Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do white women have stinky feet?

A

Adolph Hitler

Banned
-
I live in a predominantly white community and found out that they had terrible body odor,especially white women with footodor.

I was once invited to the house of one of my classmates,his cousin who was white came in,took off her shoes and stank up the entire room.I immediately held my nose but no one else held their noses to avoid hurting her feelings.

I once found a roomate,the hottest white girl you can find,she was pretty nice and had a habit of running 10 miles a day in predawn hours (our neighborhood is all white and very safe to the point that women can walk alone in 3 am,few would lock their doors or pull away keys in their cars),she was a 25 year old,6 feet tall,math teacher in a middle school. She always wears sneakers without socks(she wore size 10.5 shoes for her size 11 feet to make her feet look smaller,socks hurt feet in small shoes) and stank up the entire living room as she returned home and took off her shoes.She apologized and told me that she went to jogging for 10 miles every morning from 4 am to 6 am,she had been on her feet for 16 hours.

Long working hours is not an excuse for body odor,I never smelt anything in Asian women who spent all day in heels. My brother's Japanese girlfriend didn't smell at all even after working all day.

Why do white women smell so bad?

Last edited:
white people stink as a whole

dont care, guess they should take a shower

women can do whatever they want (including showering on an annual basis) and still pull someone 2+ points upwards meanwhile i shower daily and get nothing.

My feet smell like birthday cake and I have no idea why

Because Chad come on their feet and they never bother wiping it off so when they wear socks, the smell of the cum and the socks mix together and it creates an unbearable odor.

Because Chad come on their feet and they never bother wiping it off so when they wear socks, the smell of the cum and the socks mix together and it creates an unbearable odor.
this

Because they never let their feets breathe, always wearing shoes and socks ...i wonder what a mess their arse crack would be :mask::mask:

feetcel here so i could care less. my sinuses are already down garbage anyway

I live in a predominantly white community and found out that they had terrible body odor,especially white women with footodor.

I was once invited to the house of one of my classmates,his cousin who was white came in,took off her shoes and stank up the entire room.I immediately held my nose but no one else held their noses to avoid hurting her feelings.

I once found a roomate,the hottest white girl you can find,she was pretty nice and had a habit of running 10 miles a day in predawn hours (our neighborhood is all white and very safe to the point that women can walk alone in 3 am,few would lock their doors or pull away keys in their cars),she was a 25 year old,6 feet tall,math teacher in a middle school. She always wears sneakers without socks(she wore size 10.5 shoes for her size 11 feet to make her feet look smaller,socks hurt feet in small shoes) and stank up the entire living room as she returned home and took off her shoes.She apologized and told me that she went to jogging for 10 miles every morning from 4 am to 6 am,she had been on her feet for 16 hours.

Long working hours is not an excuse for body odor,I never smelt anything in Asian women who spent all day in heels. My brother's Japanese girlfriend didn't smell at all even after working all day.

Why do white women smell so bad?
All apes smell like ass without hygienic measures bucko.

Because they don't wash dey ass. Everyone knows white people don't wash they ass.

White people smell like fried bologna!

:bigbrain:

@incelerated thoughts on this

White people stink, water is wet

Their skin have more acid PH levels so it makes sense

@incelerated thoughts on this
Because they don't wash dey ass. Everyone knows white people don't wash they ass.
White people in general have very poor hygiene practices. They don't wash their ass, the way they wash their dishes is vomitfuel, they take bathes instead of showers, they let pets inside, they wear shoes inside, etc.
I'd probably vomit if I had to live in a white's house. People of Asia have far superior cleanness.