Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do white people have a genius and creative drive for the arts and sciences that no other race has?

no true really, while i prefer gothic architecture east asian and especiale SEA, Indian architecture are impressive

tho let's be honest italy, france and spain cultural art mog rest of the world when it comes to painting, sculpture and architecture
and that's says former art student

@Transcended Trucel

tho netherlands and it's golden age + van gogh despite it small population has impressive anchievments

Whites mog, but Arabs also contributed greatly to architecture and mathematics. I appreciate Moroccan influence in Catalonian architecture.

Whites mog, but Arabs also contributed greatly to architecture and mathematics. I appreciate Moroccan influence in Catalonian architecture.
yeah islamic architecture is impressive too

they are sexhavers.

White people iq mog deathnics, that's why. High IQ is correlated with high creativity. Which is why medieval European architecture is so impressive and artistic looking.

White people iq mog deathnics, that's why. High IQ is correlated with high creativity. Which is why medieval European architecture is so impressive and artistic looking.
White sculpture:

Curry sculpture:

Individualistic culture, and authorities in white societies were relatively hands off (varied across eras, of course)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back