck a whore, I want a real relationship. It's obvious that the girls there are NOT looking for a long-term partner but rather ONS. I don't give once inch of a damn about what Chad does, I just want someone to be with. If I wanted sex so badly I'd buy a hooker, simple as that.

And there's the issue of me being in absolute fucking poverty (as I've stated before) and zero skilled. I literally only have 9 grades of education and a shitty EU passport. Plus my mind is physically too fucked to ever learn a new language.

Anyone who tells me I can "just go to SEA" can go fuck themselves, you rich privileged fucks.
Love is a myth I wish a girl would love me too but that's not realistic we have to come to terms with the fact that the best we can get is a relationship of convenience.

You can get proper LTR's over there. And you don't need to know the language (although it helps if you can say some basic things).

Other stuff is legit though. No money means no start up funds. Maybe you could try teach English online to save some cash?

You can get proper LTR's over there. And you don't need to know the language (although it helps if you can say some basic things).

Other stuff is legit though. No money means no start up funds. Maybe you could try teach English online to save some cash?

How does that work though? I don't have any real qualifications and more people are starting to use Duolingo and shit like that.

How does that work though? I don't have any real qualifications and more people are starting to use Duolingo and shit like that.

I know a few people with no degree who teach through VIPKID (Google them). Think you can make like $15 an hour which sounds like it would be a fairly decent amount where you currently live?

I know a few people with no degree who teach through VIPKID (Google them). Think you can make like $15 an hour which sounds like it would be a fairly decent amount where you currently live?

Might have to look into that. Of course I'm very shit at communication so I'll probably fail hard.

Might have to look into that. Of course I'm very shit at communication so I'll probably fail hard.

You'd be surprised how low the standards are in ESL teaching...

It's the only job I've never been fired from.

Love is a myth I wish a girl would love me too but that's not realistic we have to come to terms with the fact that the best we can get is a relationship of convenience.

All men have to come to terms with that. Women don't even love Chad. A woman simply loves other women knowing she is fucking Chad.

Women cannot love in the romantic sense you are fantasising about.

All men have to come to terms with that. Women don't even love Chad. A woman simply loves other women knowing she is fucking Chad.

Women cannot love in the romantic sense you are fantasising about.
I don't care about love I just need a woman to dump my seed into

Because Chad will make his way to Asia sooner or later.

If you grow up around Chads you are forever a cuckold... You know how badly you get MOGGED by Chads.

Also, the racial mog isn't so great. There's no joy in mogging Asians as a average white... You should be doing this. However being MOGGED by the rare Chang is a massive insult to ones white pride.

Because Chad will make his way to Asia sooner or later.

If you grow up around Chads you are forever a cuckold... You know how badly you get MOGGED by Chads.

Also, the racial mog isn't so great. There's no joy in mogging Asians as a average white... You should be doing this. However being MOGGED by the rare Chang is a massive insult to ones white pride.

Chad doesn't have to move to Asia, he's already king of the west